The Cornish Hash

May he cook
May he tend to the flock

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
Re: Results of my study
« Reply #211 on: January 10, 2019, 08:29:11 PM »
The Nature of the Universe

It has become clear that the nature of the Universe is a topic that has been researched and debated fully.  No closer are we to finding the nature of it than we are to not finding its nature.

The questions has to be asked.

Is it important for mankind to answer this questions or will its answer develop more questions.

These ideas have troubled the many great thinkers of the past.

I for one do not know the nature or origin of the universe, for alas, if I did know such an answer I physically would not be able to conduct an ongoing study into its nature as knowing its nature would not allow thought into its origin.

It is important whenever we are talking about these important issues, that, we do focus on some facts that we do know.

Simply put, science has never been steady with the truth.  This is evident looking at the scientists of today.  Many scientists have not been able to determine if water is a liquid or a solid.  This has been demonstrated to be in question when I reference the University of Illinois Department of Atmospheric Sciences.

They have stated on their website that “Water is known to exist in three different states”

This very statement contradicts the idea that water itself is always a liquid.  It should be more aptly put that water can exist in a vapor form (Gas) and as a Solid (Ice)

The problem that we have in conducting research using these statements is that all future experiments and studies conducted using this idea start with a flawed premise based on misspoken logic.

The true question, has any research been conducted using the flawed statement?

If we are to conduct true assessments of our natural environment, and those assessments are expected to be believed than we have to ensure that our facts about the primary sciences are correct and future research is not tainted by the iniquities of a failed baseline
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 08:33:15 PM by bullhorn »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #212 on: January 11, 2019, 05:30:33 AM »
contradictions about the state of matter are not only water. All of the metals have a melting temperature. after a value, the metals turn into liquid, because they take the shape of the container. The substances which take the shape of the container are theoretically liquid. then metals are liquid. when the melting point is exceeded, the metal melts and evaporates when the boiling point is exceeded. evaporate all the metals passing the degree of evaporation. then the metals are gas also.

however, the liquid state is usually absent in living things. only solid and gaseous state. the reason for this is the resistance of the organic structure that forms organisms to melting; however, this is my thought. if it heats up, the body resists this melting and the melting does not occur. When the heat reaches the boiling point, the organic structure begins to burn because the bonds forming the structure start to burn and evaporate directly by burning. there may be different stages that we do not know yet. therefore there are 2 stages for living things: solid and gas. however, solid, liquid and gaseous materials are commonly found in inanimate substances such as soil, metals and water. I would like to listen if there are exceptions to this.

I'm not a chemist. these are the details that attracted my attention as an ordinary researcher.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #213 on: January 13, 2019, 08:02:54 PM »
Good Day,

Below is one of my advanced research documents.  It is something I would like to share.  It is vital to have a source of non-peer reviewed documents in order to protect the integrity of the document.

The Forever Universe

Many questions have arisen within the annals of thought that have people probing the question with regards if this, or that is possible.  Many have referenced the Multiverse theory.  Many hear are familiar with it and why it may exist.  There however is a more sinister idea of the universe. 

The idea of the Infinite Universe Theory (IUT)

This is the idea that the universe is infinite.

If we are to assume that the universe is infinite, then we have to assume that molecules have an infinite amount of time to arrange themselves in all types of formations.  This is due to pure random chance random organizations.

There is no doubt, that if we assume this theory to be true than there must be places in our universe that contain everything.

Everything that is debated within this forum exists in the Infinite Universe, for to deny that there is no chance of something not being true is to no understand what infinity is.  It is not understanding the concept of infinity.

For those who may the not understand these advanced theorems and studys that I undertake, I have composed a poem for the time.

The College Desk

Let it be known
Let it be true the night
Knowledge is the way
To know the way of study
Listen to the sound
Of the Park in Spring

I will be furthering my Advanced Research in further studies. 

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #214 on: January 15, 2019, 08:49:19 PM »
The Patron

Life of the quiet noise
Secondary to the setting sun
A bridge to the dawn
Does the stoic brand
Hear the muffled drops of rain
Tuberculosis of the bone
As his dawn sets
He will prance upon the stone

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #215 on: January 18, 2019, 06:00:12 PM »
The Industrial Paradox

The machine of industry. The Machine of progress. What do we owe the current state of technological advancement.

