Creation of the earth in FET

• 32 Replies
Re: Creation of the earth in FET
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2011, 10:29:26 PM »
Which holy bible? I don't recognize the symbol in your avatar.
That was an Orthodox Cross, but i will change my avatar to other thing that you dont recognize but will not seem very strange to you (probably).
Your tipical Lutheran Bible will give the answer in the first pages of the Genesis.

Exactly this. I laughed upon reading this pseudo-science garbage he calls "The Cambridge Model"

The whole Flat Earth Theory is just a massive unsearched hypothesis and any research that proves it wrong (read: almost all research up to today) is "a conspiracy".
Its not a conspiracy, its just a group of stupid people who repeat what they see on National Geographic and consider that to be science.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 03:35:33 AM by Cosmas »

?

Silverdane

• Deutschland Double Heil!! @_@//
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2011, 10:46:32 PM »
i was wondering how was the earth made in FET? has it always existed as a Cylinder, or how was it made?

Ehhhhhh, I have my theory, but I doubt any other FET believer would agree with it.

I don't believe this flat earth has existed for long. I believe it's just a very new, temporary world. Created only for a short period of time, with most of it's history made up.

Basically it's barely existed since after world war 2. And everything before it was forged, or made along with the rest of the world. As part of it's "core illusion", or genesis.

According to this, the world should end very soon.
We shall have a magnificent orgy garden party & you're not invited

« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2011, 12:46:42 AM »
i was wondering how was the earth made in FET? has it always existed as a Cylinder, or how was it made?

Ehhhhhh, I have my theory, but I doubt any other FET believer would agree with it.

I don't believe this flat earth has existed for long. I believe it's just a very new, temporary world. Created only for a short period of time, with most of it's history made up.

Basically it's barely existed since after world war 2. And everything before it was forged, or made along with the rest of the world. As part of it's "core illusion", or genesis.

According to this, the world should end very soon.

God playing tricks on us again I suppose.
You, sir, can't comprehend the idea of bottoms.