NASA Proponents

• 50 Replies

chuck22

• Universe: single spoken sentence "God said..."
NASA Proponents
« on: July 05, 2011, 04:49:18 PM »
I've been to numerous websites discussing the truth about space and the earth, and it seems one thing is consistent for many of them:  NASA proponents.  If truth has been demonstrated these NASA proponents:

(1) Start flooding the sites/threads with chaff so as to negate what has been said
(2) Facilitate ad hominem arguments to consume time and negate the efforts of those speaking truth
(3) Promote cognitive dissonance to frustrate and deter those seeking truth

It is so consistent and persistent that the directive they are working from is observable by pattern of operation alone.  It is apparent such agents are here promulgating this agenda as well.           
"...let there be..."

?

Verrine

• Friend of Dr Crustinator
Re: NASA Proponents
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 05:08:29 PM »
I've been to numerous websites discussing the truth about space and the earth, and it seems one thing is consistent for many of them:  NASA proponents.  If truth has been demonstrated these NASA proponents:

(1) Start flooding the sites/threads with chaff so as to negate what has been said
(2) Facilitate ad hominem arguments to consume time and negate the efforts of those speaking truth

It is so consistent and persistent that the directive they are working from is observable by pattern of operation alone.  It is apparent such agents are here promulgating this agenda as well.           

Welcome to these excellent forums, my brother. If you wish to discover some of our most excellent theories, please PM me, Brother Felix or Dr Crustinator.

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2011, 05:08:53 PM »
You mean to tell me NASA pays people to be trolls? Where can I sign up?

?

Verrine

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2011, 05:15:03 PM »
Please ignore sillyrob. He's one of the trolls who try to discredit our excellent theories. He recently made an alt (boon) to further his trolling, but he went too far and got banned. Of course, he's not very smart, so he forgot to change his posting style and habits and I was able to see through his evil plan. Also, he likes to derail very serious threads, insult other people  and post low content posts.

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2011, 05:15:48 PM »
Do you have evidence I made an alt? That's not very Zetetic of you.

?

Verrine

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2011, 05:20:27 PM »
Do you have evidence I made an alt? That's not very Zetetic of you.

He made stupid mistakes, like you do. He insulted other people just because they had different beliefs. He used the infamous 'no u' insults that you like to use. He couldn't back up his own claims. He didn't trust hard evidence. He lied. He spammed and derailed serious threads. He was stupid.

Yup, that's pretty much you. The list could go on and on.

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2011, 05:23:00 PM »
Name one instance where you backed your claims. Also, I don't insult other people for having different beliefs. I believe I told "iwanttobelieve" that their idea of flat Earth was actually making more sense than other models.

?

Verrine

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2011, 05:29:23 PM »
Name one instance where you backed your claims. Also, I don't insult other people for having different beliefs. I believe I told "iwanttobelieve" that their idea of flat Earth was actually making more sense than other models.

Don't change the topic.

That's just one isolated case. You've insulted every excellent zetete that I know. Also, you didn't deny that it was your alt. Another victory for FE!

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2011, 05:31:22 PM »

Don't change the topic.

That's just one isolated case. You've insulted every excellent zetete that I know. Also, you didn't deny that it was your alt. Another victory for FE!
I said it's not very Zetetic to make claims that you haven't directly observed. Now, seeing as how the moderators didn't ban boon for being an alt, but for his actions on the site, I can safely say that I didn't make that alt.

?

Verrine

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2011, 05:33:41 PM »

Don't change the topic.

I said it's not very Zetetic to make claims that you haven't directly observed. Now, seeing as how the moderators didn't ban boon for being an alt, but for his actions on the site, I can safely say that I didn't make that alt.

Have they ever banned anyone for being an alt? It was clearly your alt. I'm sure that excellent FE scientists like Brother Felix, Brother Thork or Dr Crustinator agree with me.

?

Verrine

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2011, 05:34:51 PM »
Also, Daniel agrees with me, because Lord Wilmore hasn't said otherwise.

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2011, 05:44:20 PM »
*Multiple Accounts 
-Automatic ban. A minimum ban of 1 month will be placed on the original account; the alternative account will be banned permanently.

That was hard to find. That is from a post Wilmore made in the "Forum Rules" thread.

?

Verrine

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2011, 05:46:18 PM »
*Multiple Accounts 
-Automatic ban. A minimum ban of 1 month will be placed on the original account; the alternative account will be banned permanently.

That was hard to find. That is from a post Wilmore made in the "Forum Rules" thread.

How did this worthless post answer my question?

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2011, 05:49:01 PM »
*Multiple Accounts 

How often are alts actually caught?

?

Verrine

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2011, 05:49:47 PM »
*Multiple Accounts 

You tell me. I'm sure you made more.

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2011, 05:51:46 PM »
*Multiple Accounts 

I've never made an alt.

?

Verrine

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2011, 05:55:29 PM »
*Multiple Accounts 

I've never made an alt.

Of course you'd say that. I suspect you might be addicted to trolling and insulting people. Have you ever eaten at a KFC restaurant? The Conspiracy (NASA, KFC) might have used their NANOtechnology on you. I'd visit a FE doctor to check if there are any NANObots inside you if I were you.

