« Reply #780 on: August 24, 2011, 03:10:08 PM »
You have a beef with everyone.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
Re: Abduction! - A forum Game
« Reply #781 on: August 24, 2011, 06:32:00 PM »
List of likely aliens. Wardogg, EnigmaZV, Roundy.

Right.  Blanko was an alien, and he wanted to lynch me.  Makes perfect sense that he'd want to lynch me when lynching a villager would have ended the game.  ::)

I see through you, Cheesus.  I know how you think when you're a villain.  You're not fooling me.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

« Reply #782 on: August 24, 2011, 09:04:01 PM »
I know how you play when you are not a human. At this point of time only an alien would keep an eye on me.
Cheesus is so wise I sometimes think he's my alt.
CheesusCrust is wise.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #783 on: August 25, 2011, 09:27:46 AM »
So why am I not a suspect at all? I usually can't get through the first week without getting lynched. Hmm lurking with my status hidden seems to be effective lulz.

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #784 on: August 25, 2011, 09:30:33 AM »
So why am I not a suspect at all? I usually can't get through the first week without getting lynched. Hmm lurking with my status hidden seems to be effective lulz.

No one gave a shit because you haven't voted a single time which means you should be killed off, but Chris is an idiot.

« Reply #785 on: August 25, 2011, 09:41:45 AM »

No one gave a shit because you haven't voted a single time which means you should be killed off, but Chris is an idiot.

It seems that we are keeping Raist now to boost the number of villagers.
CheesusCrust is wise.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #786 on: August 25, 2011, 09:50:02 AM »
You have a beef with everyone.

He has a side of pork with me as well.
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #787 on: August 25, 2011, 09:52:07 AM »

Same for me. Apparently I am either not a likely alien at all or of unknown status. They usually decide these things pretty quickly, and I'm usually an alien in the eyes of everyone.
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #788 on: August 25, 2011, 09:54:06 AM »

It seems that we are keeping Raist now to boost the number of villagers.

Why do you think he's a villager?

?

Thork

« Reply #789 on: August 25, 2011, 09:55:38 AM »
So guys, are you going to kill Marcus or what?

Cons ... He's a villager and it brings you closer to losing.
Pros ... Thork will probably lose interest once Marcus is dead and spam elsewhere.

It has to be worth considering.

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #790 on: August 25, 2011, 09:56:16 AM »

We haven't had the problem of mass abstentions from the game, making it difficult to get a lynch, which was the problem in the last game. I judged that removing Raist, adjusting the alien-villager ratio on a pro-rata basis (either up if he is an alien or down if he's a villager) and changing the number of votes required for a lynch was simply more trouble than it was worth.

Chris isn't an idiot. Chris is lazy.

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #791 on: August 25, 2011, 09:57:05 AM »
I'd rather if you at least followed the rules you set yourself.

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #792 on: August 25, 2011, 09:57:46 AM »

I'd rather your Dad had worn a condom but life isn't fair...

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #793 on: August 25, 2011, 09:58:54 AM »

I'd rather your Dad had worn a condom but life isn't fair...

MAYBE HE DID, AND MAYBE IT BROKE.

NOW GO KILL RAIST, BITCH.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #794 on: August 25, 2011, 10:22:46 AM »

So you want to lose a villager simply to kill someone off for not voting? I am not required to vote in the game.

Sorry for helping the villagers by staying alive this whole time and by not lynching a bunch of innocents.

Lorddave

« Reply #795 on: August 25, 2011, 10:39:51 AM »

So you want to lose a villager simply to kill someone off for not voting? I am not required to vote in the game.

Sorry for helping the villagers by staying alive this whole time and by not lynching a bunch of innocents.
You do realize that Blanko would love it if a villager was lost. He is an alien, after all. A dead one sure, but an alien none the less.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #796 on: August 25, 2011, 11:24:51 AM »
I am not required to vote in the game.

No, but you are required to vote in order to stay alive.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #797 on: August 25, 2011, 11:40:54 AM »
Not necessarily. Staying alive is simply about not arousing suspicion.

Marcus Aurelius

• My Alts: Tom Bishop, Gayer, theonlydann
« Reply #798 on: August 25, 2011, 12:31:32 PM »
Who died?

