Abduction! - A forum Game

• 1270 Replies

Lorddave

Re: Abduction! - A forum Game
« Reply #660 on: August 22, 2011, 06:23:40 PM »
Skeleton hated you all.  He hated that the Humans might win without his "brilliant" skills.  He ranted and raved.

So why would he reveal the gun nut publicly?  He must have known that we wouldn't lynch him.  And maybe that's what he wanted.  He's no longer suspicious of being abducted and yet he also not likely to be lynched.  If Cheesus is an alien... he's got the best defense of us all.

Perhaps that's what Skeleton wanted?  Perhaps... he wanted the humans to lose so he told us that an alien was the gun nut.

And the rules prohibit the actual gun nut from revealing himself.  Openly....

So why don't you all do this:
Everyone vote on Cheesus unless you KNOW he isn't the gun nut.  Then we can see what happens...
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
  • Venerated Official of the High Zetetic Council
« Reply #661 on: August 22, 2011, 06:25:07 PM »
Skeleton hated you all.  He hated that the Humans might win without his "brilliant" skills.  He ranted and raved.

So why would he reveal the gun nut publicly?  He must have known that we wouldn't lynch him.  And maybe that's what he wanted.  He's no longer suspicious of being abducted and yet he also not likely to be lynched.  If Cheesus is an alien... he's got the best defense of us all.

Perhaps that's what Skeleton wanted?  Perhaps... he wanted the humans to lose so he told us that an alien was the gun nut.

And the rules prohibit the actual gun nut from revealing himself.  Openly....

So why don't you all do this:
Everyone vote on Cheesus unless you KNOW he isn't the gun nut.  Then we can see what happens...

Cheesus (1)

Of course, the aliens can seriously screw this up, but okay.

EnglshGentleman

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #662 on: August 22, 2011, 07:10:53 PM »
Does anyone have anything right now? A guess? A reasonable stab in the dark? I'm sticking to my guess of Blanko.

I second this. Anybody else think that Blank has been acting overly suspicious for the entire duration of this game?

EnigmaZV

« Reply #663 on: August 22, 2011, 08:30:04 PM »
I don't see why you idiots went after Dave instead of Blanko. Remember when Blanko had the great idea to lynch Skeleton who wasn't going to play anymore, which would have been a wasted kill? That would only be a good idea for the aliens. Everyone else, villagers, decided this was a stupid idea because it was. Why would a villager suggest such a stupid idea, other than to make the other villagers waste a lynch. Think about it people.

I think Blanko wanted to lynch Skeleton, because if the aliens didn't abduct the tinfoil hat immediately, he would eventually figure out who the aliens were. The only reason why Skeleton wouldn't be abducted after revealing himself was if he was actually an alien with some odd plan of trying to keep himself safe.
Also, in relation to Skeleton, perhaps he did lie about Cheesus' role in order to try to spoil the game. All I know is we need to be very careful selecting this final lynch. Any insight provided by either the tinfoil hat or MIB would be much appreciated.
I don't know what you're implying, but you're probably wrong.

EnigmaZV

« Reply #664 on: August 22, 2011, 08:35:35 PM »
http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=50164.msg1232581#msg1232581 date=1314067494

Is this some kind of elabourate alt hinting that Roundy is an alien?

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #665 on: August 22, 2011, 08:43:44 PM »

Marcus Aurelius

• My Alts: Tom Bishop, Gayer, theonlydann
« Reply #666 on: August 22, 2011, 08:50:39 PM »
Does anyone have anything right now? A guess? A reasonable stab in the dark? I'm sticking to my guess of Blanko.
As I have said several times now.  I think roundy is an alien. 

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #667 on: August 22, 2011, 09:07:13 PM »
As I have said several times now.  I think roundy is an alien.

I think you're an alien.  So it appears we're at an impasse.

Also, why, exactly?  I asked for an answer to this question earlier and I have yet to get one.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

« Reply #668 on: August 22, 2011, 09:24:22 PM »

I think it would be reasonable to stab Marcus in the dark.

« Reply #669 on: August 22, 2011, 10:33:39 PM »
We are going to lose the game. MIB, whoever the fuck you are, pm one of the dead, preferably Lorddave. I'm sure one of the aliens must be known to you by now.

Why preferably me?  Because I'm active?  Because I'm not upset at dying and want the game to be won by the humans? 

Or because no one will believe me?

Because you are active and I believe that you still want to win. I have this feeling that both Thork and Particle Person had already been contacted by the MIB. They have been urging us to lynch Marcus for a long while now. What do you guys think?
Cheesus is so wise I sometimes think he's my alt.
CheesusCrust is wise.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #670 on: August 22, 2011, 11:53:50 PM »
I think Roundy and Blanko.

And I'm not an alien, I've just been busy.
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #671 on: August 23, 2011, 04:07:55 AM »
I think Roundy

WHY??!?

And I'm not an alien, I've just been busy.

Gayer has used this excuse before when she was a wolf.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #672 on: August 23, 2011, 04:50:26 AM »
Cos you have alien-like characteristics. And I dunno, I just have a feeling...

I'm really not one :( I am busy, its hard to find time to formulate theories on who is an alien or not when you have a baby who is constantly trying to brain herself on the furniture.
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #673 on: August 23, 2011, 04:57:32 AM »
I think Roundy

WHY??!?

