Abduction! - A forum Game

• 1270 Replies
?

Thork

Re: Abduction! - A forum Game
« Reply #630 on: August 22, 2011, 02:48:14 PM »
Any chance you might actually tell us why you think he's an alien?

He doesn't.  He told me specifically via PM that he just wants me dead and doesn't care whether it loses us the game.  I know that does not prove my innocence by any means, but given his deception from the other day, maybe it isn't so wise to take the word of a proven liar to make your decision.  If you still think I am guilty, then by all means vote away when day comes.  We cannot make any more mistakes now, and I suspect that is no accident.
And you told me in a PM you were an alien. >:(

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #631 on: August 22, 2011, 02:49:08 PM »
Another thing I'd like to point out is that last time PizzaPlanet was a wolf, he killed Dann on the first night.  It seems doubtful that he'd be the first wolf to make a kill again, so soon afterwards... but a lead is a lead.  And it's a really strange thing to do.  And he really wanted to make sure that we all got that it was him who killed him.

PizzaPlanet isn't playing.

« Reply #632 on: August 22, 2011, 02:50:27 PM »
Another thing I'd like to point out is that last time PizzaPlanet was a wolf, he killed Dann on the first night.  It seems doubtful that he'd be the first wolf to make a kill again, so soon afterwards... but a lead is a lead.  And it's a really strange thing to do.  And he really wanted to make sure that we all got that it was him who killed him.

How suspicious.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #633 on: August 22, 2011, 02:51:12 PM »

*slaps head* I could have sworn he was.  Well, it's official; listening to anything I say would be a big mistake.

Except of course when I say I'm not an alien.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
« Reply #634 on: August 22, 2011, 02:59:18 PM »

*slaps head* I could have sworn he was.  Well, it's official; listening to anything I say would be a big mistake.

Except of course when I say I'm not an alien.

Likely story....Alien.

Taters343

• Official Member
  • Pope/Tater/Robot with flower girl capabilities!
« Reply #635 on: August 22, 2011, 03:11:31 PM »
Do we lose on our next wrong lynch?

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #636 on: August 22, 2011, 03:24:23 PM »
What if Skeleton told us Cheesus was the gun nut just to screw us all?  Maybe he actually did work out that Cheesus was an alien, and just wanted to ensure that one of them survives all the way through.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

Taters343

• Official Member
« Reply #637 on: August 22, 2011, 03:29:06 PM »
What if Skeleton told us Cheesus was the gun nut just to screw us all?  Maybe he actually did work out that Cheesus was an alien, and just wanted to ensure that one of them survives all the way through.

I was thinking this, but I feel like we should use our last guess on Marcus, and keep Cheesus alive until the "actual" gun nut is abducted. That way we'll be sure we aren't ruining a good chance at getting a few extra lynches.

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #638 on: August 22, 2011, 03:57:54 PM »
I dont think we lose if the next lynch is wrong.  LD worked it out a couple of pages back.  He realized he had mad a mathematical error i believe.

Lorddave

« Reply #639 on: August 22, 2011, 04:09:23 PM »
I dont think we lose if the next lynch is wrong.  LD worked it out a couple of pages back.  He realized he had mad a mathematical error i believe.
False.
I read someone else saying then copied it, then thought I made a mistake, then corrected myself, then had someone else correct me back to my original statement.

So you lose if your next lynch is wrong, which it most likely will be.  Why?
You guys are going after the obvious people and not considering that most players of this game who are "wolves" know that the best way to avoid being lynched is to stay silent.  Out of sight, out of mind.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #640 on: August 22, 2011, 04:11:24 PM »
We have 15 people left now and we lose if it drops to 12 (8 villagers and 4 aliens), which is two abductions and one lynch.

Taters343

• Official Member
« Reply #641 on: August 22, 2011, 04:15:54 PM »
[quote author=Lorddave link=topic=50013.msg1232404#msg1232404
You guys are going after the obvious people and not considering that most players of this game who are "wolves" know that the best way to avoid being lynched is to stay silent.  Out of sight, out of mind.
[/quote]

In no particular order:
Gayer, Raist, Tausami, Enigma, Wendy, Marcus, Andrew.

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #642 on: August 22, 2011, 04:18:30 PM »
I think Gayer's our best bet out of that list. She's barely said a word besides voting.

