Abduction! - A forum Game

• 1270 Replies

Skeleton

• Frankly, I have better things to do with my time.
Re: Abduction! - A forum Game
« Reply #180 on: August 17, 2011, 10:27:47 AM »
If we lynch Thork and he is a pod person, Skeleton should be next.
I see a very obvious flaw in this plan and frankly the whole idea is making me a little uncomfortable. If the ultimate objective is to kill Skeleton, we should just do that next.

Well, youve made my mind up who my next lynch vote will be. And its not Wardogg.
If the ultimate objective is to kill Skeleton, we should just do that next.

Ocius

• Official Member
  • Space President
« Reply #181 on: August 17, 2011, 10:44:41 AM »
He sent me a suspicious PM.  Talking about anal probing.

I don't have any PMs from you, except the one asking if my sister is single. She is, but she doesn't usually go for inbred rednecks.

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
« Reply #182 on: August 17, 2011, 11:16:25 AM »
I don't have any PMs from you, except the one asking if my sister is single. She is, but she doesn't usually go for inbred rednecks.

So you are denying that you sent me that PM about goatse?

Ocius

• Official Member
  • Space President
« Reply #183 on: August 17, 2011, 12:38:29 PM »

So you are denying that you sent me that PM about goatse?

You're such a liar Wardogg. You're going to hell.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #184 on: August 17, 2011, 12:58:09 PM »
Lol, Andrew vs. Wardogg.  The epic duel of the Amerifags begins.  The winner gets to square off with CR90.

Ocius

• Official Member
  • Space President
« Reply #185 on: August 17, 2011, 01:00:10 PM »
Lol, Andrew vs. Wardogg.  The epic duel of the Amerifags begins.  The winner gets to square off with CR90.

>implying you're not an Amerifag

Lorddave

« Reply #186 on: August 17, 2011, 01:06:11 PM »
I think both Andrew and Wardogg are both Aliens, fighting each other to make us think they're enemies. 
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #187 on: August 17, 2011, 01:26:20 PM »
I dont know what an Amerifag is.  All I do know is Andrew is an alien.  He has an unhuman obsession with buttholes.

Ocius

• Official Member
  • Space President
« Reply #188 on: August 17, 2011, 01:31:32 PM »
Hey, at least I'm not a Christian in the Marine Corps. Didn't Jewsus preach to love your enemies? Sup with that.

« Reply #189 on: August 17, 2011, 01:32:52 PM »
...can I die now?

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #190 on: August 17, 2011, 01:42:08 PM »
Hey, at least I'm not a Christian in the Marine Corps. Didn't Jewsus preach to love your enemies? Sup with that.

That's between me and God.

Anti-Semite alien.  You are so next to die.  Is this kind of hate mongering really what we want living in this town people?!?

?

Thork

« Reply #191 on: August 17, 2011, 01:42:20 PM »
...can I die now?
I don't want you to die now. :'(

Its all been a horrible mistake. *sob

Lorddave

« Reply #192 on: August 17, 2011, 01:42:46 PM »
...can I die now?
Can we do a sudden vote against Wardogg and Andrew?
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

?

Thork

« Reply #193 on: August 17, 2011, 01:44:39 PM »
We have made a terrible mistake.

I change my vote. I vote for Marcus. There is still time. Lets not kill PP. I don't think he's an alien.

Particle Person (14)
CheesusCrust (1)
Thork (1)
WardoggKC130FE (1)
Marcus Aurelius (2)
Andrew (1)

Marcus Aurelius

• My Alts: Tom Bishop, Gayer, theonlydann
« Reply #194 on: August 17, 2011, 01:46:16 PM »
We have made a terrible mistake.

I change my vote. I vote for Marcus. There is still time. Lets not kill PP. I don't think he's an alien.

Particle Person (14)
CheesusCrust (1)
Thork (1)
WardoggKC130FE (1)
Marcus Aurelius (2)
Andrew (1)

Well fuck you! Anyhow the cutoff time was 1800 GMT, it is now 2045 GMT.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #195 on: August 17, 2011, 01:49:36 PM »
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's impossible, Thork. It's been all too long.
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

Ocius

• Official Member
  • Space President
« Reply #196 on: August 17, 2011, 01:51:37 PM »

Anti-Semite alien.  You are so next to die.  Is this kind of hate mongering really what we want living in this town people?!?

You remind me of this picture on the wall of a church my parents go to. It's a picture of all these service members and one of them is holding up a PKM with a giant smile on his face and a thumbs up like he shot himself an A-Rab and took his gun. Did you know Jesus was an Arab? How does it feel knowing you're helping to kill his descendents?

