Abduction! - A forum Game

• 1270 Replies

Lorddave

Re: Abduction! - A forum Game
« Reply #510 on: August 21, 2011, 09:32:49 AM »
Thork you lying jackass.  What, you want the aliens to win now?  You're on their side?

You posted a screenshot and failed miserably.  Thank you Blanko for noticing the discrepancy.

So Marcas is human.  I'm sorry for doubting you man.

Tausami and Cheesus may very well be aliens.

Tausami for going against Marcus so quickly and Cheesus for saying we should listen to the Dead (ie. Thork).
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

?

Thork

« Reply #511 on: August 21, 2011, 09:34:09 AM »
No, Marcus is not human. Kill Marcus.

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
  • Venerated Official of the High Zetetic Council
« Reply #512 on: August 21, 2011, 09:38:22 AM »
Thork you lying jackass.  What, you want the aliens to win now?  You're on their side?

You posted a screenshot and failed miserably.  Thank you Blanko for noticing the discrepancy.

So Marcas is human.  I'm sorry for doubting you man.

Tausami and Cheesus may very well be aliens.

Tausami for going against Marcus so quickly and Cheesus for saying we should listen to the Dead (ie. Thork).

Read the invisible text in my post.

« Reply #513 on: August 21, 2011, 10:07:18 AM »
Why would the dead side with the aliens? I do not know if Marcus is an alien but Lorddave I have an offer. If I get lynched successfully and I turn out to be human, you will offer yourself to be lynched. Since you are a human, there is no need to be afraid right? And it helps get rid of all the suspicion and move on with the next suspect.
Cheesus is so wise I sometimes think he's my alt.
CheesusCrust is wise.

« Reply #514 on: August 21, 2011, 10:08:44 AM »
I'm suspicious of dave.
Quote from: Tom Bishop
If you don't know, whenever you talk about it you're invoking the supernatural
Quote from: Tom Bishop
Unknown != Magic.

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #515 on: August 21, 2011, 10:09:34 AM »
This extended night is making the citizens of Fesville go madder than usual.

Lorddave

« Reply #516 on: August 21, 2011, 10:10:42 AM »
Why would the dead side with the aliens?
Because he's bitter?

I do not know if Marcus is an alien but Lorddave I have an offer. If I get lynched successfully and I turn out to be human, you will offer yourself to be lynched. Since you are a human, there is no need to be afraid right? And it helps get rid of all the suspicion and move on with the next suspect.
I'll do even better.  If we lynch you and you're human, I'll resign from this game and not vote until I'm written an abduction story.  This way we don't have to waste a lynch.

This extended night is making the citizens of Fesville go madder than usual.
Indeed.  I'm rather enjoying myself.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

« Reply #517 on: August 21, 2011, 10:14:51 AM »
Why would the dead side with the aliens?
Because he's bitter?

I do not know if Marcus is an alien but Lorddave I have an offer. If I get lynched successfully and I turn out to be human, you will offer yourself to be lynched. Since you are a human, there is no need to be afraid right? And it helps get rid of all the suspicion and move on with the next suspect.
I'll do even better.  If we lynch you and you're human, I'll resign from this game and not vote until I'm written an abduction story.  This way we don't have to waste a lynch.

So Particle Person is bitter too? ::)

When you resign from this game and if you are an alien, will your identity be revealed? Also, I'm looking at the ones who seem to be siding with Lorddave.
CheesusCrust is wise.

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #518 on: August 21, 2011, 10:15:16 AM »
Unless I'm completely mistaken, we've had three abductions and three lynches so far. After tonight's fourth abduction, the amount of people alive is 16.

The aliens win unless we catch one during the next two days.

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #519 on: August 21, 2011, 10:15:53 AM »
Skeleton examined the files in his bedroom carefully, the newspaper cuttings lining his walls all clearly pointed to a connection in the town to a secret government surveilance facility, it made sense that agents in town were working with the aliens, preparing them for a sinister New World Order.