All modern technology has been built off a flawed model of academic fallacy and failed mathematical formulas.

There is the very real possibility that large swaths of technology have been lost to a black void due to the reliance on failed formulas and scholastic impediments.

We can trace this disturbing state of being back to the structure of Euclidean Geometry.

The flawed state started with Archimedes and Euclid.  These two senile drifters were using an old dirty compass to structure the basis of geometry and mathematics. 

There is a painting “The School of Athens” by the renowned painter Raphael showing these two nomads attempt to preform a calculation.  It also shows what to be liquor and other intoxicating beverages being consumed.

This is one example of how humanity has lost what could have been a very different future. Technology that we have never seen is lost to the trash heap of a void.

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #216 on: January 21, 2019, 09:10:15 PM »
“The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man“

Charles Darwin

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #217 on: January 23, 2019, 08:23:05 AM »
“No other animal on earth has portrayed such a disregard for life than mankind”

Anthony D. Williams

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #218 on: January 24, 2019, 06:57:12 AM »
“No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them”

“What hurts the victim most is not the cruelty of the oppressor but the silence of the bystander.”

“The duty of the survivor is to bear testimony to what happened . . . You have to warn people that these things can happen, that evil can be unleashed. Race hatred, violence, idolatries—they still flourish“

Elie Wiesel

Jewish Holocaust Survivor, Nobel Laureate and Thinker

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #219 on: January 31, 2019, 08:35:35 AM »
“All truth-seekers should study the genocide that was the Holocaust and ask themselves how on Earth this event was 'allowed' to occur, keeping in mind allowed is the correct term as there was no shortage of witnesses, including those all over Europe who stood by and did nothing to intervene. If those bystanders hadn’t just stood by, perhaps the history books would tell a different story.”

James Morcan, Debunking Holocaust Denial Theories

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #220 on: January 31, 2019, 08:42:32 AM »
Truth
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 10:23:02 PM by bullhorn »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #221 on: February 25, 2019, 04:45:11 AM »
Result of my studies; the earth's being simulation.

Sun shadows are more like a real 2-dimensional projection other than a space. It is consistent according to size. however, when you increase the number of dimensions, you understand that reality has disappeared.

This is really annoying. that is, being in a computer simulation, and not being aware of it. and all your movements are being tracked, and recorded. I mean, everything. Even if you are in your bedroom or in the toilet, one or more people may be watching you from the computer screen outside the universe and enjoying it. It's really uncomfortable. this reduces the value of the debate about the shape of the world to one in a billion of its real value.

All the inconsistencies in the world are shouting the fact that there is simulation. why do the people who do the pyramids do this? we don't have that technology even today. No, that's not her. These are the scenario. used as decor. It doesn't have to be a logical explanation. The human and animal skeletons found only in decor. there is no correlation between them. dates are inconsistent, geographical discoveriesare  inconsistent.

When America was discovered, there were more advanced civilizations in America. But how did not Asia and Europeans discover this continent for thousands of years? whereas north america is a few days away from England by ship. It's nothing but bullshit. Because scenario is so.

the gunpowder was crafted as a first time in the Chinese at 700's. then the europeans learned it.

Mongolians have occupied the Europe in 1200's. This means, central Europeans had very high technology considered the Europeans. But wait. When Britania tried to fight against China at the ends of 1800's, China was as weak as using wooden ships could not resisted the UK. Think a country first discovered the gunpowder; but 1200 years later they were still using wooden ships. it is not convincing at all. This is stupid.

There is not a movement of the world. otherwise we would feel this momentum. already 2-dimensional world does not need to go anywhere. there are many physical and light evidence that we are different from each other, but that this universe has been created not for intelligent people, but for more stupid people. We're all computer codes. but the decors in this universe were created to appeal to people with lower intelligence. yes some of us are smarter. but all of us are equal to the creator of this universe.

