What does it mean when GPS tracking makes a circle around antartica?

• 16 Replies
I'm sure you have an answer.
http://www.gfy.ku.dk/~iag/Travaux_99/IUGG_ant.htm
I don't want it answered here. I want a Flat earther to make the Flat Earth Case on My Radio Program. Who has enough knowledge and confidence to come on my radio program?

« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 05:22:22 AM by IconoclastRadio »

?

Thork

Re: What does it mean when GPS tracking makes a circle around antartica?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 05:20:39 AM »
It means that whilst you are obediently following your satellite navigation system, it is distorting the signals in order to give you an impression of making a circle.

If you do not think that anyone would be so manipulative as to alter GPS, may I suggest you read up on selective availability. An admission that they have been using distortion for a long time.

As for "haha! But it uses satellites, it does not"? Pseudolites are stationed around the Antarctic ice-wall giving out the signals that are alleged from satellites.

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 05:22:02 AM »
It means that whilst you are obediently following your satellite navigation system, it is distorting the signals in order to give you an impression of making a circle.

If you do not think that anyone would be so manipulative as to alter GPS, may I suggest you read up on selective availability. An admission that they have been using distortion for a long time.

As for "haha! But it uses satellites, it does not"? Pseudolites are stationed around the Antarctic ice-wall giving out the signals that are alleged from satellites. That's why your TV satellite dish points South, not up.

I don't want it answered here. I want a Flat earther to make the Flat Earth Case on My Radio Program. Who has enough knowledge and confidence to come on my radio program?
You sure got a lot to say, why not come on my Radio program instead of just hiding out in the security of your fellow flat earth friends?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 05:25:15 AM by IconoclastRadio »

?

Thork

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 05:24:18 AM »
Your edit was after my post. Stop wasting my time if you aren't interested. I have already told you who our media correspondents are. Now stop spamming up the forum with your petulant drivel.

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2011, 05:33:02 AM »
Your edit was after my post. Stop wasting my time if you aren't interested. I have already told you who our media correspondents are. Now stop spamming up the forum with your petulant drivel.
Yeah I added something to my post. Is that a crime?
 I'm more interested of when you told me who your media correspondents are. When did you do this? You have not PM'd them to me and it's not on the only other thread I have here so tell me right here, right now.
 I can also tell that it's not enough that I only comment on my own threads. You no doubt plan on banning me very soon because you are too much of a coward to come on radio an get owned.

My drivel coward? This cult is so weak... Put those media correspondents down here so I can contact them coward.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 05:35:04 AM by IconoclastRadio »

?

Thork

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2011, 05:49:16 AM »
http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=49614.msg1218641#msg1218641

Sadly I cannot ban you. I am not a moderator. Also, so far you have not broken any forum rules although you are skirting close to a few. This kind of posting usually indicates the kind of immature rage that will mean you will do something dumb shortly though, so I'm not going to let myself become fond of you.

This is not a cult. Cults make money. Cults get people do things they don't want. Cults rely on fear. This is more of a Tourist Information office on the internet. You can ask about earth's true shape, and receive answers.
No strings, no catch, no charge. At any time, you are free to disappear back into the internet. We won't care.

?

Thork

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2011, 06:00:30 AM »
http://iconoclastradio.com/radio-shows/

Having had a look at your radio show, it beggars belief that you are here demanding an appearance. This is one of the most famous conspiracy organisations in the world. Our experts give interviews for the the likes of the BBC, TV talk shows, appear on panels and write articles for major magazines.
Your show is amateur. You may need the Flat Earth Society. It certainly doesn't need you. That in mind, some boot-licking might be a better approach. ::)

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2011, 01:57:10 PM »
Antarctica is a separate  continent far removed from where the spherical sun no longer shines.

Please look at the novel map drawn by  Master Lord Willmore. 
Even the chief FAQQER him self entertains the idea of Antartica being a separte continent.

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
  • Venerated Official of the High Zetetic Council
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2011, 02:25:35 PM »
Iconoclast, I suppose I should probably apologize on everyone's (myself included) behalf. We are being rather (edited out before Ski does it for me). However, you must admit that you are, as well.

Anyway, if you want to talk to someone on your radio station, I recommend PMing John Davis or Daniel. I'll link their profiles in a second.

EDIT:
http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=2       
Daniel, the site owner and current president

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=23755
John Davis, a well respected admin.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 02:29:14 PM by Tausami »

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2011, 08:51:02 AM »
Hey, sorry for the rude welcome.  If you are still interested in having a flat earther on for an interview I do several interviews throughout the year.  My most notable has been with the BBC.  I'll be releasing a book soon as well, so it would be  a great time for me to plug that!  Let me know via Private Message and I'll get you some contact information.

Thanks
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

Skeleton

• Frankly, I have better things to do with my time.
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2011, 05:52:25 PM »

No. This leads to the bilocation paradox, which flattists have no satisfactory explanation for the absence of.
If the ultimate objective is to kill Skeleton, we should just do that next.

?

The Knowledge

• FE'ers don't do experiments. It costs too much.
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2011, 04:17:00 PM »
What's that then?
Watermelon, Rhubarb Rhubarb, no one believes the Earth is Flat, Peas and Carrots,  walla.

?

Verrine

• Friend of Dr Crustinator
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2011, 04:20:53 PM »

It means that you've made a circle around antartica.

?

The Knowledge

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2011, 04:39:56 PM »

No I meant the paradox. I should've quoted it really.
Watermelon, Rhubarb Rhubarb, no one believes the Earth is Flat, Peas and Carrots,  walla.

?

Verrine

• Friend of Dr Crustinator
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2011, 04:45:55 PM »

No I meant the paradox. I should've quoted it really.

??? ??? ???

?

The Knowledge

« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2011, 05:39:08 AM »
So nobody knows? Skeleton, can you explain please?

?

Hazbollah

• Flat Earth Editor
  • Earth Shape Apathetic.
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2011, 01:44:59 PM »
I'm sure you have an answer.
http://www.gfy.ku.dk/~iag/Travaux_99/IUGG_ant.htm
Would you mind divulging how popular your programme is? it appears to be based on debunking conspiracies, so forgive me if I am sceptical about whether your programme has many listeners (although I know you spams are big on conspiracy theories).
Always check your tackle- Caerphilly school of Health. If I see an innuendo in my post, I'll be sure to whip it out.