Because you think Marcus is an alien, and the same goes for Wendy. Not that there's anything wrong with casting suspicions, but it just seems as if you're sticking to someone who already has suspicion in order to gain an easy lynch, although PP and Thork probably only want him dead on a personal whim of revenge, or a goof.

That's just one theory, but there's one reason I can think of for why PP and Thork would be silent about their reasonings while also being convinced that Marcus is an alien, and that would be that the MIB has checked on Marcus and has told them to get him lynched. That would explain why PP and Thork can't say how they know he's an alien, because it's against the rules for the MIB to reveal himself to anyone.

« Reply #674 on: August 23, 2011, 05:43:28 AM »
That's just one theory, but there's one reason I can think of for why PP and Thork would be silent about their reasonings while also being convinced that Marcus is an alien, and that would be that the MIB has checked on Marcus and has told them to get him lynched. That would explain why PP and Thork can't say how they know he's an alien, because it's against the rules for the MIB to reveal himself to anyone.

I have thought about this for a while and it seems reasonable.
Cheesus is so wise I sometimes think he's my alt.
CheesusCrust is wise.

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #675 on: August 23, 2011, 06:24:48 AM »
I'm seeing some support for Blanko here now. We should get it going.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #676 on: August 23, 2011, 09:20:21 AM »
I'm a wolf arooo! lynch me fuckers.

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #677 on: August 23, 2011, 11:43:43 AM »
The town's only IT expert--that is, the only man who could operate anything more complicated than a '69 Chevy pick-up--sat alone in his home amidst a forest of dishes, antennae, wires, towers and blinking, flashing lights. Piled up beside him was a 'Dummies guide...' to every operating system and every code language ever invented by man.

He sucked the orange stain of cheese-its off his fingers before he set to typing.

=IF[find_saucer],sendcomm[shutdown[9}76],restart]

he hit enter and simply sat back and waited as the various wireless devices broadcast a tsunami of radio signals telling any alien saucers to shut down. He'd already sent the code in UNIX, Solaris, BSD and a whole host of other languages, the fact that extraterrestrials from beyond the stars might be using their own programming language hadn't even occurred to him, he was still reeling from the discovery that the saucers didn't use Linux.

What would shock him more was not that the alien ship really DID use one of the codes he knew, but the sheer coincidence that 'shutdown' was the word in the alien language for 'abduct.'

The hapless aliens found their ship acting on its own and firing the transmat beam directly onto the house of Vindictus, taking with him, his range of ICT equipment.

The aliens abducted Vindictus last night.

It is now daytime until 1800 tomorrow

There are 10 humans and 4 aliens, if you fail to catch an alien today then the next abduction will be the last (Unless they abduct the gun-nut)

Make it count, people!

You have until 1800 tomorrow to secure 8 votes.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 11:45:24 AM by Chris Spaghetti »

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #678 on: August 23, 2011, 12:08:09 PM »
I'm guessing Roundy or Marcus.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #679 on: August 23, 2011, 12:11:36 PM »
Hands up for Roundy?

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #680 on: August 23, 2011, 12:20:10 PM »
I vote to lynch Blanko. (1)

You're not playing.

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #681 on: August 23, 2011, 12:20:24 PM »
I've already designed the picture for when the aliens win. That's how much confidence I have in your ability to lynch the right one.

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #682 on: August 23, 2011, 12:27:38 PM »
I agree with Chris. This is about over.

Also,
Blanko (1)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 09:16:03 AM by Tausami »

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #683 on: August 23, 2011, 12:37:46 PM »
Jesus. Look, following Sillyrob's idiotic logic is the last thing we want to do if we still want to win this.

I vote to lynch Roundy (1)

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #684 on: August 23, 2011, 12:47:12 PM »
He's not allowed to do that, though.

Lorddave

« Reply #685 on: August 23, 2011, 12:47:55 PM »
I'm dead and thus: not a suspect.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #686 on: August 23, 2011, 12:51:49 PM »
General Gaydafi
Thork
CheesusCrust
Andrew
MARCUS!!!!
Blanko
Mr Pseudonym
Raist
Harutsedo
Saddam
Roundy
Sillyrob
Particle Person
Enigma
Wardogg

NOTE: I went to hit modify and clicked on delete instead.

EnigmaZV

« Reply #687 on: August 23, 2011, 01:42:49 PM »
I'm working under the assumption that Skeleton was being an ass, so the aliens would win. I vote to lynch Cheesus.

Cheesus (1)
Roundy (1)
Blanko (1)

Again, I'll be on again tonight and tomorrow morning if my vote needs to be adjusted. Let's get this right people!

?

Thork

« Reply #688 on: August 23, 2011, 01:48:06 PM »
^That guy is an alien. Just sayin'.

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #689 on: August 23, 2011, 01:52:09 PM »
I'm working under the assumption that Skeleton was being an ass, so the aliens would win. I vote to lynch Cheesus.

Cheesus (1)
Roundy (1)
Blanko (1)

Again, I'll be on again tonight and tomorrow morning if my vote needs to be adjusted. Let's get this right people!

What.

Even if he was that stupid, he couldn't have possibly figured out who is what.

We're not going down that road when we only have one chance left.