amazing concept!

• 39 Replies
amazing concept!
« on: October 08, 2011, 07:19:32 PM »
this is by far the most hilarious conspiracy site on the internet. Sure, you have 9/11's, illuminatis, and a bunch of others but this definitely tops them all. How this community has 25K members is beyond me... do you people have nothing better to do?

Before you ban me - Yes, I've read the entire FAQ which was actually very nice. It did answer EVERY possible question I could have asked even though most of the answers link it to some sort of global conspiracy which would never ever be possible. The fact that EVERY scientist and EVERY country (many countries have gone to space since) is on this is just not possible.
I'm not smart enough to decipher your science but I'm sure it wouldn't take long for someone who studies this to prove you wrong.

Whatever, what I'm wondering now is what keeps this community going. There are barely any ads and I'm pretty sure the founders of this site don't make any serious money. Why do you people waste time on this bullshit?

Re: amazing concept!
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, 02:48:09 AM »
this is by far the most hilarious conspiracy site on the internet. Sure, you have 9/11's, illuminatis, and a bunch of others but this definitely tops them all. How this community has 25K members is beyond me... do you people have nothing better to do?

Before you ban me - Yes, I've read the entire FAQ which was actually very nice. It did answer EVERY possible question I could have asked even though most of the answers link it to some sort of global conspiracy which would never ever be possible. The fact that EVERY scientist and EVERY country (many countries have gone to space since) is on this is just not possible.
I'm not smart enough to decipher your science but I'm sure it wouldn't take long for someone who studies this to prove you wrong.

Whatever, what I'm wondering now is what keeps this community going. There are barely any ads and I'm pretty sure the founders of this site don't make any serious money. Why do you people waste time on this bullshit?
+1
#winning

?

The Knowledge

• FE'ers don't do experiments. It costs too much.
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 03:11:08 AM »

If you think the FAQ answered your questions, you really have the mental depth of a paddling pool.
Watermelon, Rhubarb Rhubarb, no one believes the Earth is Flat, Peas and Carrots,  walla.

?

Thork

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2011, 05:10:58 AM »

... because the earth is flat. We all know it to be flat. We would like other people to realise that its flat. So we have a website.

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 10:04:21 AM »
We would like other people to realise that its flat.
And yet, whenever a question is asked the answers range from "LURK MOAR" to "Read the FAQ". Or else they get ignored.

?

The Knowledge

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 10:07:46 AM »

Then why can't you be bothered to address so many of the troubling observations that conflict with FET? Inertial navigation system, anyone?
Watermelon, Rhubarb Rhubarb, no one believes the Earth is Flat, Peas and Carrots,  walla.

?

Thork

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2011, 10:41:10 AM »

Then why can't you be bothered to address so many of the troubling observations that conflict with FET? Inertial navigation system, anyone?
You must be under the impression that this is the first time anyone has ever asked me about INS on a flat earth. You in some way think your objections are special and unique and your astute observation will be the straw that breaks FET's back? However I have had that very debate many times. You offered nothing new so I lost interest. There's a couple below.
http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=42657.msg1059086#msg1059086
http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=49051.msg1205567#msg1205567
And of course all the other FErs have done the subject to death too. There are lots of threads.

If you are that worried you can always search. If you just want a debate for its own sake there are other people to debate with. And if you wish to engage me specifically, remember I am a human. I get bored and cannot necessarily be bothered to say the same things again and again thread after thread. Its all here in the forum for those who wish to research it and if its a new topic, you can guarentee lots of FErs will all rush to answer and join in.

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2011, 10:51:29 AM »
You RE'ers are like spoilt children...
Are you really *that* arrogant?...
You're an arse...
Now feck off, you prick.

You come here essentially to insult people
Ah sweet irony...

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2011, 11:27:35 AM »

... because the earth is flat. We all know it to be flat. We would like other people to realise that its flat. So we have a website.

ok... but it's not flat. It's you vs the entire scientific community of the planet. A lot of people have been to space... pictures ARE real. Oh well, the commercial space flights are almost here and I'll be sure to visit this site once they start sending out people to space.

You have > 5000 posts on this bullshit board. Can you spend this time and effort on something else besides pretending to be stupid? I'm starting to think that you're a troll and this forum is just a way to practice your writing skills or something...

?

