Abduction! - A forum Game

• 1270 Replies

Taters343

• Official Member
  • Pope/Tater/Robot with flower girl capabilities!
Re: Abduction! - A forum Game
« Reply #90 on: August 15, 2011, 01:47:19 PM »
Remember the strategy, guys, no discussions at night. We don't want to commit to lynching someone and tip off the pod people. Save it for day time.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #91 on: August 15, 2011, 01:55:58 PM »
Wait, there was strategy to this game? But strategy doesn't equal shotguns!
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

Taters343

• Official Member
  • Pope/Tater/Robot with flower girl capabilities!
« Reply #92 on: August 15, 2011, 02:08:41 PM »
I thought we decided on this sometime during the first or second game.

« Reply #93 on: August 15, 2011, 02:35:26 PM »
I didn't vote because there wasn't really any evidence available. I don't want to vote without good reason because, unlike you murderous savages, I don't want innocent blood on my hands. Anyway Marcus is an alien.

?

Thork

« Reply #94 on: August 15, 2011, 02:41:19 PM »
I didn't vote because there wasn't really any evidence available. I don't want to vote without good reason because, unlike you murderous savages, I don't want innocent blood on my hands. Anyway Marcus is an alien.
We have to vote someone or else we don't get a kill. But you know that, don't you? Your anal probing reign of terror myst be stopped.

« Reply #95 on: August 15, 2011, 02:47:03 PM »
We have to vote someone or else we don't get a kill. But you know that, don't you? Your anal probing reign of terror myst be stopped.

I didn't say that everybody else has to think the same way. Of course it's necessary for the bloodthirsty mob to take care of the first, usually pointless, kill.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 02:49:58 PM by Particle Person »

Vindictus

• insightful personal text
« Reply #96 on: August 15, 2011, 02:48:46 PM »
Do you guys sleep in the same bed or something?

« Reply #97 on: August 15, 2011, 04:03:36 PM »
Only when he's having the nightmares. Otherwise he's tucked snugly in the crib.

?

Thork

« Reply #98 on: August 15, 2011, 04:10:47 PM »
Only when he's having the nightmares. Otherwise he's tucked snugly in the crib.
I keep dreaming my KFC bucket comes alive and a fried chicken gets out and attacks me. I think these night terrors are sent to me telepathically by NASA. >:(

« Reply #99 on: August 15, 2011, 04:14:08 PM »
Perhaps it would help if you removed the antennae from your head. Unless you can't, because they are part of your anatomy...

?

Thork

« Reply #100 on: August 15, 2011, 04:15:04 PM »
Perhaps it would help if you removed the antennae from your head. Unless you can't, because they are part of your anatomy...

I use the foil to save some of the dinosaur parts for later. Those sticky up bits aren't antennae. They are hot wings.

?

Mr Pseudonym

• Official Member
« Reply #101 on: August 15, 2011, 04:49:21 PM »
Ichi was the village novelty rock salesman! How I laughed!  :D
Why do we fall back to earth? Because our weight pushes us down, no laws, no gravity pulling us. It is the law of intelligence.

Lorddave

« Reply #102 on: August 15, 2011, 04:53:00 PM »
Ichi was the village novelty rock salesman! How I laughed!  :D
It's nice to see continuity from my game.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

« Reply #103 on: August 15, 2011, 05:04:14 PM »
If we still have no idea who is guilty for the next round, I would like to start throwing around a few accusations.

Raist and Particle Person did not vote. We all know that people not voting reduces the villager ability to get a kill. Raist has not participated at all.

Even more alarmingly, Particle Person participated during voting time, yet did not cast a vote. What the hell is that about? Guilty or not, people who don't vote are useless to us, so without any reasonable reason to kill I recon we should consider offing one of these two.

Particle Person chatting, but not voting!

I have a few guesses myself.
Cheesus is so wise I sometimes think he's my alt.
CheesusCrust is wise.

Lorddave

« Reply #104 on: August 15, 2011, 05:06:33 PM »
If we still have no idea who is guilty for the next round, I would like to start throwing around a few accusations.

Raist and Particle Person did not vote. We all know that people not voting reduces the villager ability to get a kill. Raist has not participated at all.

Even more alarmingly, Particle Person participated during voting time, yet did not cast a vote. What the hell is that about? Guilty or not, people who don't vote are useless to us, so without any reasonable reason to kill I recon we should consider offing one of these two.

Particle Person chatting, but not voting!

I have a few guesses myself.
Oh My God!
CheesusCrust is an alien!

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

« Reply #105 on: August 15, 2011, 06:09:41 PM »
Why am I an alien if I'm guessing who the aliens are? I mean we all have the right to make our own guesses.
CheesusCrust is wise.

