Flat earth?? Not a cylinder earth?

• 7 Replies
Flat earth?? Not a cylinder earth?
« on: October 08, 2011, 05:42:49 AM »
Flat earthers say that they live on the flat earth, but its not true, because we can dig down and the earth is accelatic up at speed of 9,81m/s"2 this means that earth is atlast a cylinder. So please call your selves Cylinder Earthers.
Also there is a large 3km long ice wall, witch is guarded by a goverments and for some reasons haven't been photographed. Maybe Cylinder earthers should risk their lives and get to the ice wall and get that on the camera.

CE: theory fails as long as there is no evidence provided.

PS. Please vote me for CE president

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
Re: Flat earth?? Not a cylinder earth?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 06:31:13 AM »
Read REaG.  This should clear up some of your misconceptions.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2011, 07:10:28 AM »
Flat earthers say that they live on the flat earth, but its not true, because we can dig down and the earth is accelatic up at speed of 9,81m/s"2 this means that earth is atlast a cylinder. So please call your selves Cylinder Earthers.
Also there is a large 3km long ice wall, witch is guarded by a goverments and for some reasons haven't been photographed. Maybe Cylinder earthers should risk their lives and get to the ice wall and get that on the camera.

Who else is running for president? Where do I vote?
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2011, 07:13:38 AM »

Who else is running for president? Where do I vote?

Thank you for derailing the thread.  This does not surprise me.

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2011, 07:16:30 AM »
Flat earthers say that they live on the flat earth, but its not true, because we can dig down and the earth is accelatic up at speed of 9,81m/s"2 this means that earth is atlast a cylinder.
No it doesn't.  Why would the Earth need to be a cylinder in order to dig or be accelerated.  The Earth would still be a 3d object.

witch is guarded by a goverments

Who is this witch and why would she need to be gaurded by a "goverments"? Couldn't she just use her magic to protect herself?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 07:20:03 AM by barrog »

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2011, 07:22:28 AM »

No it doesn't.  Why would the Earth need to be a cylinder in order to dig or be accelerated.  The Earth would still be a 3d object.

A 3D circle is either a cylinder or a globe, depending on how you define it.  If you are saying that the Earth is not a cylinder, on which we live on one of the flattened ends, then you are saying that we live on a 2D world, like a piece of paper, or a globe. 
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 07:34:54 AM by jroa »

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2011, 07:48:33 AM »
I'm not saying that the Earth is not a cylinder but I'm also not saying it is. It just doesn't have to be acording to the OP. I also think the term Flat Earth means the general shape of the top surface not the over all shape. That may never be known.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2011, 07:57:26 AM »
Agreed.  The Earth does not need to be a cylinder in order for us to live on a flat Earth.

Do you have a theory on the shape of the Earth?