Abduction! - A forum Game

• 1270 Replies
?

Thork

Re: Abduction! - A forum Game
« Reply #600 on: August 22, 2011, 10:47:29 AM »
Yeah, Marcus should be long dead. Killing Lord Dave, what was all that about? That was surely the wolves stepping in to protect Marcus. Enough. kill him.

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #601 on: August 22, 2011, 10:50:24 AM »
Gayer has been super quiet. I say we vote to lynch her next.

...Are you even playing?

Marcus Aurelius

• My Alts: Tom Bishop, Gayer, theonlydann
« Reply #602 on: August 22, 2011, 11:01:03 AM »
It's Wendy and Roundy.

« Reply #603 on: August 22, 2011, 11:36:16 AM »
It's Wendy and Roundy.

Only an alien could know that. Lynch him!
Quote from: Tom Bishop
If you don't know, whenever you talk about it you're invoking the supernatural
Quote from: Tom Bishop
Unknown != Magic.

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
« Reply #604 on: August 22, 2011, 11:40:04 AM »
SONUVABITCH!  Man I suck at this game.  I thought for sure we had this one right.

« Reply #605 on: August 22, 2011, 11:49:23 AM »
What the fuck Lorddave, you are terrible. If you are a human why are you so hell-bent on killing the possible gun nut(me)? Just fucking terrible.

I just had a thought. Why didn't the MIB pm the dead after each guess? He/she must have known who is human by now, possibly even guessed correctly at least one alien.
Cheesus is so wise I sometimes think he's my alt.
CheesusCrust is wise.

Marcus Aurelius

« Reply #606 on: August 22, 2011, 11:53:50 AM »
You guys are idiots who like to either listen to the likes of Thork, or resort to knee jerk reactions like Lorddave without thinking anything through.  Try reading the fucking thread instead of jumping on bandwagons because somebody says so.  Don't take Thorks word for it, don't take my word for it either.  The first 2-3 lynches are understandable as it is too soon to really make educated guesses at that point, but that time has now long passed.  Know the difference between somebody who is just talking out of his ass and somebody who is actually trying to hide something.

The internet is srs bsns people.

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #607 on: August 22, 2011, 11:56:19 AM »
You guys are idiots who like to either listen to the likes of Thork, or resort to knee jerk reactions like Lorddave without thinking anything through.  Try reading the fucking thread instead of jumping on bandwagons because somebody says so.  Don't take Thorks word for it, don't take my word for it either.  The first 2-3 lynches are understandable as it is too soon to really make educated guesses at that point, but that time has now long passed.  Know the difference between somebody who is just talking out of his ass and somebody who is actually trying to hide something.

If you need to talk out of your ass, you're most likely trying to hide something.

Why do you suspect Roundy and Wendy?

« Reply #608 on: August 22, 2011, 11:57:50 AM »

If you need to talk out of your ass, you're most likely trying to hide something.

Why do you suspect Roundy and Wendy?

This. I believe we only have one more lynch left isn't it?
Cheesus is so wise I sometimes think he's my alt.
CheesusCrust is wise.

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #609 on: August 22, 2011, 11:59:30 AM »
Yes, unless the aliens miss their turn.

EnglshGentleman

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #610 on: August 22, 2011, 12:11:45 PM »

Actually, I think we should lynch Marcus now.

Taters343

• Official Member
  • Pope/Tater/Robot with flower girl capabilities!
« Reply #611 on: August 22, 2011, 01:18:55 PM »
Go for Marcus, then whoever was most insistent on Lorddave.

Lorddave

« Reply #612 on: August 22, 2011, 01:25:24 PM »
Why don't you guys look at who voted for blanko and ask yourselves: Why would they vote for blanko?
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Taters343

• Official Member
« Reply #613 on: August 22, 2011, 01:26:30 PM »
Why don't you guys look at who voted for blanko and ask yourselves: Why would they vote for blanko?

Shut your trap, alien!

Lorddave

« Reply #614 on: August 22, 2011, 01:29:13 PM »

Shut your trap, alien!
No, you shut yours you damned soul.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

EnigmaZV

« Reply #615 on: August 22, 2011, 01:34:38 PM »

Sillyrob was the only vote left for Blanko, I don't know why he didn't change his vote. He was also the first to vote for Blanko. I don't understand your point.
I don't know what you're implying, but you're probably wrong.