If it is a computer, it must be still motionless. we describe it as god. but sometimes it becomes plural, sometimes it becomes singular. yes, it must be singular, our logic requires it. but if this world is a simulation, it is not necessary that the person who establishes it is god. any devil could have built a simulation universe just for fun, right? In theory, our God is just and merciful. accordingly, the world order had to be in this direction. So why are we killing animals? no this is not re-vegan discussion. I'm not vegan. God says we can eat animals. So this must be true. But we have to kill him for that. but that animal is upset, hurts, and sometimes cries. then that cannot be true. If God created all things as He wanted, would you not have a fairer world if it loved, rather than regretting and crying when you kill an animal and eat it?

They really don't hurt their souls. because they are computer codes. just like us. we only have different software. some of us are more intelligent, some of us are not. but this situation is entirely due to our codes. What are the prophets? The prophets are the ones who have been taught the secret cheat codes by God. all our movements are defined here. but a prophet who knows the secret code can produce a lot of miracles. Who can take back a dead person other than God? How can it be possible anything like that? No, Jesus is doing it. Because he's using the God mode. Think of it as "God mode" in any game. He was not the God's himself, because it is impossible, only one God can be; but somebody control this universe assigned him  "God mode." That's all.

We are trying to get out of the universe. this is impossible. it is completely impossible for now. Think about it. The letter A is trying to get rid of the word document and get out of the computer. Is this possible? or can a character in an MMO game come out of the game and come along? can't be such a thing. but immortality. No, I'm not saying that. It is also like other modes. immortality mode activated. So how can this be? just like I learned. If you add it as "know" among the codes of a person, then that person has learned immortality. just like I do.

I'm still not sure what it will do to know or use it. And if we are to leave this world, we will reach an area that is still under control. But do we have a problem with the creator? I don't think it should be. the attitudes of the countries are not convincing. they are part of the system. I mean, the sovereign powers, namely China, America, Russia, Britain and others, serve the software. If you need to have a change in one place in the world, this is one of those countries. other countries can do this if you need. No, they've got everything under control, nothing is left to chance.

If we had a chance to change something when we voted, they would even take this right back. Anyone above a certain level of intelligence serves the software. only very few people support people. I'm one of them. Satan? come on. If God wants, so the Devil intervenes, if He refuses, satan can not do anything. If you are praying, if someone on the screen sees this and intervenes, the scenario changes, otherwise no one cares about their prayers.

We are not worthy than a word in a word document. It's his fun, not ours. she is having fun watching us.

I read in many texts that God created this world as a place of entertainment. show me that God is "serious" in any holy text. this may include all teachings from the first pagan teachings to davidians.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #222 on: March 24, 2019, 12:00:57 PM »
The bread of the earth

May the sun bake the wheat just as the oven bakes the bread.

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #223 on: March 26, 2019, 09:24:52 AM »
Last

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #224 on: March 28, 2019, 12:05:37 AM »
The Black Door

I need a door
A blue door to the sky

A chemical door to no end

Does the door not knock upon ones gate.

Living in the pale dawn that crests in the jam of fornever

List of man
But to stop him as he stay

Knock knock knock, on that door
Raping on the cellar

Tap tap tap will it stop to start

He proclaims with just

“Hear the rain as it patters on the street”

Long have the boy wondered where he hath begun

“No” Screams the magistrate

“Where have one been even the quill had painted that door black”

The squire looked with rock glaze eyes at he who ponders what is not forever.

“Live” “Start” the catacombs of the line of fancy in the bowl of a fish

“The sea of a century past”

The gate keeper spoke

“Let thee who crosses the plane of the mind toss a coin the the river of Styx”

“Are you from Lethe” says the boat master

“No” states Herodotus.

Let the chapter rest as the crest of the age of dawn will rest on the shoal.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 12:09:02 AM by bullhorn »

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #225 on: April 03, 2019, 02:41:07 PM »
The broth of an English broom

Bake it
Cook it
Allow it to sweep

The husk of a corn broom is but in its handle.

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #226 on: April 03, 2019, 08:35:22 PM »
The Black Raven

It has been several years since the purge of the order has occurred.  The Dawn has crested on the shoulders of a new age on man.  The age of man hath not ended in the thought.  The distance in 10 Fathoms as the crow flies.

