Results of my study

• 271 Replies

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
Re: Results of my study
« Reply #240 on: July 25, 2019, 09:44:50 AM »
This is a previous post that brings into question the validity of Herodotus.

It dictates that measurement can not be trusted.

It also shows that human beings have not been measuring correctly. All mathematics is based on previous research through the ages. If previous work is flawed then the academic institutions of today have been formed on flawed data and research. The validity of the modern academic instituons must now be examined and questioned.

In vino falsitas.

If Herodotus is to be believed, the hireling of Eratosthenes would have drunk barley beer, rather than wine, as the Egyptians lacked the proper agricultural conditions and infrastructure for vineyards (Herod. II.77.4). However, it should not be assumed that its properties were anything like our contemporaneous beers of modernity, in fact by the Ancient Greek metric (i.e. by comparison to wine) the Egyptian zythos (the beer) was considered extremely strong (Xen. An. IV.5.27). If wines average at a strength of 10% volume (for the sake of argument), there are 10ml, i.e., one unit of pure alcohol per 100ml. Let us assume that Egyptian beer was somewhat stronger - let's use the conservative figure of 12% (12ml alcohol per 100ml).

Egyptians drank beer from oval jars, such as this typical specimen pictured below, discovered at Giza by AERA:

Based on the scale, the jar looks to be approximately oval-shaped, roughly 15cm around and 30cm tall.
Treat the jar turned on its side as an oblate spheroid for the purpose of approximating its volume.

Let 'a' and 'b' = equatorial radii of the beer jar, and let 'c' = polar radius of the beer jar

(i.e., a = 15cm, b = 7.5cm, c = 7.5cm).

The volume of any ellipsoid is equal to (4/3) * π * a * b * c.

Therefore the volume of the beer jar is approximately (4/3) * 3.14 * 15 * 7.5 * 7.5 cm3.

4/3 = 1.33...

1.33 * 3.14 * 15 * 7.5 * 7.5 = 3523.66... cm3.

Assume 1ml of beer per cubic centimetre. Therefore the capacity of the beer jar is approximately 3523ml, or 3.5 litres of potent Egyptian beer.

If we assume that this degenerate stopped at Naucratis, Merimda, Heliopolis, Memphis, Itjtawy, Heracleopolis, Oxyrhynchus, Thebes, Coptos and Sebennytus, consuming on average one jar of powerful Egyptian zythos in each of these towns, he would have imbibed 4 litres of pure alcohol by the time he reached Syene, enough to kill a normal human four times over (the median lethal dose of alcohol in mammals is around 1.4g/kg bodymass. If a human weighs 70kg, the median lethal dose will be 98g [i.e., ml]). This gives you some idea of the level to which our globularist hero, Erastothenes' Earth-measurer, would have sunk. He was either incredibly fat, incredibly resilient to alcohol - from years of abuse - or, most likely, a combination of both. By the time he reached Syene he was, in any case, if the above estimations are correct, as drunk as a lord.

If he had only been better at measuring his crippling alcohol dependency, he might just have been a little better at measuring the Earth.

REFERENCES

Herodotus. The Histories.
Xenophon. Anabasis.

UCSB Laboratory Safety Program. (2008) 'Basic Toxicology'. University of California Website. Retrieved 22/04/10 from URL: http://www.ehs.ucsb.edu/units/labsfty/labrsc/lstoxicology.htm

Ancient Egypt Research Associates. (2007) 'AERA - Ancient Egyptian ceramics, Ancient Egyptian pottery'. AERA Website. Retrieved 22/04/10 from URL: http://www.aeraweb.org/lost_city_age.asp
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 09:49:00 AM by bullhorn »

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #241 on: July 26, 2019, 09:50:48 PM »
Attached is one of my old research papers. It is as valid today as it was years ago.