Lorddave

« Reply #616 on: August 22, 2011, 01:46:35 PM »

Sillyrob was the only vote left for Blanko, I don't know why he didn't change his vote. He was also the first to vote for Blanko. I don't understand your point.
If you have to ask, you'll never know.

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #617 on: August 22, 2011, 01:52:25 PM »

Yeah, Sillyrob was the only one proving a reason for voting for me, whereas Lorddave and Tausami only voted "just to get someone lynched".

I voted for Lorddave because he was behaving suspicious as fuck, and I think we can all agree on that. Why would an innocent lie about their intentions if they have nothing to hide?

Also, and I ask again, why the fuck Marcus?

EnigmaZV

« Reply #618 on: August 22, 2011, 01:56:50 PM »

If you have to ask, you'll never know.

He stated his reasons when he casted his vote. I found the reasons to vote for you more compelling this time around.
I don't know what you're implying, but you're probably wrong.

Lorddave

« Reply #619 on: August 22, 2011, 01:58:57 PM »
I voted for Lorddave because he was behaving suspicious as fuck, and I think we can all agree on that. [/quote
No shit.  So because I was so very obviously being weird, I'm clearly an alien who is trying to kill himself?  If I was an alien I'd have painted a hell of a target on my back.  I'm not that stupid.

Why would an innocent lie about their intentions if they have nothing to hide?
When did I lie?

He stated his reasons when he casted his vote. I found the reasons to vote for you more compelling this time around.
Yes... he did.
And he kept stating them as he casts his vote for blanko.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #620 on: August 22, 2011, 02:10:53 PM »
We suck at this.

Taters343

• Official Member

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #622 on: August 22, 2011, 02:13:10 PM »
I voted for Lorddave because he was behaving suspicious as fuck, and I think we can all agree on that.
No shit.  So because I was so very obviously being weird, I'm clearly an alien who is trying to kill himself?  If I was an alien I'd have painted a hell of a target on my back.  I'm not that stupid.

Why would an innocent lie about their intentions if they have nothing to hide?
When did I lie?

Yes... he did.
And he kept stating them as he casts his vote for blanko.

I'm confused. Do you think I'm an alien or are you just trying to make up for your behaviour the last day?

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
« Reply #623 on: August 22, 2011, 02:17:16 PM »
Well I now suspect all of you fuckers.  I have no idea who is what anymore.

« Reply #624 on: August 22, 2011, 02:32:17 PM »
We suck at this.

The only way you could possibly redeem yourself at this point is to kill Marcus.

?

Thork

« Reply #625 on: August 22, 2011, 02:35:31 PM »
^This. The dead demand his blood! Muahahahaha!

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #626 on: August 22, 2011, 02:36:49 PM »
Any chance you might actually tell us why you think he's an alien?

Taters343

• Official Member
« Reply #627 on: August 22, 2011, 02:37:49 PM »
It was something that happened the second day, I do believe. I could be wrong, though.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #628 on: August 22, 2011, 02:44:47 PM »
Okay, we need to think this through.  I still think Marcus is an alien.  Again, he was really quick to agree with Thork's nonsensical ramblings when we lynched Particle Person:

Right, lets not mess about. Those not voting need to die. They are dead weight and compromise our ability to make a successful lynch. Lets not get stuck at the end with a bunch of non-voters. It is highly suspicious Particle Pod-Person is involved but not casting votes.

Particle Pod-Person chatting, but not voting!
For that reason I vote for Particle Pod-Person

Particle Pod-Person [1]

I agree sir.

I vote to lynch Particle Person (4)

Just because Thork proved to not be a wolf doesn't mean that that's not meaningful.

Another thing I'd like to point out is that last time PizzaPlanet was a wolf, he killed Dann on the first night.  It seems doubtful that he'd be the first wolf to make a kill again, so soon afterwards... but a lead is a lead.  And it's a really strange thing to do.  And he really wanted to make sure that we all got that it was him who killed him.

I would really like those who think I'm suspicious to give a good reason why.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 02:47:21 PM by Roundy the Truthinessist »
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

Marcus Aurelius

« Reply #629 on: August 22, 2011, 02:45:39 PM »
Any chance you might actually tell us why you think he's an alien?

He doesn't.  He told me specifically via PM that he just wants me dead and doesn't care whether it loses us the game.  I know that does not prove my innocence by any means, but given his deception from the other day, maybe it isn't so wise to take the word of a proven liar to make your decision.  If you still think I am guilty, then by all means vote away when day comes.  We cannot make any more mistakes now, and I suspect that is no accident.