Abduction! - A forum Game

• 1270 Replies

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
Re: Abduction! - A forum Game
« Reply #1020 on: September 02, 2011, 04:06:09 AM »
A lynch is never secured. Although I do find it highly unlikely that the lynch will fail unless the villagers get cold feet since disrupting the lynch wouldn't be beneficial to the aliens right now. Anyway, better luck next lynching. I suggest Wardogg, since he's ignoring Marcus' explanation of why he isn't an alien and proclaiming that if I'm not an alien, "he's next." Seriously, get Wardogg next, and consider Raist if that fails. I hope we win this game. I vote to lynch Wendy, the trooper.

Wendy (5)

I am not ignoring it, its the same as me saying I am not an Alien.  Why does anyones explanation mean anything anyway?  I may suck at playing this game, but I am not an Alien.  Hell, I suspected Gayer.  She was my next vote.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #1021 on: September 02, 2011, 04:13:47 AM »
Sillyrob, the MIB, confirmed him as being a villager.
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #1022 on: September 02, 2011, 04:15:48 AM »
Well apparently I missed that.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #1023 on: September 02, 2011, 04:18:40 AM »
Me too, but I didn't miss it twice. Also, I'm dying for that mistake.
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #1024 on: September 02, 2011, 01:42:28 PM »

We should change our votes then.  Who would you recommend?

Lorddave

« Reply #1025 on: September 02, 2011, 03:57:04 PM »
Damnit! Did humans win or not?
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #1026 on: September 03, 2011, 05:31:35 AM »

We should change our votes then.  Who would you recommend?

Change our votes? That's a horrible idea. Killing me off will eliminate me from the list of suspects, and we still have three more tries.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #1027 on: September 03, 2011, 05:40:14 AM »
I'm stupid. We have only one more try after I'm dead. Oh well, it was fun playing with you.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #1028 on: September 03, 2011, 05:55:16 AM »
And spoiler alert: Humans did not win. I am a villager. I am dead, so it doesn't matter now. Chris just needs to make it night.

« Reply #1029 on: September 03, 2011, 06:27:01 AM »
List of currently living:
  • CheesusCrust
  • Raist
  • Andrew
  • Marcus
  • Mr Pseudonym
  • Wardogg
  • Wendy
If Wendy is a villager, then the aliens will abduct one of us. Then it will be our turn to lynch again. If we are wrong, the aliens will abduct another villager and we lose.

Let's see, Mr Pseudonym, Marcus and I are confirmed villagers and I believe Raist isn't an alien.

List of likely aliens:
  • Andrew
  • Wardogg
  • Wendy
We have two chances to get an alien, this time we chose Wendy. If he is not an alien, then it's either Andrew or Wardogg.
Cheesus is so wise I sometimes think he's my alt.
CheesusCrust is wise.

Lorddave

« Reply #1030 on: September 03, 2011, 06:50:41 AM »
Assuming Wendy is not lying, then I think Wardogg would be the most likely choice.  After all, why would he claim Andrew was going to anal probe him?  And why would andrew PM wardogg to make such a claim?

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #1031 on: September 03, 2011, 06:53:43 AM »
Assuming Wendy is not lying, then I think Wardogg would be the most likely choice.  After all, why would he claim Andrew was going to anal probe him?  And why would andrew PM wardogg to make such a claim?

Or I was right all along and just got lucky that my ire was directed in the right place.

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #1032 on: September 03, 2011, 07:18:49 AM »
Sorry again.

The test was ingenious, it seemed to Raist. First the suspect was strapped to a wooden chair on the end of a long pivot pole, turned upside down and dunked head first into a barell of Moonshine so strong that it could strip paint. They all knew that the alien brain dissolved in contact with alcohol and most people in Fesville could hold their liquor.

Wendy had argued, of course, as he was strapped to the 'Raistinator' well it was only natural, nobody in town could remember seeing him drunk and it made sense that he was the last Replicant.

"Please, I'm really not sure about this! He protested.

"Don't worry, we'll all be sure in a couple of minutes. If you're not an alien then we'll pay for all the hangover cures you want!"

The creaking mechanism turned over and Wendy was lowered face-first into the great barrel while the rest of the villagers cheered. Wendy went under the surface and he immediately began to thrash and struggle, trying to wriggle free of the chair.

He was held under until he'd more or less stopped struggling. The arm was raised and a soaked Wendy was pulled from the brew.

"Y-you guysh know that [hic] Marc-Marc- Marcus ish th'alien dontcha? nome, I'm not- not the alien."

Suddenly he stopped moving and his eyes rolled back into his skull.

Wendy died of alcohol poisoning and booze on the lungs ten minutes later. The Raistinator was quickly disassembled.

Wendy was a human.

It is now night-time until 1800 tomorrow, alien send your abduction.

There are 5 humans and 1 alien.

Assuming the alien abducts someone every night the townsfolk have 1 more chance to get the last replicant.

Lorddave

« Reply #1033 on: September 03, 2011, 07:20:14 AM »

Or I was right all along and just got lucky that my ire was directed in the right place.
So you admit lying about him sending you a PM?  How... suspicious...

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #1034 on: September 03, 2011, 07:23:52 AM »
I admit lying.  We only have one lynch left...we are going to have to come up with something.

« Reply #1035 on: September 03, 2011, 07:27:44 AM »
If the next victim to be abducted is Marcus or Mr Pseudonym, then I think I know who is the last remaining alien.
CheesusCrust is wise.