From the most basic mathematical equations taught in educational institutions, to the complex library of false figures and records that circulate in the academic world.  For those of you who are new to the forum it is necessary to understand the difference between an educated person that believes in a round earth, and an educated person that believes in a flat one.  Both have reasons as to why they believe in one-theory vs. the other.  Although both (people) are educated, one is educated on a belief that is founded in deception and fabrication, and the other is educated in what can be called "real world science".  I will show in this document why even the most basic mathematical equation as taught in school fails under scrutiny and why because of this, the theory for a round earth fails as well.

When our children are educated in there early years of life, they are taught what we as a society deem is appropriate as a base for lifelong learning.  Subjects taught in early school for example is grammar and mathematics.  An example of an early basic math equation taught in the concept of addition is   1 + 1   it is common knowledge that the answer to that question is 2.  This of course works.  For example if we have one apple and we take another apple and we put them side by side on a flat table and ask 100 educated people how many apples we have on the table, assuming that there is indeed one apple beside the other apple, most of the 100 people would say that there are two apples present.  And if we asked those people to write on a piece of paper the equation that allowed them to arrive at that conclusion, most people would write something such as this 1 + 1 = 2   You could of course repeat this experiment with as many controlled groups as you would like and for the most part the documented results would be the same.

There is of course a circumstance that occurs in nature that shows why sometimes 1 + 1 does not equal 2.  If one was to go outside during a rainy day and observe raindrops interacting with one and another, something interesting happens.  When you have one raindrop beside another, for some reason, when they touch each other, they join up and become a single raindrop.  According to the education system, 1 raindrop and another raindrop should be 2, but according to real world science one raindrop and another raindrop touching equals one raindrop.  Some of you may say but there are 2 raindrops they are just together.  What I would say to that is "As I am observing the raindrop I observe one raindrop not two." To summaries, according to the educational system that most round earth theorists refer to 1 + 1 = 2 and according to real world science that us flat earth theorists go by 1 + 1 = 1 and 1 + 1 = 2 (It really depends on the situation) In all reality we flat earth theorists are open minded, and can understand that sometimes the taught base education is wrong and this has been shown wrong in the above explanation.

Even through I have examined the most basic mathematical equation and showed why under certain circumstances it can fail, it brings us to the most important fact at hand.  If we cannot trust the most basic mathematical equation then how can we trust anything else that modern science dictates.  The entire world runs on a system that in all simplicity can be boiled down to simple mathematics.  What I am trying to show in my documentation is that although most people are fine living in a world composed of a one sided viewpoint.  I hope people can understand that by using real world observations they can come to their own conclusions about the world that are usually correct.  You can observe almost everyday why the most basic mathematical theory fails. You can also observe the earth as you look into the horizon.  Remember no matter what anyone tells you, the ONLY place that you can read about a round earth is in scientific documents and literature (Textbooks) The only place you can observe a flat earth is well, everywhere.  Science tends to be something that is always changing and from my experience through school, is, that nothing in science can ever be trusted with all certainty.  Even if you think what I have shown in the above paragraphs is false, please remember that it is important to look at everything with a critical mind and a critical viewpoint.  Even if you think it is ridiculous to believe that the earth is flat in todays world, please remember that it is critical that you as a person examine everything that you think you know because it may surprise you.

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #242 on: August 01, 2019, 05:58:18 PM »
Ship Husbandry

The history of Magistrate O’Donnel

Upon yee Galleon
Does the sword not crack
Upon yee Baggywrinkle
Upon yee Barca-Longa

Strum the Lute
Barrelman
Swab the deck or face the Bimny

These words, once chanted, once spoken by the mates on the high seas.

Many of a man has sailed the seas in search of fortune as the mast hath crest.

Man com & se how
Hundyr žis graue
In his ice water mansion

Of Engelond, to Caunterbury they wende,

The wit of the ages

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #243 on: August 05, 2019, 11:17:54 PM »
The Tone of Sculpture

These be the words that Magistrate O’Donnel has anguished over as his mind turns to madness. 

The pondering of his days have caused senile thoughts.

For the last couple years Magistrate
O’ Donnel’s only conversation has been with the city Gulls. A variety of bird.

Magistrate O’Donnel could be observed on the Street of Canterbury Speaking to the trash can in an attempt to converse with the visiting Gull.   