?

Felix (R)

• Brotherhood of FES
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2011, 07:58:03 PM »
Welcome my friend.  I find your post to be very interesting and will definitly consider it in future investigating.  The members of the brotherhood take time to apply what others might bring forth in terms of idea and theory.  We do not dismiss anything save for those theorem which do not suffice the requirements of logical and rational thought.  There have been many breakthroughs in regards to the conspiracy (NASA, KFC)  in a very short time span.  We can only assume they know of these breakthroughs and have responded by  planning certain counter measures.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 08:44:01 PM by Felix (R) »

Death-T

• Conspiracy theories are my bread and butter.
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2011, 08:26:14 PM »
It is apparent such agents are here promulgating this agenda as well.           

If only were that true - I'd be making some much needed cash on the side for my 'work' here.
" Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. " - Albert Einstein

" We are imperfect.  We cannot expect perfect government. "  ~William Howard Taft

?

Felix (R)

• Brotherhood of FES
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2011, 08:47:26 PM »
I have not viewed anything from you that NASA / KFC would consider work.  But welcome back to the upper fora my friend. 

Death-T

• Conspiracy theories are my bread and butter.
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2011, 08:49:08 PM »
I have not viewed anything from you that NASA / KFC would consider work.

Well supposedly NASA 'agents' are working here to shut out the 'truth.' I think I fit along such a parania-induced definition.
" Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. " - Albert Einstein

" We are imperfect.  We cannot expect perfect government. "  ~William Howard Taft

?

Felix (R)

• Brotherhood of FES
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2011, 08:56:46 PM »
I would disagree, I have not observed you ''shut out'' any truisms thus far and would appreciate it if you would refrain from making such fraudulent claims in these upper fora.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2011, 09:12:42 PM »
I would disagree, I have not observed you ''shut out'' any truisms thus far and would appreciate it if you would refrain from making such fraudulent claims in these upper fora.
Felix your ground breaking work has been most excellent. You don't have to take all this bull from death t. I support you fully.
 Conspiracy theories his bread and butter, he seems to know nothing.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

?

Felix (R)

• Brotherhood of FES
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2011, 09:25:22 PM »
Thank you kind friend.  I sincerely respect and appreciate your support.  As you can tell from the picture of myself that I use for my avatar, that I am not a man that is deterred from others nonsensical posts.

« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2011, 06:13:22 PM »
NASA is nothing more or less than thousands of hard working people.

IF and If there is a conspiracy, it is only the top few within this organization.
With no proof of  NASA as a whole,
I ask the conspiracy theory people to crucify these "top leaders" others then NASA.
It is a personal attack and against the rules of this forum.

Please Moderators deal with these attacks correctly.

thank you,

chuck22

• Universe: single spoken sentence "God said..."
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2011, 06:45:24 PM »
The fact remains: the methods used by such proponents clearly match my points. 

and the 4th point
(4) Wolves in sheep's clothing.  They will utilize this method to introduce steps 1-3!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 06:47:00 PM by chuck22 »
"...let there be..."

?

Archibald

• mans reach exceeds his grasp
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2011, 11:35:47 AM »
Brother Felix, you seem to know a great deal about NASA and KFC.  I admire you having been investigating them since 75', actually, you are probably lucky to be alive.  I would like to hear more from you about this, perhaps we could compare notes to devise a more expedient course of action.
For whatever reason you allow Clocktower to derail any thread Archibald posts in.

?

Verrine

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2011, 11:48:38 AM »
Brother Felix, you seem to know a great deal about NASA and KFC.  I admire you having been investigating them since 75', actually, you are probably lucky to be alive.  I would like to hear more from you about this, perhaps we could compare notes to devise a more expedient course of action.

It's nice to have you here, Brother Archibald.

?

Archibald

• mans reach exceeds his grasp
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2011, 11:55:54 AM »

It's nice to have you here, Brother Archibald.

Thank you sir, its good to be amongst fellow investigators of this truly malignant conspiracy.  I hope Felix will get back to me, I have read some of his posts and they are truly great.
For whatever reason you allow Clocktower to derail any thread Archibald posts in.

« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2011, 06:59:13 AM »

I concur with what you are saying 100%.  You said it perfectly.  I’ve experienced every aspect of what you have described.  I can’t really improve on your OP, but I would like to add a few comments based on my experiences in posting responses to NASA related YouTube videos. 

I’ve noticed that there are a handful of specific YouTube characters who appear to be patrolling NASA related videos.  I will usually post a flurry of responses over the course of a week or so, then I'll get tired of it, and I'll stop posting.  Then, a few months later, I will get the urge again to post some more comments, and I find that the same characters are still there patrolling the videos, never missing a beat, as if it’s their job.  By scrolling through the comments, it can be determined that the same characters have been patrolling these NASA videos for literally YEARS.

One of their main tactics is to get people to waste as much time as possible.  They will keep responding with asinine questions/challenges, deliberately twisting words to frustrate people.  Like you say, "the directive they are working from is observable by pattern of operation alone."
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 07:06:49 AM by bobo »