He traced the crudely skethed lines, linking one name to another, personal effects looted from dumpsters providing more evidence. He subconsciously raised a hand to his head to ensure that his protective headgear was safely in place--it wouldn't do for the aliens or the government to read his thoughts and know that he was onto him.

Suddenly there was a bright light at the window.

"No! I have to warn the town! You won't get me, President Kennedy, or should I say 'Emperor Ken'edi?!'

The transporter beam took everything from the room, only Skeleton's protective headgear survived as a crinkled mass of tinfoil.

Skeleton has been abducted, he was the Tinfoil hat.

It is now daytime until 1800 tomorrow.

You need 9 votes to secure a lynch.

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #520 on: August 21, 2011, 10:17:47 AM »
Well, no need to worry about what to do with Skeleton, then.

?

Thork

« Reply #521 on: August 21, 2011, 10:18:20 AM »
Skeleton was terrible. :(

Now, take Marcus to task!

EDIT: It must be day. I can say no more until night. Do the sensible thing. :P

Lorddave

« Reply #522 on: August 21, 2011, 10:19:22 AM »
Skeleton has had only 3 guesses so far.  He could be right about Cheesus but something tells me he doesn't have a clue.

Thus I vote we lynch Cheesus.

Cheesus(1)

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #523 on: August 21, 2011, 10:19:54 AM »
Go away Thork, the only evidence you have that Marcus is an alien is a faked PM from him. I think Marcus would be a terrible idea.

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #524 on: August 21, 2011, 10:21:54 AM »
Though I do find it interesting that Blanko made a comment about lynching Skeleton UNLESS he got abducted. Then Skeleton got abducted. I think Blanko is an alien. He's also been really quick to throw in the first vote, a random person, without any real reasoning. I vote to lynch Blanko.

Cheesus(1)
Blanko(1)

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #525 on: August 21, 2011, 10:26:04 AM »
Though I do find it interesting that Blanko made a comment about lynching Skeleton UNLESS he got abducted. Then Skeleton got abducted. I think Blanko is an alien. He's also been really quick to throw in the first vote, a random person, without any real reasoning. I vote to lynch Blanko.

Cheesus(1)
Blanko(1)

Uh, my reasoning behind that was that he was likely to be an alien if the aliens didn't abduct him, because the aliens would of course want the tinfoil guy abducted.

Also the only time I threw the first vote was against Thork, and that was based on the speculation during the night.

« Reply #526 on: August 21, 2011, 10:30:28 AM »
Remember to remove yourself from the game once I'm dead, Lorddave. You will go along with me, alien. I'll be the second gun nut.

I vote to lynch myself. Cheesus(2)
Blanko(1)
CheesusCrust is wise.

Marcus Aurelius

• My Alts: Tom Bishop, Gayer, theonlydann
« Reply #527 on: August 21, 2011, 10:33:33 AM »
I still suspect roundy, but I wont vote until tomorrow since I am away(posting from my mobile).  That fake pm thork posted belongs in monster fail.

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #528 on: August 21, 2011, 10:37:23 AM »
We've been quick to lynch the vocal people so far, although the aliens are likely to keep a low profile.

We should really put more thought into this, we only have two lynches left.

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #529 on: August 21, 2011, 10:39:50 AM »

Cheesus(1)
Blanko(1)

Uh, my reasoning behind that was that he was likely to be an alien if the aliens didn't abduct him, because the aliens would of course want the tinfoil guy abducted.

Also the only time I threw the first vote was against Thork, and that was based on the speculation during the night.
Well, everyone else was against lynching him because it would have been a wasted kill. It wouldn't be a wasted kill for the aliens.

Cheesus, don't waste this vote. Vote for Blanko.

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #530 on: August 21, 2011, 10:42:59 AM »
Sillyrob looks suspicious.