Such journeys have been fraught with anguish and dialogue.

The following is an account of the daily life of natural animals in their natural environment.

ACT ONE

SCENE 1

The crow rests upon the broken branch as the night turns to black

THE BLACK CROW

Look at the stars they are bright

THE BLACK RAVEN

Look at the horse as it feeds in the Glade

As the two birds talk a gust of wind overtakes them as they position on the branch in preparation of further wind.

THE BLACK CROW

Steady yourself raven, the wind has started

THE BLACK RAVEN

Easy goes it in natures path

As the wind lays down its gust the two birds fly to their nests.

The teachers of today are not respected.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 08:41:48 PM by bullhorn »

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #227 on: April 05, 2019, 10:20:04 PM »
The Hearty Stew

Strewn are the words
The forge of an iron
Beneath the pale bastion
Crisp are the vines
Solid as it goes
Fortune of failure
Meal undue end
Drink to the cloth
Eat to the Clock

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #228 on: April 07, 2019, 09:05:02 PM »
Please enjoy the following advanced study, hopefully it is of some use.

The Corruption of Time

It has been said that to start an essay with the phrase “In today’s  society” shows lack of character and understanding for the medium of thought.  I can however not think of a more apt introduction to the nature of this topic than that very phrase.

It has been many years since I have conducted an advanced study into the nature of time and where is has started.  There have been several examples of time itself not recording itself as it has been intended.  I will attempt to show several of these examples in the following paragraphs.

Many people reading this essay today have experienced the phenomenon that I am about to talk about. 

If we were to take a common household wall clock or common watch, at certain times during its lifespan it will fail to keep an accurate record of time.  The battery itself will run out, or, it will mechanical fail.  At the very point of failure, time according to the wall clock or watch has stopped.  This in itself goes against the idea that time is always flowing forward.

There is also the documented “Time Dilation”

For those who are unfamiliar with this concept, it is part of the theory of “Special Relativity”
This is a topic that I will be conducting further studies on in the very near future. 

In short, time and its constant flow cannot be trusted to provide any semblance of record keeping. 

Going back to “Time Dilation” I have seen no scientific documentation or adjustments to time dilation with regard to the calculated the speed of the Earth through the universe.

Is nature not itself an accurate measure of time,

How many wild animals require the use of a clock.  For those of you who have a dog or a cat as a pet, the animal will feed at the same time (approximately) you may find yourself awoken by this animal as it asks for food.  No clock of any kind was used. 

The circadian rhythm is a natural clock that I have been using for years. 

It may be considered unnatural to rely on a failed product such as a watch to a clock.  Nature has used to much success the natural clock.   In today’s society, is it wise to use different?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 07:42:45 AM by bullhorn »

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #229 on: April 10, 2019, 09:47:06 PM »
ACT TWO

SCENE II

The following dialogue takes place at 02:45 AM

MR. ANDREWS

Good Morning, there has been some discussion over the last couple days regarding the dossier that Magistrate O’Donnell has brought from the lecture hall. 

I can assure you that the documents you have printed are pertinent to the information provided.

MAGISTRATE O’DONNELL

Thank you Mr. Andrews for completing the paperwork in such a complete style.

Act III will consist of further dialogue between Mr. Andrews and Mr. O’Donnell.

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #230 on: April 11, 2019, 03:31:48 PM »
ACT TWO

SCENE III

The following takes place in Magistrate O’Donnell’s Coach as it leaves the estate and travels to the marketplace

MR. ANDREWS

Top of the morning to you Mr. O’Donnell, such a fine day it tis.

MAGISTRAGE O’DONNELL

Such a fine day indeed.  Have you had a chance to take measure of the supplies that we will be using to craft the evening function?

MR. ANDREWS

Yes Magistrate, I have indeed.   We will have to procure the following from the General Store:

6 Eggs
2 Pounds of Flour
2 Bags of chopped Peanuts
12 Bananas

MAGISTRATE O’DONNELL

Please purchase the products on my account.

