Thork

Re: Abduction! - A forum Game
« Reply #300 on: August 18, 2011, 02:25:26 PM »
But I'm not an alien Wendy. :'(

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #301 on: August 18, 2011, 02:26:07 PM »
You call it whatever you want in your outlandish space-speak, pod-boy.
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

Vindictus

• insightful personal text
« Reply #302 on: August 18, 2011, 02:26:16 PM »
Why would Particle Person defend Thork?

« Reply #303 on: August 18, 2011, 02:26:23 PM »
no lynch is way worse than an incorrect lynch

???

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #304 on: August 18, 2011, 02:26:58 PM »

Because he doesn't think he's an alien. It's plain and simple.
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

?

Thork

« Reply #305 on: August 18, 2011, 02:28:15 PM »
Because he knows I'm not an alien, so even though I got him killed (which I somewhat regret now), he's telling you lot not to waste another lynching.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #306 on: August 18, 2011, 02:29:01 PM »

???

You might want to preface your redundant punctuation with a question, corpse.

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
« Reply #307 on: August 18, 2011, 02:30:48 PM »
Because he knows I'm not an alien, so even though I got him killed (which I somewhat regret now), he's telling you lot not to waste another lynching.

Somewhat regret?  THIS VULCAN HAS NO EMOTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Kill him now!!!!!!one one eleven

I change my vote.

Thork(9)
Andrew(1)
whomeverelsehadvotes...its too far back to see.

?

Thork

« Reply #308 on: August 18, 2011, 02:31:13 PM »
So, are we gonna waste another vote or are we going to do it right and lynch Marcus who has dropped out of the conversation again so as not to draw attention to himself?

« Reply #309 on: August 18, 2011, 02:32:16 PM »

Because he doesn't think he's an alien. It's plain and simple.

I would like to see Thork hanged, drawn, and quartered and the quartered bits individually drawn and quartered themselves at some point, but now is not the time. Fesville has greater foes to contend with at the moment.

???

Alright. How is no lynch better (from the townspeople's perspective, of course) than an "incorrect lynch", which I assume means the death of a townsperson? A slip of the tongue, alien scum?

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #310 on: August 18, 2011, 02:32:35 PM »
It's not a waste if it eliminates a likely suspect.

This is the correct tally:

Thork (9)
Andrew (1)
Marcus (1)
Cheesus (1)

Marcus Aurelius

• My Alts: Tom Bishop, Gayer, theonlydann
« Reply #311 on: August 18, 2011, 02:36:21 PM »
So, are we gonna waste another vote or are we going to do it right and lynch Marcus who has dropped out of the conversation again so as not to draw attention to himself?

What the fuck are you talking about!?  Wait, why the hell do Particle Person and Wendy think I'm an alien anyhow?

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #312 on: August 18, 2011, 02:37:20 PM »
I simply trust PP's instincts. I do not, however, agree that we should waste a lynch trying to sway the vote in your favour. All will come in time.

Marcus Aurelius

« Reply #313 on: August 18, 2011, 02:38:53 PM »
His instincts are dead wrong, but if you trust them so much, lynch me.  Thork may be an idiot, but I do not think he is an alien.

?

Thork

« Reply #314 on: August 18, 2011, 02:40:18 PM »

What the fuck are you talking about!?  Wait, why the hell do Particle Person and Wendy think I'm an alien anyhow?
See, he was reading and not posting so as not to draw attention. Marcus is an alien. Why won't you lynch him? Did Chris send out 9 alien PMs by accident or don't we have enough brain cells to make a brain burger between us?

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #315 on: August 18, 2011, 02:40:50 PM »

???

Alright. How is no lynch better (from the townspeople's perspective, of course) than an "incorrect lynch", which I assume means the death of a townsperson? A slip of the tongue, alien scum?

Here's an interesting accusation right there. You have up until this point in the conversation dropped not so much as a hint that you think me an alien. Now you do. This tells us that you don't really know all of the aliens, correct? In fact, if you don't, how do you know Thork isn't one?

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #316 on: August 18, 2011, 02:42:03 PM »
He has no emotions.  Thork is definitely an alien.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #317 on: August 18, 2011, 02:42:19 PM »
Fuck, this game is keeping me awake WAY too long. I need to sleep. Peace out, invaders.

?

Thork

« Reply #318 on: August 18, 2011, 02:43:06 PM »
No, I'm just a c*nt.

Skeleton

• Frankly, I have better things to do with my time.
« Reply #319 on: August 18, 2011, 02:43:52 PM »

I would like everyone to remember at this point that Thork was advocating lynching me a few pages ago. See my sig.
If the ultimate objective is to kill Skeleton, we should just do that next.

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #320 on: August 18, 2011, 02:43:59 PM »
I'm continuing my stance that Thork is not an alien. What do we have guys? Good reasons to go after other people other than PP said so or Wardogg and Andrew are about to get divorced?

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #321 on: August 18, 2011, 02:44:31 PM »
No, I'm just a c*nt.

I dont want to hear about alien sexual reproductive organs.

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #322 on: August 18, 2011, 02:44:41 PM »

I would like everyone to remember at this point that Thork was advocating lynching me a few pages ago. See my sig.
You also advocated killing me early on. Jerk.

Marcus Aurelius

« Reply #323 on: August 18, 2011, 02:45:22 PM »

See, he was reading and not posting so as not to draw attention. Marcus is an alien. Why won't you lynch him? Did Chris send out 9 alien PMs by accident or don't we have enough brain cells to make a brain burger between us?

It was approximately 24 minutes between that post and the one before it.  You call that not posting? 

Ocius

• Official Member
  • Space President
« Reply #324 on: August 18, 2011, 02:45:40 PM »
I'm continuing my stance that Thork is not an alien. What do we have guys? Good reasons to go after other people other than PP said so or Wardogg and Andrew are about to get divorced?

Divorce is against Christianity. Warddogg would never go for it.

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #325 on: August 18, 2011, 02:46:00 PM »

You also advocated killing me early on. Jerk.

and me

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #326 on: August 18, 2011, 02:46:31 PM »

No he is stuck with me for life now.  Until we lynch his alien ass.

Ocius

• Official Member
  • Space President
« Reply #327 on: August 18, 2011, 02:47:59 PM »

So you're a gay marriage advocate now? I hope you're wearing a fireproof suit, because you're going straight down to hell.

« Reply #328 on: August 18, 2011, 02:48:47 PM »

???

Here's an interesting accusation right there. You have up until this point in the conversation dropped not so much as a hint that you think me an alien. Now you do. This tells us that you don't really know all of the aliens, correct? In fact, if you don't, how do you know Thork isn't one?

It wasn't a serious accusation. Of course I don't know who all of the aliens are, you and I are privy to the same information. On the other hand, I absolutely know with certainty who the aliens are and Marcus is one of them.

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #329 on: August 18, 2011, 02:49:15 PM »

So you're a gay marriage advocate now? I hope you're wearing a fireproof suit, because you're going straight down to hell.

You said we were married.  It was against my will.  You used a mind ray on me.  Alien.