Also, has Raist been voting at all?

Taters343

• Official Member
« Reply #643 on: August 22, 2011, 04:19:57 PM »
In Gayer's defense, she is away from home. But that doesn't mean she isn't an alien.

As for Raist, if he hasn't voted he should have been auto killed by now.

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #644 on: August 22, 2011, 04:25:07 PM »
Can't really trust Chris to handle that kind of stuff in time. Anyone care to look back and see if he's voted?

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #645 on: August 22, 2011, 04:39:55 PM »
I think I've updated the front page fully now. Can somebody quickly check to see if I've missed anyone.

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #646 on: August 22, 2011, 04:41:16 PM »
Thork's dead. And the population should be 15.

Also, check what's up with Raist.

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #647 on: August 22, 2011, 04:43:01 PM »
I dont understand the math to this game.  If we get an alien with the next lynch do we gain a lynch...or do we have to get it right with each one?

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #648 on: August 22, 2011, 04:46:14 PM »
The aliens win if they reach a 1 alien to 2 villagers ratio. If we get an alien the next lynch, we have until 6 villagers and 3 aliens to get another one, which is two more lynches.

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #649 on: August 22, 2011, 04:49:59 PM »
Ah yes, I forgot Thork deaded.

The population is currently 15. 4 aliens, 11 humans.

When the population drops to one of the following the aliens win:

pop 12 - 4 Ali  -  8 hum
pop 9 - 3 Ali - 6 hum
Pop 6  - 2 Ali - 4 hum
Pop 3 - 1 Ali - 2 hum

The way you lot are guessing, I doubt you'll get one.

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #650 on: August 22, 2011, 04:50:52 PM »
The way you lot are guessing, I doubt you'll get one.

A clue?!

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #651 on: August 22, 2011, 04:56:00 PM »
I don't see why you idiots went after Dave instead of Blanko. Remember when Blanko had the great idea to lynch Skeleton who wasn't going to play anymore, which would have been a wasted kill? That would only be a good idea for the aliens. Everyone else, villagers, decided this was a stupid idea because it was. Why would a villager suggest such a stupid idea, other than to make the other villagers waste a lynch. Think about it people.

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #652 on: August 22, 2011, 04:58:03 PM »
I don't see why you idiots went after Dave instead of Blanko. Remember when Blanko had the great idea to lynch Skeleton who wasn't going to play anymore, which would have been a wasted kill? That would only be a good idea for the aliens. Everyone else, villagers, decided this was a stupid idea because it was. Why would a villager suggest such a stupid idea, other than to make the other villagers waste a lynch. Think about it people.

I see you've failed to read my explanation on the matter.

EnglshGentleman

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #653 on: August 22, 2011, 05:03:10 PM »
I vote to lynch Horatio. (1)

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #654 on: August 22, 2011, 05:03:48 PM »
I guess we'll just see what happens after night I guess. If I'm suddenly abducted now, my guess is that I'm getting close.

« Reply #655 on: August 22, 2011, 05:58:47 PM »
We are going to lose the game. MIB, whoever the fuck you are, pm one of the dead, preferably Lorddave. I'm sure one of the aliens must be known to you by now.
Cheesus is so wise I sometimes think he's my alt.
CheesusCrust is wise.

Lorddave

« Reply #656 on: August 22, 2011, 06:07:15 PM »
We are going to lose the game. MIB, whoever the fuck you are, pm one of the dead, preferably Lorddave. I'm sure one of the aliens must be known to you by now.

Why preferably me?  Because I'm active?  Because I'm not upset at dying and want the game to be won by the humans? 

Or because no one will believe me?

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

« Reply #657 on: August 22, 2011, 06:08:11 PM »
Sorry Lorddave for the false accusations...  :'(
Quote from: Tom Bishop
If you don't know, whenever you talk about it you're invoking the supernatural
Quote from: Tom Bishop
Unknown != Magic.

Lorddave

« Reply #658 on: August 22, 2011, 06:09:01 PM »
Sorry Lorddave for the false accusations...  :'(

I take no offense.  It's easy to see the crazy sounding guy as an alien.  It's hard to realize... he's just crazy.

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #659 on: August 22, 2011, 06:11:32 PM »
Does anyone have anything right now? A guess? A reasonable stab in the dark? I'm sticking to my guess of Blanko.