Gears of War 3

• 62 Replies

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
Re: Gears of War 3
« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2013, 08:47:14 AM »
In the interests of being somewhat fair, I decided to watch his review of Gears of War 3, in its entirety:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/4763-Gears-of-War-3

It's not very funny, and it's a pretty bad review.  His first criticism is that the world is going to explode in this game.  But it's not.  He's wrong.  I wish I could go into more detail about this point, but there's really nothing to say.  There is absolutely nothing in the game implying or indicating that the world is going to be destroyed.  He's either confusing this game with another one, or else he's just making shit up.  Both are mistakes that a professional video game reviewer shouldn't be making.

For the rest of the review, he's just criticizing the campaign's story.  He doesn't say anything about the game itself or how it plays, beyond one brief mention of the camera shaking when you sprint.  All he talks about is the story.  In fact, he doesn't even really criticize the overall story so much as he criticizes a couple of cutscenes.  That is beyond nitpicking.

What exactly is so hilarious and awesome about this guy again?

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2013, 08:52:55 AM »
Are you doing a character troll?

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2013, 11:06:33 AM »
The character of someone who doesn't like Yahtzee?