Lorddave

« Reply #106 on: August 15, 2011, 06:13:06 PM »
Why am I an alien if I'm guessing who the aliens are? I mean we all have the right to make our own guesses.
Having one guess is one thing but having more than one guess without revealing them is highly suspicious.

« Reply #107 on: August 15, 2011, 06:20:02 PM »
It's like buying lottery. When the numbers you bought are the winning numbers, you get a prize.
CheesusCrust is wise.

Lorddave

« Reply #108 on: August 15, 2011, 06:46:40 PM »
It's like buying lottery. When the numbers you bought are the winning numbers, you get a prize.
But you do not wish to share much like aliens do not want to share the Earth.

« Reply #109 on: August 15, 2011, 06:59:05 PM »
If I share my random guesses now and at least one of them is correct, I'll get adducted. Or worse, the aliens may suspect that I'm a MIB. Dave you're one of them aren't you?
CheesusCrust is wise.

Lorddave

« Reply #110 on: August 15, 2011, 07:04:02 PM »
If I share my random guesses now and at least one of them is correct, I'll get adducted. Or worse, the aliens may suspect that I'm a MIB. Dave you're one of them aren't you?
The Aliens would suspect you of being the tin foil guy. However, abducting you would only draw attention to your guesses and thus give at least one of them away. You would be safe but I suspect you knew that already....

And you know i am not for I suspect you know who is.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #111 on: August 16, 2011, 12:53:09 AM »
Anyway Marcus is an alien.

What are you basing this on?
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

Marcus Aurelius

• My Alts: Tom Bishop, Gayer, theonlydann
« Reply #112 on: August 16, 2011, 07:36:00 AM »
Nothing, he is trying to throw suspicion away from himself by accusing me.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #113 on: August 16, 2011, 08:22:35 AM »
Defending yourself from accusation is a natural reaction, but I wasn't talking to you.

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #114 on: August 16, 2011, 10:33:44 AM »
The local Sheriff's office was deadly quiet the night after mob justice had been dealt by proxy to Ichi. Taters turned his badge over and over in his hand and finally laid it face down on the table, next to one of Ichi's shiny rocks. How could he claim to be the voice of the law now he'd allowed the death of one  of his townsfolk and the disappearance of another?

"It's all right, Sheriff." Gayer sighed from behind the bars of her cell, "Everyone had decided to do this, if you'd stood in the way you'd have been strung from the highest tree, there have already been murmurings..."

It didn't comfort Taters one bit. Eventually he stood up and unhooked the cell keys from his wall.

"Gayer, I'm going to let you go. If the Feds investigate I suppose I'll be found to be abusing my position. That's why I quit as Fesville's Sheriff. You want the job, there's the badge."

Before Gayer could respond there was a mighty thrumming sound and the little office shook violently, suddenly a beam of purest blue light shone through the ceiling and encapsulated the ex-sheriff. He opened his mouth to scream but the light and he vanished without a trace. Gayer watched the keys drop to the floor, just out of reach outside the cell.

Alien ET has abducted Taters.

There are now 16 townsfolk and 4 aliens

It is now day time until 1800 tomorrow

To achieve a lynch you need at least 10 votes.

Tinfoil hat- send me your three guesses.

?

Thork

« Reply #115 on: August 16, 2011, 10:38:17 AM »
Right, lets not mess about. Those not voting need to die. They are dead weight and compromise our ability to make a successful lynch. Lets not get stuck at the end with a bunch of non-voters. It is highly suspicious Particle Pod-Person is involved but not casting votes.

Particle Pod-Person chatting, but not voting!
For that reason I vote for Particle Pod-Person

Particle Pod-Person [1]

« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 10:46:35 AM by Thork »

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #116 on: August 16, 2011, 10:40:57 AM »
Somebody give me the keys please so I can get out!

And I vote to lynch particle pod-person too (2)
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

« Reply #117 on: August 16, 2011, 10:44:11 AM »
don't suppose there is a metal coat hanger in your cell, by any chance Gayer?
When you're right, no-one remembers. When you're wrong, no-one forgets.

And yes, definitely a female.

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #118 on: August 16, 2011, 10:50:27 AM »
don't suppose there is a metal coat hanger in your cell, by any chance Gayer?

No posting if you're not playing.

I vote to lynch Particle Person (3).

Marcus Aurelius

• My Alts: Tom Bishop, Gayer, theonlydann
« Reply #119 on: August 16, 2011, 10:52:25 AM »
Right, lets not mess about. Those not voting need to die. They are dead weight and compromise our ability to make a successful lynch. Lets not get stuck at the end with a bunch of non-voters. It is highly suspicious Particle Pod-Person is involved but not casting votes.

Particle Pod-Person chatting, but not voting!
For that reason I vote for Particle Pod-Person

Particle Pod-Person [1]

I agree sir.

I vote to lynch Particle Person (4)