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #1036 on: September 03, 2011, 07:34:53 AM »
You?  The gun nut is still alive...we still have a chance here.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #1037 on: September 03, 2011, 07:42:16 AM »
It's Cheesus.  Lynch the fucker.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #1038 on: September 03, 2011, 07:44:43 AM »
We have two chances to get an alien, this time we chose Wendy. If he is not an alien, then it's either Andrew or Wardogg.

I am not sure of this whole confirmed villager thing.  I still think anyone is suspect.  If the group goes for me I am not voting for myself considering its the last lynching. Just FYI

It's Cheesus.  Lynch the fucker.

I suspect this as well.

« Reply #1039 on: September 03, 2011, 07:49:07 AM »
I suspect Wardogg. He recently went on a driving rampage. Probably because he knows that he is about to be lynched.
Quote from: Tom Bishop
If you don't know, whenever you talk about it you're invoking the supernatural
Quote from: Tom Bishop
Unknown != Magic.

« Reply #1040 on: September 03, 2011, 07:51:27 AM »
The alien wouldn't abduct me, it has been hinted many times that I am the gun nut. No point hiding my identity now and I know that the aliens are smart enough not to abduct me. Thanks to Skeletion, fucking asshole.

And Roundy, you moron, you just want me dead.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 07:56:53 AM by CheesusCrust »
CheesusCrust is wise.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #1041 on: September 03, 2011, 07:53:12 AM »
I reckon its wardogg
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #1042 on: September 03, 2011, 08:03:49 AM »
The alien wouldn't abduct me, it has been hinted many times that I am the gun nut. No point hiding my identity now and I know that the aliens are smart enough not to abduct me. Thanks to Skeletion, fucking asshole.

And Roundy, you moron, you just want me dead.

At the time Skeleton revealed you as the gun nut, he was actively trying to ruin the game for everybody. 

Honestly, doesn't anybody else see how that alone makes his statement suspect?

It obviously hasn't been hinted "many times" that you're the gun nut; it's only been hinted once, by a disgruntled player.  You fabricated the story at one point that Sillyrob identified you as the gun nut (or at least a villager); but that has been shown to be a pure lie.  Why would you lie about something like that if you weren't actually an alien?  And the fact that the real gun nut hasn't come forward also doesn't exonerate you, as it is to the benefit of the villagers that the aliens think you're the real gun nut.

Let's shake the Magic 8 Ball.

"All signs point to Cheesus".

Yep, just as I suspected.

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #1043 on: September 03, 2011, 08:28:43 AM »
I reckon its wardogg

I'm telling you guys Im not it.  Dont lose it for the humans because of my inability to play this game.  Or my ability to play it poorly.  If I seem suspect for things ive said or done it was out of sheer ignorance as to how to play.

If you suspect me just out of mathematics...then I am no more suspect than anyone else.

Lorddave

« Reply #1044 on: September 03, 2011, 08:33:13 AM »
Odd. Roundy's outburst was unprovoked. He's obviously not an alien as we're all ganging for wardogg and changing people wouldn't help any. But Marcus has gone through the thread and agrees that Cheesus isn't one of them.

Now I'm going to have to spend time reading through this whole thread (again) to see if Roundy is right.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #1045 on: September 03, 2011, 08:43:33 AM »
Now I'm going to have to spend time reading through this whole thread (again) to see if Roundy is right.

I plan to do the same thing, one final time, to see if I can find any clues.  But obviously by the time he revealed Cheesus to be the gun nut Skeleton was trying to spoil the game for everybody and convincing us a confirmed alien was the gun nut seems like a pretty sound way to do that, don't you think?

Really the only things going in his favor are odds (the gun nut still hasn't been found, increasing the likelihood that he's it) and the fact that Wardogg has had his moments where he's acted suspicious too.

I knew lynching Wendy was a mistake.

Meanwhile the alien is probably Andrew, sneaky devil.

Lorddave

« Reply #1046 on: September 03, 2011, 01:41:27 PM »

I plan to do the same thing, one final time, to see if I can find any clues.  But obviously by the time he revealed Cheesus to be the gun nut Skeleton was trying to spoil the game for everybody and convincing us a confirmed alien was the gun nut seems like a pretty sound way to do that, don't you think?
Yeah, I was the first to propose that idea.

However, revealing who the gun nut helps the aliens more than lying about it.  If he lied, then the aliens could be killed by said gun nut.  If he doesn't lie, the aliens will avoid him and win.

So if he wanted to ruin the game, he'd tell the truth, not lie.  But we'll see who get's taken and that'll tell us everything we need to know.

?

Mr Pseudonym

• Official Member
« Reply #1047 on: September 03, 2011, 05:22:02 PM »
I'm actually fairly keen now on Wendy's idea, and something I previously mentioned, that it may well be Raist.
Why do we fall back to earth? Because our weight pushes us down, no laws, no gravity pulling us. It is the law of intelligence.

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #1048 on: September 03, 2011, 06:49:28 PM »
Skeleton is such a fag. If Cheesus really is the Gun Nut, can he be banned for seven days at a time for being him? Every time his ban ends and he logs back in, he'll get another ban. It'll be awesome.

Lorddave

« Reply #1049 on: September 03, 2011, 07:39:29 PM »
Well look at it this way:
If Cheesus isn't the Gun nut, then someone else is and that means that either the aliens know who it is (maybe Skeleton PMed one?) OR they don't in which case they have a good chance of abducting him.