Thork

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2011, 11:34:59 AM »

ok... but it's not flat. It's you vs the entire scientific community of the planet. A lot of people have been to space... pictures ARE real. Oh well, the commercial space flights are almost here and I'll be sure to visit this site once they start sending out people to space.
Once upon a time, people who believed in evolution were a small minority vs the entire specific community. And commercial space flights have been promised since 1969.
http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=50468.msg1240414#msg1240414
How is Branson getting on?
http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=50468.msg1240906#msg1240906
Good luck waiting.

You have > 5000 posts on this bullshit board. Can you spend this time and effort on something else besides pretending to be stupid? I'm starting to think that you're a troll and this forum is just a way to practice your writing skills or something...
Did you think I would dignify this with an answer?

« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 11:39:28 AM by Thork »

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2011, 12:53:55 PM »
The big questions of existence, like who am I and where I am rank pretty high on my personal list.

global conspiracy which would never ever be possible.
Because you say so. History is an even worse conspiracy and few know it. Nuke "weapons" too. The public is lied as if they were addicted to it.

The fact that EVERY scientist and EVERY country (many countries have gone to space since) is on this is just not possible.
Lies. I have never seen "a country" going to space, I have never seen France lifting up from continental Europe and going up. A few high-ranking military types, members of masonry and tied to classified and military secrecy have said they did, but the proof they offer was fake.
And scientist are not on their own, they are parrots who never question their teachers, they specialize in absurd time-wasting projects, they are not scientists, they are factory workers, stop licking their asses, they don't deserve it, they are lazy scumbags who are lied all day long, their heart is cold and machine like, they have no incentive, no imagination, no creativity, they have sat all their life silent listening to the official view, it's sacred for them, it's like killing their parents, their idols, they can't even imagine it.
And not all Hollywood is on this, writers imagine fantastic plots and they carry their popular culture with them, they don't investigate how the Earth is, they just assume what the mass assume, just as small countries follow big one. They are just ignorant, they commit a lot of mistakes in other areas too.

You confess you haven't research the subject, you haven't demand proof for the mathematical round Earth theory...but you still "believe" without proof? This is religion, faith. Go back to your church, but don't dare to assume you have science on your side which you don't. You have the routine of generations believing without proof, against reality, just by routine. It's enough. RET is false whether you like it or not. The opinion of the mediocre masses don't influence me the least. I don't give a damn what parrots-citizens believe because parrots are not alive thinking beings and I don't need them I already have a brain.

For some people, asking questions about where we live, what is the world, what are the stars, it's distance, what is the Earth we live upon, this are subject matters that adults and men who still have brain question. This is what keeps it going, brain activity, curiosity, real science, that is skeptic, unlike the hierarchical religious one that has take over universities. People used to ask for proofs before believing anything.

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2011, 02:04:43 PM »
Lies. I have never seen "a country" going to space, I have never seen France lifting up from continental Europe and going up. A few high-ranking military types, members of masonry and tied to classified and military secrecy have said they did, but the proof they offer was fake.
And scientist are not on their own, they are parrots who never question their teachers, they specialize in absurd time-wasting projects, they are not scientists, they are factory workers, stop licking their asses, they don't deserve it, they are lazy scumbags who are lied all day long, their heart is cold and machine like, they have no incentive, no imagination, no creativity, they have sat all their life silent listening to the official view, it's sacred for them, it's like killing their parents, their idols, they can't even imagine it.
And not all Hollywood is on this, writers imagine fantastic plots and they carry their popular culture with them, they don't investigate how the Earth is, they just assume what the mass assume, just as small countries follow big one. They are just ignorant, they commit a lot of mistakes in other areas too.

that is a lot of sentences... you really do believe this garbage. Are you unhappy? Do you have any friends? Why do you think everyone is out to get you. With a logic like yours, everything can be made to look like a conspiracy. What makes you believe in everything else?

Critical thinking is fine, but round earth is a proven fact. It would make no sense to pull this huge global conspiracy on everyone for such little return. It's not possible - you are wasting your time.

You confess you haven't research the subject, you haven't demand proof for the mathematical round Earth theory...but you still "believe" without proof? This is religion, faith. Go back to your church, but don't dare to assume you have science on your side which you don't. You have the routine of generations believing without proof, against reality, just by routine. It's enough. RET is false whether you like it or not. The opinion of the mediocre masses don't influence me the least. I don't give a damn what parrots-citizens believe because parrots are not alive thinking beings and I don't need them I already have a brain.

well without going into science, the fact that humans have gone to space and took pictures of the earth is a solid proof.
I believe we did went into space and the pictures are real.