Vindictus

• insightful personal text
« Reply #197 on: August 17, 2011, 01:55:47 PM »
I'm going to vote to lynch you next, if you don't shut the hell up. Take the PMS drama elsewhere.

Ocius

• Official Member
  • Space President
« Reply #198 on: August 17, 2011, 01:58:01 PM »
I'm going to vote to lynch you next, if you don't shut the hell up. Take the PMS drama elsewhere.

What if I vote to lynch you first?

?

Thork

« Reply #199 on: August 17, 2011, 01:59:22 PM »
Particle Person told me Marcus is an alien. Just so you all know.

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #200 on: August 17, 2011, 02:00:10 PM »

You remind me of this picture on the wall of a church my parents go to. It's a picture of all these service members and one of them is holding up a PKM with a giant smile on his face and a thumbs up like he shot himself an A-Rab and took his gun. Did you know Jesus was an Arab? How does it feel knowing you're helping to kill his descendents?

Stop sending me private messages.  I do not want a probing! 

With every post you show more and more of your out of touch views with humans.  Keep it up alien.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #201 on: August 17, 2011, 02:02:22 PM »

He told me, too.

I didn't vote because there wasn't really any evidence available. I don't want to vote without good reason because, unlike you murderous savages, I don't want innocent blood on my hands. Anyway Marcus is an alien.
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

Ocius

• Official Member
  • Space President
« Reply #202 on: August 17, 2011, 02:03:53 PM »

Stop sending me private messages.  I do not want a probing! 

With every post you show more and more of your out of touch views with humans.  Keep it up alien.

You're the murderer here, not me.

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #203 on: August 17, 2011, 02:08:29 PM »
You're the murderer here, not me.

And you are an anus licking alien.  Which we don't take too kindly to in this town. 

?

Thork

« Reply #204 on: August 17, 2011, 02:11:32 PM »

He told me, too.

I didn't vote because there wasn't really any evidence available. I don't want to vote without good reason because, unlike you murderous savages, I don't want innocent blood on my hands. Anyway Marcus is an alien.
Oh, well he told me in a PM so he must have meant it. We myst kill Marcus next.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #205 on: August 17, 2011, 02:13:12 PM »
PM's are magical.

I know whom I'm voting for if PP is innocent, anyway. Sleep tight, Thork.

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #206 on: August 17, 2011, 02:14:04 PM »
PM's are magical.

I know whom I'm voting for if PP is innocent, anyway. Sleep tight, Thork.

Andrew?

Ocius

• Official Member
  • Space President
« Reply #207 on: August 17, 2011, 02:21:49 PM »
You're so eager to point fingers. What does that say about you?

Wardogg is an Alien.

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #208 on: August 17, 2011, 03:12:05 PM »
Particle Person threw the last of the suitcases into the back of the pick-up truck without really caring if the old locks held out or not. The death of Ichi had particularly shaken him, especially since he'd spent the day trying to control the mob-- the town's bloodlust. He hadn't waited to hear the results of today's 'vote,' instead he slipped away and began to pack, refusing to be part of such a sick 'democracy.'

"Going somewhere, Particle?" A voice declared from behind him. Particle dropped his keys and spun around quickly.

"You're damn right! This town has gone mad, I want nothing more to do with this, with you!" He shouted, looking into the eyes of more than a dozen of his neighbours, "For God's sake, Ichi was your friend!"

"Don't worry, after today you won't have any more to do with any of us." Andrew nodded and the crowd advanced on Particle who didn't hesitate as he gathered his keys and managed to open the door before strong arms pulled him back and lifted him up.

"No! Let me go! I'm Particle person, Not Particle Pod-Person!"

His cries were barely heard over the jeers and cat-calls as Particle was taken to the old apple tree in the centre of town where a noose of rope hung threateningly. Particle's eyes bulged and he screamed for mercy but by now the crowd were taken by blood-lust. The noose wrapped around Paticles neck and still he screamed, his hands were tied and still he screamed, the crowd withdrew and still he screamed.

The platform was knocked away and he didn't scream any more. Several hours later the grisly fruit was picked from the tree and his body examined. His human body.

Particle Person was not a pod-person.

It is now night until 1800 tomorrow.

Alien Ripley send me your abduction

MIB send me your guess.

There are now 15 townsfolk and 4 aliens

PizzaPlanet

• Now available in stereo
« Reply #209 on: August 17, 2011, 04:12:02 PM »
Well fuck you! Anyhow the cutoff time was 1800 GMT, it is now 2045 GMT.
In fact, it's 2011.
hacking your precious forum as we speak 8) 8) 8)