Sillyrob (1)
Blanko (1)
Cheesus (1)

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #531 on: August 21, 2011, 10:44:53 AM »

Cheesus(1)
Blanko(1)

Well, everyone else was against lynching him because it would have been a wasted kill. It wouldn't be a wasted kill for the aliens.

It would have been a wasted kill if he was an alien? Seriously?

« Reply #532 on: August 21, 2011, 10:45:16 AM »

Cheesus(1)
Blanko(1)

I am very sure that Lorddave is an alien. You see, Skeleton, the tinfoil hat, told everyone that I am the gun nut. The aliens will not be abducting me for fear that I am the real gun nut and their strategy now is get you people to lynch me. Fellow villagers ask yourselves, who wanted to vote for me so badly? ::)

And I am prepared to lynch myself to kill Lorddave.
CheesusCrust is wise.

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #533 on: August 21, 2011, 10:47:05 AM »

Cheesus(1)
Blanko(1)

It would have been a wasted kill if he was an alien? Seriously?
We all figured him to be the tinfoil hat. It would have been a wasted kill to lynch him, so we were just going to let him be taken out due to inactivity. However, it's not a wasted kill to the aliens to remove him, because he could expose them AND he gets them one step closer.

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #534 on: August 21, 2011, 11:13:14 AM »
We didn't know him to be the tinfoil hat before he was abducted, and if he wasn't abducted, that would have meant the aliens didn't necessarily want him dead - which is suspicious because the aliens would MOST DEFINITELY want him dead. That leaves either
a) he's an alien pretending to be the tinfoil hat to gain immunity
b) the aliens have the villagers get rid of him
c) the alien whose turn it was to abduct wasn't paying attention

Now, according to you, if I were an alien, I would somehow have more important people to abduct than the fucking tinfoil hat, since I'd leave him to be lynched instead?

I hope you also realise we're past "let him be taken out due to inactivity". We only have two chances left, and unless I'm mistaken, he would have to miss three votes to get kicked off.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #535 on: August 21, 2011, 11:18:59 AM »
I vote to lynch Marcus. He had my vote since the last lynch, and I'm not about to change it now.

Sillyrob (1)
Blanko (1)
Cheesus (2)
Marcus Aurelius (1)
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

Lorddave

« Reply #536 on: August 21, 2011, 11:43:20 AM »

Cheesus(1)
Blanko(1)

I am very sure that Lorddave is an alien. You see, Skeleton, the tinfoil hat, told everyone that I am the gun nut. The aliens will not be abducting me for fear that I am the real gun nut and their strategy now is get you people to lynch me. Fellow villagers ask yourselves, who wanted to vote for me so badly? ::)

And I am prepared to lynch myself to kill Lorddave.
And you'd be wrong.
I only want you dead because I think you're an alien and that skeleton didn't know what he was doing.  I don't see how he could have deduced anyone's identity with any level of accuracy from only 3 nights.

If I had proof that you were the gun nut, I wouldn't be calling for your lynching.  As I have none, I shall.

« Reply #537 on: August 21, 2011, 11:48:10 AM »
Oh really? If I am an alien then does it make sense that I am lynching myself in order to take you out?
CheesusCrust is wise.

Lorddave

« Reply #538 on: August 21, 2011, 11:58:09 AM »
Oh really? If I am an alien then does it make sense that I am lynching myself in order to take you out?
Same goes for me.  Would it make sense for me to take myself out if I knew you weren't an alien? Even if you are the gun nut it wouldn't make sense as your identity has been compromised already, thus making you nothing more than a normal villager who won't get abducted.  The Aliens can easily win without you being killed.

I suspect that you're bluffing, hoping that you won't get lynched.

In fact, if we're both humans and we both are out of the game, aliens win instantly.

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #539 on: August 21, 2011, 12:00:03 PM »

If you're trying to lynch yourself why are you trying to convince us you aren't an alien?