Foucault's Pendulum

• 32 Replies
?

Silverdane

• Deutschland Double Heil!! @_@//
Re: Foucault's Pendulum
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2011, 10:34:33 PM »
http://romanian.wunderground.com/webcams/Mihai60/2/show.html

Or this? Does this one work? See the curvature of the Earth in all it's Ducking Glorey ?!?!

Winning !!
We shall have a magnificent orgy garden party & you're not invited

?

Silverdane

• Deutschland Double Heil!! @_@//
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2011, 10:37:12 PM »
Hmm, none of those appear to work.

They are webcams, constantly updated. And one of the webcams shows the curvature of the earth.

Oh well. It was excellent evidence for all you RET twatpies to save some face here.

But no. Apparently I've defeated you worse than even I can attempt to salvage your lost reputation !!

Wow, I'm even better than myself !! Talk about Winning !!
We shall have a magnificent orgy garden party & you're not invited

« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2011, 12:42:09 AM »
The atmosphere is rotating along with the Earth (for the most part).  ::)

Dear TP.

The poles of the RET should never move ... AT ALL.

They are almost completely motionless, even on the course of many many years.

However, why doesn't this appear in geography?

When travelling to either the Arctic or Antarctic regions, why is there no "sudden magical mystical" difference in air pressure, or wind patterns or any such things that would prove they are the Most Motionless Pieces of %$#^ On the RET world?

Because, dear TP, that would be impossible on the FET. The one on which we're all, currently dwelling upon it's flat, flat surface.

You're welcome.

TP?

Motion is relative. It's meaningless to say that something is in motion unless you specify what it is in motion with respect to. For the largest part, the atmosphere is not moving relative to the Earth (this includes the poles as well).

What's the point of proposing experiments if you are already certain of the outcome. I believe that is experimental bias, and would immediately throw any FET-oriented results into question.
You, sir, can't comprehend the idea of bottoms.