The clock shall tick
The clock shall tock
Does the Raven approach the Clock?

Feather the ocean
Create the wind
Shall the rain quench its caw

The clouds roll in
The night grown old
The long door closes in

Heed the call
Heed the days that have gone.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 11:33:33 PM by bullhorn »

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #244 on: August 10, 2019, 07:06:30 PM »
Below is an representation of the specimen that Magistrate O’Donnel has been conversing with.

Below is a representation of the Trash Can that Magistrate O’Donnel has been conversing with.  Although the patina may be changed the concept is not. 

« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 07:15:29 PM by bullhorn »

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #245 on: August 13, 2019, 02:42:10 PM »
Ornithology Lecture # 1A

Below is a diagram of several Gulls that can be found in the vicinity of the area where Magistrate O’Donnel was conducting his linguistic lectures to both the Common Gull and the Common Man

If one conducts an examination of the different specimens as posted, one will come to the conclusion that the similarities exist between the different species of Gulls.

Please examine the sectional specimen below

Many may not be aware that the Common Gull can fly, this can be noted by the sectional study of the wing.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 02:44:58 PM by bullhorn »

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #246 on: August 17, 2019, 07:51:48 PM »
Palaeontology Lecture # 1A 

Attention must be given to early life in order to facilitate an understanding of current ways.

Please conduct a visual examination of the specimen below

The image above is representative of the life cycle of the common living creature. It is important to understand the living environment of said animal or plant in order to fully realize the past in the future.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 07:57:33 PM by bullhorn »

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #247 on: September 28, 2019, 08:46:52 PM »
Architecture of the World - Lecture Series

A void, its nature not understood, its structure not formed.  These are things that must be thought of and rendered in ones mind as something that is not understood by formal teaching or formal understanding of the world.

At times on is called to bring attention to that that does not have attention brought to it.  Listen to the sound of ones mind and believe it to be true even if book definitions class it as other things.

It is not what you have not thought of but what you have thought not to think.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 08:48:25 PM by bullhorn »

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #248 on: November 06, 2019, 04:50:31 PM »
Doth

The second hand to moon is past hath the 11th hour.

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #249 on: November 18, 2019, 07:24:12 AM »
Past Hath the fortcall of time
Second to the Nile
Stone bricks upon glass shapes
Sleep in the night hath noon it rides

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #250 on: November 18, 2019, 10:04:18 PM »
Past day of the sea of ancient

Such a specimen please examine its structure in the archival image

Below, is an image of the ocean before man has arrived.  This is a representation of the animals that hath livuth in the ocean of yonder.

What activities did they conduct on a daily basis?

What activities did they conduct when the sun hath not shine.
Only the record of time can show the truth nature of its activities.

As a person, I must contemplate the reasons that man does not live in the ocean. Nature is very clear on this issue.  Nature has shown than man does not live in the ocean.

Why is this so?

What did man do to prevent himself from enjoying the quench of a waters day?

Such questions will be examined in detail over the coming months. As I partake in the holiday festivities I will no less look at what has been said and why things have not been in the past when one thinks of its future.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 10:16:03 PM by bullhorn »

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #251 on: November 22, 2019, 08:14:41 PM »
Bathymetry Lecture 1A

Benownth the sea shapes it’s inlets through the temporal erosion of the land

Important, is the study of the ocean.  Origination of a species or specimens is paramount to the historical stratification of the situe.

Take note of the below Ocean Inspection

Using measures of magnitude one can develop a timeline to what has occurred within the ocean without personally having to conduct an in person inspection.

No man should attempt to undertake a task such as inspecting each inch of the ocean floor.  As impressive or noble a cause, failure shall be probable. The challenges insurmountable.

Several Cartographers have attempted much less over the centuries and this can be studied for their own merits.

Braun, Strength

These are not the only skills would be explorers should possess. Indeed, to escape the clutch of the ice water mansion one must embrace the idea of book work at certain times rather than wonder at the unexplored depths of the sea. 

« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 08:23:59 PM by bullhorn »

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #252 on: January 13, 2020, 10:53:53 PM »
The Land of Nod

By Robert Louis Stevenson

From breakfast on through all the day
At home among my friends I stay,
But every night I go abroad
Afar into the land of Nod.

All by myself I have to go,
With none to tell me what to do —
All alone beside the streams
And up the mountain-sides of dreams.

The strangest things are there for me,
Both things to eat and things to see,
And many frightening sights abroad
Till morning in the land of Nod.

Try as I like to find the way,
I never can get back by day,
Nor can remember plain and clear
The curious music that I hear.

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #253 on: January 14, 2020, 08:08:22 PM »
Academic Theorem – Unit Studies – Volume 1A

Dense is the mind when it has to look at concepts of science that are not readily born in the furnace of academic impotence. 

The theory of Actuator Disks and their flawless correction of time through rotation.

Not to long ago, academic theory regarding the motion of a object through rotation has garnered notoriety among the scientific community.  The numerical actuator disk model states very clearly in the compound nature of research that mass conversion through blade element analysis makes the kindling of the Euler – Navier – Stokes equations relevant in an academic culture among the research groups.

Previous lectures in the Study have focused on the Ocean and the internal dynamics that reside in the sea.  Secondly and paramount to these factors is the understanding of Fluid Mechanics the the far less known branch detailing practical investigative research outside that of traditional academic studies.

Traditional science has spent little time with real world study of Fluid Mechanics in a variable state environment.  No research has been conducted within the field when in the natural environment.  Research laboratories have been unable to replicate the dynamic of Ocean Life and Animal Movement when looking at the dynamic forces of fluid.  Replication in a Pyrex Beaker of natural variations can not be conducted in a controlled fashion.

Understanding of these concepts and submissions to the academic branches of the Universities has proven to be difficult to the research.  Academic Research Grants have not been given on request as these academic institutions are focused on providing grants to documented scientific principles and not those that rest on the edge of the frontiers of research.

Until the veil of capital gain over research is lifted, future research on the frontier of scientific advancement will be quelled.

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #254 on: January 28, 2020, 08:23:48 PM »
Atmospheric Pre-Conditioning – Lecture 1A – Packing Material Production and Presentation

The importance and performance of packaging products and how they protect and ensure quality delivery of an ordered product.

The ISTA (International Safe Transit Association) has through it many years of field expertise and experience has through its wisdom developed a series of detailed tests and evaluations in regards to the direct performance of packaging products.  The ISTA series can be separated into three distinct and equally relevant  categories.

The below is a summary of the systems used and why such systems are critical to packaging success.

The details below were taken from the ISTA’S website.

ISTA 1A
Non- Direct Simulation Integrity Performance Tests. To challenge the hardness and durability of the product and package combination. Not designed to simulate environmental occurrences. Useful as screening tests, particularly when used as a consistent benchmark over time.

ISTA 2A
Partial Simulation Performance Tests. Tests with at least one element of a 3 Series type General Simulation performance test, such as atmospheric conditioning or mode-shaped random vibration, in addition to basic elements of a 1 Series type Non-Simulation Integrity test.

ISTA 3A
General Simulation Performance Tests. Designed to provide a laboratory simulation of the damage-producing motions, forces, conditions, and sequences of transport environments. Applicable across broad sets of circumstances, such as a variety of vehicle types and routes, or a varying number of handling exposures. Characteristics will include simple shaped random vibration, different drop heights applied to the sample package, and/or atmospheric conditioning such as tropical wet or winter/frozen.

There can be no mistake with regards to the importance of these tests.  The very nature of the understanding to basic science can be traced to the importation of specimen objects that have been used in medicine and in basic scientific research.  The oversight of the packaging material is of the upmost importance in the regulation of scientific values and integrity.

If it is questioned, the nature of the shipping material, entire reams of scientific discovery and documents must also be questioned.  If there is contamination of a base sample through leaching of shipping material into the scientific specimen then the enquiry of fact must also be thoroughly examined

Further,

Documentation regarding the shipping regulations and the structure of shipment will be examined further through the next few months.

