NASA budget Vs Actual cost of keeping an ice wall secret.

• 32 Replies

Lord Xenu

• ALL HAIL XENU!
Re: NASA budget Vs Actual cost of keeping an ice wall secret.
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2011, 11:34:44 AM »
You have evidence backing your claims?
You should know by know that T3H C0NzP1ra53h is fantastic at concealing all evidence of its existence, with the exception of satanic logos, subliminal messages in Shakespeare plays etc.

?

Hazbollah

• Flat Earth Editor
  • Earth Shape Apathetic.
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2011, 12:04:05 PM »
Most of the money in America is being siphoned off by the corporate sector.  A very large part of that is going ot defence contractors, most of the rest to the banking/financial sector.  That's a much more believable theory
Funnily enough, I'm of the opinion that they're all in the same boat (Space Agencies, Defence contractors, Investment banks, etc.). They all seem to have brilliant ways of getting money. Look at investment bankers. yes, their banks collapsed but are they destitute? Don't make me laugh. They're all rich as Croesus.
Always check your tackle- Caerphilly school of Health. If I see an innuendo in my post, I'll be sure to whip it out.

« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2011, 06:49:38 PM »
Most of the money in America is being siphoned off by the corporate sector.  A very large part of that is going ot defence contractors, most of the rest to the banking/financial sector.  That's a much more believable theory
Funnily enough, I'm of the opinion that they're all in the same boat (Space Agencies, Defence contractors, Investment banks, etc.). They all seem to have brilliant ways of getting money. Look at investment bankers. yes, their banks collapsed but are they destitute? Don't make me laugh. They're all rich as Croesus.
this
First human spacewalker, Cosmonaut Alexei Leonov: “Lifting my head I could see the curvature of the Earth's horizon. ’So the world really is round,’ I said softly to myself, as if the words came from somewhere deep in my soul. "