Abduction! - A forum Game

• 1270 Replies
?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
Re: Abduction! - A forum Game
« Reply #450 on: August 19, 2011, 09:30:37 PM »
Thork is just stupid. He wasn't acting like he was when he was a wolf.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #451 on: August 19, 2011, 09:53:26 PM »
I think Skeleton was right, which is shit. He's never proven himself able to orchestrate such grand trolling. For now, I'm assuming Cheesus is the gun nut. I don't suspect Wendy or Roundy so much because they've already offered to vote for themselves, even though that means little.

We really need more than just guesswork.

People offering to have themselves lynched are actually very suspicious. After all, who's going to lynch somebody who asks for it, rite?

You have swayed me.  I am obviously very suspicious.  If the mob decides to vote for me next round, I will go along with it and vote for myself, because obviously I'm an alien.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

« Reply #452 on: August 19, 2011, 09:54:38 PM »
I think Skeleton was right, which is shit. He's never proven himself able to orchestrate such grand trolling. For now, I'm assuming Cheesus is the gun nut. I don't suspect Wendy or Roundy so much because they've already offered to vote for themselves, even though that means little.

People offering to have themselves lynched are actually very suspicious. After all, who's going to lynch somebody who asks for it, rite?

You have swayed me.  I am obviously very suspicious.  If the mob decides to vote for me next round, I will go along with it and vote for myself, because obviously I'm an alien.

You're making me more suspicious with each new post.

Vindictus

• insightful personal text
« Reply #453 on: August 19, 2011, 09:55:13 PM »
So if we lynch Marcus, and he's a human, what then PP?

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #454 on: August 19, 2011, 09:55:29 PM »

You're making me more suspicious with each new post.

Me too!

« Reply #455 on: August 19, 2011, 09:57:53 PM »
First thing. I am definitely not the gun nut. Skeleton may be the tinfoil guy but he is wrong.

My list of suspected people so far are Lorddave and Marcus. We must get one of them soon.
Cheesus is so wise I sometimes think he's my alt.
CheesusCrust is wise.

Vindictus

« Reply #456 on: August 19, 2011, 09:59:43 PM »
First thing. I am definitely not the gun nut. Skeleton may be the tinfoil guy but he is wrong.

My list of suspected people so far are Lorddave and Marcus. We must get one of them soon.

Why?

Perhaps Skeleton is an alien, and did troll us. Telling us who the gun nut is basically gives that person immunity from lynching. Maybe he's protecting you, and you're both aliens!

Lorddave

« Reply #457 on: August 19, 2011, 10:00:50 PM »

Indeed you should suspect me. But I know the truth about myself. I won't bother defending myself since it will mean nothing. However I'd cheesus is not an alien I will lynch myself. If I die first, lynch cheesus.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

« Reply #458 on: August 19, 2011, 10:01:24 PM »
So if we lynch Marcus, and he's a human, what then PP?

Keep an eye on Lorddave.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #459 on: August 19, 2011, 10:04:00 PM »

Indeed you should suspect me. But I know the truth about myself. I won't bother defending myself since it will mean nothing. However I'd cheesus is not an alien I will lynch myself. If I die first, lynch cheesus.

Now I suspect you almost as much as I suspect myself!

Taters343

• Official Member
  • Pope/Tater/Robot with flower girl capabilities!
« Reply #460 on: August 19, 2011, 10:06:58 PM »
I'm almost certain Wardogg is an alien.

Vindictus

« Reply #461 on: August 19, 2011, 10:07:17 PM »

Maybe Andrew, too.

« Reply #462 on: August 19, 2011, 10:21:11 PM »

Why?

Perhaps Skeleton is an alien, and did troll us. Telling us who the gun nut is basically gives that person immunity from lynching. Maybe he's protecting you, and you're both aliens!

If I'm really an alien then I would not deny that I'm the gun nut to protect myself from getting abducted or lynched, isn't that right? Heed my warning, Lorddave and Marcus, either one of them must be slayed.