The basics of science must not be construed by the ineptitude of industry in relation to scientific advancements that have been had and what will be had.

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #255 on: April 30, 2020, 08:27:58 AM »
The Wheel and the Night

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #256 on: June 07, 2020, 08:12:58 PM »
Turns with the Past

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #257 on: August 17, 2020, 08:01:56 PM »
The Cornish hen, the Cornish hash.

How often does it stay the day?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 08:04:25 PM by bullhorn »

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #258 on: September 03, 2020, 05:00:44 PM »

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #259 on: November 01, 2020, 10:41:08 PM »
The Bridge of Man

There is but a squale of a noise in the brush that blocks the candle stick. The flame it has but drawn its quart of breath.

Flames dance to the drum of the dusk

Flames of finney of the cattle’s chime.

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #260 on: December 03, 2020, 09:03:35 PM »
The Veil of Validity

So be is that is that wash doth of the last message to the school.  The last fourth fourthwith trust of the day. 

The year of or Lord 2020 has been a brush of the last knows of right out of the pendant thrust. 

Where has doth lookouts up to the lair of comrode.  Just is the way that it is by the tooth of the shark and the lamp. Next of kin shall know its place under the tarp of a viscous plant.

“Yes” Says Magistrate O’Donnell.

The last couple days that the man was fishing in the pond was a day that the thirst of a heated night has crawled upon his back. 

Looking at the dossier that was presented to the court on that day is because the presentation of the funds was not in accordance with the principles of the school.  Payment was made on the day when the course fee was due to the governed version of papers.

When looking at the language of the documents one can conclude with certain percentage there is nothing left of it.

Further to the course.  What is the weight of the item when it was shipped?

Only the thought is that it was shipped with the weight correct.

Looking into the future we will have to agree on what the content of the packages are before they are shipped.

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #261 on: December 25, 2020, 05:41:18 AM »
The Log of Christmas

Be doth what age awaits the Charred oath log laid metal bare to rust. Listing with hiss as thy water is hath poured on its crust.

Potent to the core of her bone and her broth.

Potato yee have noth grown by the cloth.

Placed to the air it will retreat to the goth.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 08:31:24 AM by bullhorn »

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #262 on: March 14, 2021, 12:12:29 AM »
Danish Bread

Does it not cook in the clay earth.
Trust the way of the day

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #263 on: May 01, 2021, 11:39:43 PM »
The processing of two dimensional images in to three dimensional view is not understood by science and yet has developed into the calculation of understanding.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 11:48:55 PM by bullhorn »

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #264 on: September 05, 2021, 08:32:25 AM »
Variations of the scorning Hen

How duty it be true to dusk it will be.

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #265 on: October 25, 2021, 12:45:17 PM »
Brother bullhorn, so pleased to see the Study continues. That is golden.

I just arrived from a land where clay abounds, and how ironic it warrants mention in the Study. That is golden.

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #266 on: July 28, 2022, 05:30:28 PM »
Breath of the noise that is his under the moon. Corporate slags understood past the fourth dawn.  Crumble to  they water of the dreaded scorn.

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #267 on: September 29, 2022, 02:19:21 PM »
Just shy of 500 years ago there was a box. The contents could be defined with one word.

The box was small enough to be carried in the human hand. It was originally placed in the hand of the King.

The box was passed, surreptitiously, from one person to another repeatedly.

It arrived and was passed on again as per instruction.

Included here is gracious thanks and recognition for the 16th anniversary of the study, that recently came to fruition.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 04:58:21 PM by gotham »

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #268 on: June 19, 2023, 04:01:11 PM »
Benouth,

The fortress of the mind has been not to the blast furnace of the clans.

The lithe tree has betunith of hath lair o land

Let the lantern flame its light to the water

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #269 on: June 21, 2023, 12:57:52 PM »
There is an unequivocal understanding amongst the best of them, Brother bullhorn. To the Max they go.