What is not believable is that somehow there hasn't been ONE whistleblower who has yet to come forward and admit that everything is fake. CONSPIRACY OF SUCH SIZE IS NOT POSSIBLE NOR WOULD IT BE WORTH MAKING IT.

by the way, there are a lot of PRIVATE scientists who are not working for the government and yet they're all into round earth - why??

For some people, asking questions about where we live, what is the world, what are the stars, it's distance, what is the Earth we live upon, this are subject matters that adults and men who still have brain question. This is what keeps it going, brain activity, curiosity, real science, that is skeptic, unlike the hierarchical religious one that has take over universities. People used to ask for proofs before believing anything.

yes yes, everyone else outside this society is a dummy who doesn't questions his surroundings.

?

The Knowledge

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2011, 04:25:57 PM »

You must be under the impression that this is the first time anyone has ever asked me about INS on a flat earth. You in some way think your objections are special and unique and your astute observation will be the straw that breaks FET's back? However I have had that very debate many times. You offered nothing new so I lost interest. There's a couple below.
http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=42657.msg1059086#msg1059086
http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=49051.msg1205567#msg1205567
And of course all the other FErs have done the subject to death too. There are lots of threads.

If you are that worried you can always search. If you just want a debate for its own sake there are other people to debate with. And if you wish to engage me specifically, remember I am a human. I get bored and cannot necessarily be bothered to say the same things again and again thread after thread. Its all here in the forum for those who wish to research it and if its a new topic, you can guarentee lots of FErs will all rush to answer and join in.

Bravo, Thork, bravo. You post one link in which The Jackel totally owns you and then descends into you accusing people of being each other's alts and sulking, and another one in which INS is mentioned in passing but not discussed in any way whatsoever. In neither of these threads is the assertion that INS guidance systems enable the user to distinguish between yawed (FET east-west) and non-yawed (RET east-west) travel discussed or even mentioned, and in searching the forum I can find no other posts that address that particular aspect of INS either. You claim I offered nothing new? Wrong.
Not only that but you inadvertently kill your own argument by rabbitting on about Schuler tuning. You claim that INS needs constant adjustment via Schuler tuning in order to remain accurate. You claim that INS in its pure form is a much more accurate navigational method on a flat earth. Both of these are true, but you seem blind to how you ruined your own side of the debate. If the earth was flat, then INS under adjustment of Schuler tuning would result in incorrect guidance. If the earth is round, then the fact that using Schuler tuning enables INS to remain accurate proves that we are on the surface of a sphere.
The sad fact is, Thork, you're just not quite clever enough to debate this stuff. However, you are clever enough to realise that my request for you to confirm or deny that INS enables us to distinguish between yawed and yaw-free travel in the other thread means you can't answer that question without egg on your face. Problem is, we're all clever enough to know that you know that and you not addressing it is as good as you giving an answer.

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2011, 04:54:20 PM »
somehow I expected everyone to turn against me and yet majority of you do realize that the earth is in fact round... then why the fuck are you all here?? Obviously the admins here are one of the most dedicated trolls I've seen or maybe they're just crazy, who knows.

Don't even bother arguing. They feed on this because in their head they think they're right. Whatever, I'm leaving

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2011, 11:00:58 PM »
Not only that but you inadvertently kill your own argument by rabbitting on about Schuler tuning. You claim that INS needs constant adjustment via Schuler tuning in order to remain accurate. You claim that INS in its pure form is a much more accurate navigational method on a flat earth. Both of these are true, but you seem blind to how you ruined your own side of the debate. If the earth was flat, then INS under adjustment of Schuler tuning would result in incorrect guidance. If the earth is round, then the fact that using Schuler tuning enables INS to remain accurate proves that we are on the surface of a sphere.

And you have completely ignored the fact that a gyroscope using Schuler tuning still needs adjustment in ten to fifteen minute intervals by another system; so much for the alleged brilliance and reliability of your system.
Far more importantly, you are also ignorantly, or dishonestly, ignoring the fact that Schuler Oscillation has a fixed period regardless of one's location on the earth, which of course is not what you are arguing.
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2011, 07:26:18 AM »
my god... why the fuck are you still arguing with him? Do you think at any point he will say - "gosh, you may be right. Flat earth theory must be false"... NO!! so why feed the trolls?!? Do you know what a troll is?? fucks' sake

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2011, 07:37:44 AM »
Bravo, Thork, bravo. You post one link in which The Jackel totally owns you and then descends into you accusing people of being each other's alts and sulking, [...]