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #231 on: April 12, 2019, 09:05:32 PM »
Upcoming Advanced Study

Special Relativity and the converse relationship to Game Theory

Over the next couple months, there will be several studies that focus on the theory of Special Relativity and it’s relationship to Game Theory under the relationship of negative equations and positive integers.

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #232 on: April 16, 2019, 10:24:16 PM »
Blue Bird

Look to the beautiful bird
Look at it sing
It’s feathers are soft
It’s age is Spring
Resting on a perch
It sleeps at night
Resting on a perch it says
Goodnight

Spring how it has ended
The rain falls the last drop
Listen for the snow
The bird
How it talks

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #233 on: May 12, 2019, 09:47:56 PM »
Silica Dust

To the miner to whom has to work with this vile substance.

You work is honorable.

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #234 on: May 22, 2019, 04:38:46 PM »
Light of the lamp
Stow your darkness

Feed the mind
Let the word

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #235 on: May 30, 2019, 11:32:54 PM »
The Passage

Davenport you say
Let it be the way
Strong as the Lark
As it feeds on the bark

Dust till the end
Straight past the bend.

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #236 on: July 11, 2019, 05:12:19 PM »
The Stone of Davenport

By the Gods the rain has not cliff
The pain of the noise echo in the air
Give the fortune the way of the dust

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #237 on: July 11, 2019, 10:30:42 PM »
I have noticed something interesting, worthy of a study, there is, a phenomenon that occurs within the population that must be examined very closely and due inspection.

Humans have been notorious through history with failing to care for the natural environment in that we live. This can be closely deducted by the pollution Spewing into the natural environment.

There is a situation that, occurs, when a driver of an automobile sits behind the wheel of his or her car. The driver always keeps the windshield clean. At no time is the windshield obstructed with debris or objects. This can be attributed to the fact that by having a cluttered windshield would make the operation and function of the motor vehicle difficult to use.  This would also make it unsafe, both to the driver and and occupants and or the other road users.

Why is this the case?

There are several factors that come into place, these will be examined thoroughly and several deductions shall be made as to the reason this phenomenon occurs.

One reason for this is because the Vehicle Manual states I’m not these words that there should not be any obstructions in front of the driver when operating the vehicle. Having a houseplant or picture in front of the steering wheel may obstruct the driver in the operation of the vehicle.

Many other reasons for this may be true.

In order to understand the human mind and deduce why certain things are the way they are in this world simple and obvious explanations to obvious problems must be explained with vivid imagination.

I will be continuing deductions of simple but complex ideas forthright.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 10:33:17 PM by bullhorn »

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #238 on: July 23, 2019, 09:17:05 AM »
The decay

New sounds
New day

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #239 on: July 23, 2019, 11:40:40 PM »
Left at the Next Left Turn

Tuesday,

On this day I have allowed doth mind to wonder into a glade of no-end.  No comprehension of the future as the mind rests in the here and now.  There is a certain thought, a certain image that does not rest in the night.  The sound of a bird rustling outside the door has left a quill on the doormat.  The quill, formed to the hand as it would be that the Raven was sent on a vision. 

This be no coincidence that the mind plays on the reality.  How one can allow his thoughts to guide his way is what has been for ages.

Does one go to sleep?

The Greek Philosopher Gorgias was the first to bring fourth the notion of Solipsism, this is the notion as in his three claims

1 - If something were to exist we can not know of its existence
2 - That nothing at all exists
3 - Even if we have knowledge, we can not communicate that knowledge

The notion of Solipsism can not be disproven as even the most valiant attempts will strengthen the argument for its reality and existence.

This is a philosophy that I have used to guide my life and meditations.  It is not for I to question my being as to do so would bring into question the life path I have chosen. 

Another notion that can not be questioned is the idea known as "Problem of other Minds" No person has been able to prove that other people have internal conscious.  This is an interesting, but, also disturbing notion.  It is possible that everyone and everything is a delusion of conscious reality.

I look the the past Philosopher Diogenes.  His embrace of the natural and his removal of the artificial has guided the meditations of the past and will guide the studies of the future.  Indications have structured the past and not the future.  Forth it is past the last strike of dawn.