In any case, since Skeleton had already declared that he won't be playing anymore, can he be removed from the game? Or must we lynch him to get him out?
Cheesus is so wise I sometimes think he's my alt.
CheesusCrust is wise.

Taters343

• Official Member
« Reply #463 on: August 19, 2011, 10:25:44 PM »

Why?

If I'm really an alien then I would not deny that I'm the gun nut to protect myself from getting abducted or lynched, isn't that right? Heed my warning, Lorddave and Marcus, either one of them must be slayed.

In any case, since Skeleton had already declared that he won't be playing anymore, can he be removed from the game? Or must we lynch him to get him out?

If he is inactive too long he gets auto lynched.

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #464 on: August 19, 2011, 10:26:52 PM »
Thork said that Skeleton is all emo and wont be playing. But Thork is Thork.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #465 on: August 20, 2011, 01:04:48 AM »
There is but one thing of which I am completely certain about the live players. I know a player who is a villager. For fear of incriminating them, I won't mention their name, however.
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

Vindictus

« Reply #466 on: August 20, 2011, 01:16:27 AM »
How do you know?

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #467 on: August 20, 2011, 01:18:39 AM »
Let's just say I am privy to some insider information.
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
« Reply #468 on: August 20, 2011, 03:28:36 AM »

So I am confused.  To prove I am not an alien I have to offer myself up for lynching right?  I am not an alien. 

I will even confess that my trying to get andrew lynched was a personal vendetta.  Now I would rather win the game than get two more humans killed.  I have no basis to assume Andrew is an Alien anymore than anyone else.  Except for maybe Skeleton.  I think he employed a tactic he thought would divert attention away from himself and has now gone silent.  Knowing at best he has three days before he is auto-lynched.   While we are sit around debating if he is the tin foil guy...which i am fairly certain he is not...he gets to sit back in the corner and abduct whomever he wishes.  Maybe he is trying to draw out the real tin foil guy so that he can abduct him.   In either case Taters, I'm not an alien.

Taters343

• Official Member
« Reply #469 on: August 20, 2011, 06:55:57 AM »
Skeleton isn't that clever or cooperative, as has already been pointed out. This may change based on what happens tomorrow but I think the next lynch should be Marcus, and if we are right we should step back, reread the thread, and evaluate the situation from there. If Marcus turns out to be innocent then the next lynch should be Wardogg.

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #470 on: August 20, 2011, 07:01:58 AM »
then the next lynch should be Wardogg.

I swear to you this is a mistake.  I am a normal human.

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #471 on: August 20, 2011, 07:02:52 AM »
I think the next lynch should be Skeleton, if he isn't abducted tonight.

Taters343

• Official Member
« Reply #472 on: August 20, 2011, 07:05:46 AM »
Wardogg: How do you expect that to be convincing? Anyone could just say that they aren't an alien.

Blanko: We should wait until Skeleton gets auto lynched, so as to not waste a day. If he does come back we'll lynch him.

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #473 on: August 20, 2011, 07:15:40 AM »
Wardogg: How do you expect that to be convincing? Anyone could just say that they aren't an alien.

Including you.  Alien.

Taters343

• Official Member
« Reply #474 on: August 20, 2011, 07:36:53 AM »
I was abducted on the second night.

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #475 on: August 20, 2011, 07:42:15 AM »
Oops LOL

Lorddave

« Reply #476 on: August 20, 2011, 08:28:08 AM »
I do not believe wardogg is an alien. Andew, however, is another matter.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #477 on: August 20, 2011, 11:19:07 AM »
So we're lynching Marcus next, right?
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

EnigmaZV

« Reply #478 on: August 20, 2011, 01:18:15 PM »
I'm talking about myself, aren't I clever?

Fixed.

Also, interesting...
I don't know what you're implying, but you're probably wrong.

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #479 on: August 20, 2011, 01:25:59 PM »
I vote to lynch Chris for incompetence (1)