Damn, and I thought I was special, being accused of the same with (then) only eight posts to my name. ;D

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2011, 09:39:30 AM »
Are you unhappy? Do you have any friends? Why do you think everyone is out to get you?
1. Again, for lower beings like you "happiness" is the goal, for me, truth, knowledge, experiments, debate, that is, higher intellectual functions are the goal.
You work with pleasure/pain that's why Flat Earth for you is pain, is going against your friends and teachers, is fight, is a possibility of being laughed at by the worthless masses you still value.
2. Again, you think in terms of friends, that are always with you whatever you do, right or wrong. I think in terms of comrades that share a common goal and push and help each other.
Why would I need friends, I can get anything I want from the machines called humans, they are programs, discover their source code and move them around with fear, temptation, psychology. And they have very little to offer me anyway.
3.You haven't realize that yet? Earth is a prison, you are energy for god, a used bitch.

With a logic like yours, everything can be made to look like a conspiracy. What makes you believe in everything else?
Everything is a conspiracy, the water you drink, the toothpaste you use, the way you are told you should have sex, the way you should sleep.

Critical thinking is fine, but round earth is a proven fact. It would make no sense to pull this huge global conspiracy on everyone for such little return. It's not possible - you are wasting your time.
Go back to psy-ops training, ask them to send someone better, you will need more than this phrases.

well without going into science, the fact that humans have gone to space and took pictures of the earth is a solid proof.
I believe we did went into space and the pictures are real.
Humans may have gone to space, but not with the publicly displayed Apollo trash, maybe a few centuries ago they did. Moon proves it, anybody can see it with their own eyes and a cheap hundred bucks telescope. It was bombed to pieces, those craters are explosions, not necessarily made with current brute combustion rockets, but the moon surface was destroyed, there was a war, all other explanations fail, like meteorites nor eeven Horbinger clever ice theories.
And space would be something very different to what the Space-bluf-agencies brainwash the public with. So, no, space is not as they program it in their computer imagining software nor are their public technologies able to reach it.
Their fat astro-actors only reach the swimming-pool.
And no, their pictures are never real, ever.

What is not believable is that somehow there hasn't been ONE whistleblower who has yet to come forward and admit that everything is fake. CONSPIRACY OF SUCH SIZE IS NOT POSSIBLE NOR WOULD IT BE WORTH MAKING IT.
Whistleblower don't have your phone number to call you first before everyone else and before being murdered, and if they did, you would share their destiny. Blame only your laziness for your ignorance, go to abebooks right now and you can find books even in Polish dissecting the Soviet hoax, and yes, they include whistleblowers.

by the way, there are a lot of PRIVATE scientists who are not working for the government and yet they're all into round earth - why??
Private? Those guys who studied official physics, official history, official everything, in curriculum's approved by the government, checked by the government and with professors hired and respected because "they worked at NASA"? That kind of guys? They are even more stupid, at least they could benefit from fat checks of Uncle Sam.
A private researcher should have started as a child with homeschooling for example, if not they are like marines "not working for the government" because they work for Blackwater.

And I told you before, they don't even imagine the possibility of questioning the official Earth theory, they don't side with Round Earth, they just don't get in the debate, very few people get into the debate, to side you have to know the options, they don't. How can they support one against the other... if they only know one and are protected from hearing that there are other explanations?

So, don't try to move to your camp those who don't support you, RET have kept them in the dark, they don't like you or support you, they have been kidnapped since school and have Stockholm syndrome, you kept them away from the real world, from going to the fields and take notes and draw the orbits they see and imagine theories to explain it, you and your people took this discovery and creativity and necessary development process of the kids, you castrated their mind, they should see things, try to explain them alone, and only later be offered the professor's view, after they have use their brains and do their homework. Modern schooling, that is, the epoch of Round Earth, last two centuries were based on slavery-based teaching, on strong hierarchy, from Royal Astronomer to Teachers to naive kids, they were told not to questions and their whole life for 15 years was to repeat as a parrot the teacher's words, the official view, they are factories, and those who continue to university only show how naive and programmable they are (unless they are conscious of the lie and infiltrate it to later attack it from inside).

yes yes, everyone else outside this society is a dummy who doesn't questions his surroundings.
We all are, that's what our body and soul are made for, to distract us towards worthless wastes of time. It's our spirit who gives the energy to question things, against the temptations of the body, may they be they sex, fear of death, ridicule, lack of money, solitude or be considered crazy. And we still remain that in many aspects and subjects. The first step is to recognize it.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 09:45:03 AM by drevko »

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
  • Venerated Official of the High Zetetic Council
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2011, 09:58:34 AM »
somehow I expected everyone to turn against me and yet majority of you do realize that the earth is in fact round... then why the fuck are you all here?? Obviously the admins here are one of the most dedicated trolls I've seen or maybe they're just crazy, who knows.