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #799 on: August 25, 2011, 02:26:37 PM »
As the beam swept over the fields Sillyrob pumped his arms and legs in a desperate bid to outrun the alien craft trying to zero-in on his position. A great swathe was cut in the farmland as grass, earth, rocks and insects were swept up by the transmat beam. The column of light closed to within feet of him when he suddenly dived sharply to the right, landing awkwardly on his arm and very aware of the wind blowing through the sole of his shoe where the beam had captured a great chunk.

"You bastards haven't got me yet." he growled but kept low as the craft descended from the clouds to make a visual inspection of the fields. The beam widened and began to sweep slower across the length of the field, stripping a square of ground back to the bedrock. Sillyrob raised his powerful Desert Eagle handgun and waited for his chance, knowing that he'd only get one shot. "Come on, come on, come on..."

There! The little exhaust port on the belly of the craft. He took aim, steadied himself and pulled the trigger.

"Welcome to America, assholes."

The beam locked onto his position as the bullet struck the delicate exhaust vent, showering the field below with sparks.

Sillyrob found himself in some sort of clear tube,in a room filled with half a dozen other tubes, his weapon had been left on Earth and he realised with some horror that his attack couldn't have been successful. In the next tube he saw taters floating in some sort of viscous liquid and in the centre of the room was another familiar figure lying in the middle of some sort of pod-like machine.

"You! You're a pod-person!"

"You know of our equipment?" Despite his years of training, Sillyob jumped as another figure appeared beside his tube, another copy of the man lying in the pod-machine.

"It's your machine to control the pod-people, right? Using a helpless host as the governing agent. We've got a couple of these at Area 51 and you know what we discovered? Killing a replicant sends a fatal impulse to the parasitic organism. How did it feel to see an entire saucer die because of some hillbilly's bullet? Area 51 might not have anybody else down there to help Fesville, but I know they'll overthrow your pathetic invasion force."

"Oh I am going to probe you sohard." The replicant grinned as fluid began to fill the tube.

Sillyrob has been abducted, he was the Man in Black.

It is now daytime until 1800 tomorrow.

There are 9 humans and 3 aliens left.

You must acquire 7 votes for a lynch.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #800 on: August 25, 2011, 02:42:16 PM »
Roundy?  Marcus?  I have no idea whom to vote for.

Marcus Aurelius

• My Alts: Tom Bishop, Gayer, theonlydann
« Reply #801 on: August 25, 2011, 02:43:36 PM »
How about going for who the MIB said was probably a wolf.

?

Thork

« Reply #802 on: August 25, 2011, 02:44:42 PM »
So, is sillyrob the MIB?
Asks the alien, deciding who to abduct this evening.

?

Mr Pseudonym

• Official Member
« Reply #803 on: August 25, 2011, 05:02:36 PM »
MIB fail.  Also, I vote to lynch Raist.  Chris won't kill him but I will certainly try.

Raist [1]

I'm sure I may be wrong on this.  I don't have time today to read 40 pages of what is mainly rubbish searching for some cryptic clue when Raist has already admitted his alienness.
Why do we fall back to earth? Because our weight pushes us down, no laws, no gravity pulling us. It is the law of intelligence.

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #804 on: August 25, 2011, 05:16:43 PM »
I failed? I was able to get the only alien kill so far.

« Reply #805 on: August 25, 2011, 06:02:16 PM »
Saddam just pushed a warning signal in my head. But I still suspect Roundy, Wardogg and Enigma.
CheesusCrust is wise.

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
« Reply #806 on: August 25, 2011, 06:04:59 PM »
Saddam just pushed a warning signal in my head. But I still suspect Roundy, Wardogg and Enigma.

I was just thinking the same thing about Saddam...he has been awfully quite as well.  I will offer myself up for the last lynching before we lose if there are others still suspecting me. 

« Reply #807 on: August 25, 2011, 06:05:57 PM »
MIB fail.  Also, I vote to lynch Raist.  Chris won't kill him but I will certainly try.

Raist [1]

I'm sure I may be wrong on this.  I don't have time today to read 40 pages of what is mainly rubbish searching for some cryptic clue when Raist has already admitted his alienness.

Oh and you're an idiot. 2 more failed lynches and the villagers lose. You are still going for Raist who is likely to be a villager?
CheesusCrust is wise.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #808 on: August 25, 2011, 07:48:54 PM »
After Blanko attempted to start a bandwagon to get me lynched, lynching me would be a massive fail.  Just sayin'.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
« Reply #809 on: August 25, 2011, 07:51:31 PM »
I am going to go with Saddam.  I am persuadable if anyone has any better ideas.

Raist (1)
Saddam(1)