Don't even bother arguing. They feed on this because in their head they think they're right. Whatever, I'm leaving

They're noobs. They find our site and are outraged, spend a few days here, and go on their merry way. We don't really bother with them beyond answering their questions and some light-hearted trolling.

?

The Knowledge

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2011, 01:13:44 PM »

And you have completely ignored the fact that a gyroscope using Schuler tuning still needs adjustment in ten to fifteen minute intervals by another system; so much for the alleged brilliance and reliability of your system.
Far more importantly, you are also ignorantly, or dishonestly, ignoring the fact that Schuler Oscillation has a fixed period regardless of one's location on the earth, which of course is not what you are arguing.

Irrelevant. INS on a flat earth would still need adjusting every so often, so the need for adjustment in that respect is not pertinent to either side of the argument and can be cancelled out, as it were. You're still losing the argument.

Ski

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2011, 07:05:37 PM »
INS on a flat earth would still need adjusting every so often, so the need for adjustment in that respect is not pertinent to either side of the argument and can be cancelled out, as it were. You're still losing the argument.

I'm not the one suggesting that a gyroscope is proving the shape of the world: Globularists are. I'm telling you plainly that it does not.
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

?

The Knowledge

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2011, 04:37:33 AM »
INS on a flat earth would still need adjusting every so often, so the need for adjustment in that respect is not pertinent to either side of the argument and can be cancelled out, as it were. You're still losing the argument.

I'm not the one suggesting that a gyroscope is proving the shape of the world: Globularists are. I'm telling you plainly that it does not.

Sorry Ski, the "You say that but you're wrong" defence is no defence at all.
(Customarily the FE'ers follow the YSTBYW defence with the "You didn't do the experiment yourself" defence. I'm sure Ski will trot this out in just a moment.)

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2011, 05:48:35 AM »

(Customarily the FE'ers follow the YSTBYW defence with the "You didn't do the experiment yourself" defence. I'm sure Ski will trot this out in just a moment.)

I like the Chewbacca defense better.  But, for entertainment purposes, the FE defense is almost as good.

Ski

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2011, 10:04:34 AM »

It seems a pretty good defense when the accuser is absolutely wrong. I'm beginning to think you don't understand gyroscopes.

Flat earth is bum

• i find all of this highly belivable
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2011, 01:03:23 PM »
I have exceptionally poor manners.*

*This post edited by your friendly moderator Ski
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 09:43:01 AM by Ski »
lololololollolololololol

?

Thork

« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2011, 01:05:43 PM »
I'm glad you made the effort to create an account. You changed my life today.

?

alex00

• The Earth is as flat as Pamela Anderson
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2011, 04:50:21 PM »

Too bad all you have is a website and no hard evidence..
The Official Flat Earth Lawyer:

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2011, 05:21:48 PM »

And you have completely ignored the fact that 'adjustment', as you call it, is a confirmation of position based on fixed ground positions. Its a multi layered system of certainty that can not be written off. It makes the whole system better. These 'adjustments' are confirmation of a sperical surface and by your own admission that they exist is in itself admission thet the planet is a sphere.

Far more importantly, you are also ignorantly, or dishonestly, ignoring the fact that Schuler Oscillation having a fixed period has nothing to do with any of these points and is at best a straw man arguement based on a plea for ignorance.

Ski and Thork: you guys both are getting owned in the INS debates. Just move on.

FYI FE proponents: The reason for the same subjects coming up over and over again in countless threads by noobs saying 'omg your faq is such crap what about gravity timezines map differences the space station eclipses tides weather navigation the ice wall conspiracy blah blah blah' is this: FET has yet to produce a shred of scientific evidence that has been submitted for or could stand up to peer review. and dont say SBR and ENAG and the BLE. They have been debunked so much I am suprised you eve still bring them up. Id be embarased to not have any new evidence since 1838.
Your god was nailed to a cross. Mine carries a hammer...... any questions?

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2011, 05:43:19 PM »
Go Drevco. Many of the things you are spouting are correct. Thanks for bringing them up.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2011, 04:13:45 AM »
I'm glad you made the effort to create an account. You changed my life today.
Thork, as well as being a master troll, you are a master of sarcasm. 
First human spacewalker, Cosmonaut Alexei Leonov: “Lifting my head I could see the curvature of the Earth's horizon. ’So the world really is round,’ I said softly to myself, as if the words came from somewhere deep in my soul. "