On the notion of Sokarul

• 14 Replies
?

sirTheMore

• Hello kind gentlemen.
On the notion of Sokarul
« on: June 17, 2011, 01:41:06 PM »
Warmest of gentlemen:
I do wish to express my concern of the disappearance of a forum member of yore.  He went by the name of sokarul.  What has become of this delightful chap and his alchemist ways?  I do miss the fellow.  Perhaps someone could shed some light on this topic of great inquiry.
Kindest of regards,
sirTheMore

Kind gentlemen, I do wish to declare that although these fora are for the sole purpose of education of the flat earth, I would also enjoy expressing my gratitude for the opportunity to post in them.  Thank you all for your time and interest in this subject.

Ichimaru Gin :]

• Undefeated FEer
  • Planar Moderator
  • Semper vigilans
Re: On the notion of Sokarul
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 02:14:04 PM »
He is taking the boiling points of various samples of urea hoping that one day people will believe he is a chemist.
I saw a slight haze in the hotel bathroom this morning after I took a shower, have I discovered a new planet?

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 02:44:53 PM »
He is here.

sokarul.biz

?

sirTheMore

• Hello kind gentlemen.
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2011, 03:17:49 PM »
He is here.

sokarul.biz

A fine chemist he is.  At sokarul.biz he is not.  The site is an obvious parody of Sokarul's genius.

Kind gentlemen, I do wish to declare that although these fora are for the sole purpose of education of the flat earth, I would also enjoy expressing my gratitude for the opportunity to post in them.  Thank you all for your time and interest in this subject.

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2011, 06:24:54 PM »
He is here.

sokarul.biz

A fine chemist he is.  At sokarul.biz he is not.  The site is an obvious parody of Sokarul's genius.

I'd say the website makes him more interesting.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2011, 07:19:57 PM »
Maybe he fell into one of his vats of boiling urine.

?

Vongeo

• Official Member
  • I don't get it either.
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2011, 01:36:48 PM »
Sirthemore I thought you were cool and now you're an alt. fuck dat shit. Rite dann? nah you don't have to dann. shit fuck (thats not directed towards you
Vongeo is a wanker, he wears a wanker hat; he always smells like urine and he thinks the Earth is flat.

No longer is this sentence is cut in half. Jekra!

?

sirTheMore

• Hello kind gentlemen.
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2011, 02:02:39 PM »
Sirthemore I thought you were cool and now you're an alt. fuck dat shit. Rite dann? nah you don't have to dann. shit fuck (thats not directed towards you

Pardon me good sir, but I assure you that I am no alt.  I have always been and always will be nothing other than sirTheMore.  A warm, kindly gentleman who strives to further the advances of the Flat Earth movement.
Best regards,
sirTheMore

Ocius

• Official Member
  • Space President
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2011, 02:18:35 PM »

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2011, 05:13:45 PM »
Maybe he fell into one of his vats of boiling urine.

Joker?
Cheesus is so wise I sometimes think he's my alt.
CheesusCrust is wise.

theonlydann

• Official Member
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2011, 04:19:38 AM »
tr dat iz

?

sirTheMore

• Hello kind gentlemen.
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2011, 05:28:53 AM »

Warmest and kindliest of sirs,
May I please assure you that an alt I am not.  A gentleman with the best of intentions of spreading The Society's message I am.  If I have given any indication of "alt" like activity, take heart and realize that it is purely coincidental. 
Peace be with you my dearest comrades,
sirTheMore

?

fluffycornsnake

• Official Member
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2011, 03:31:55 PM »
SirTheMore is the noblest of good sirs on this forum. I cannot abide this slander of his honourable name.

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2011, 05:17:20 PM »
SirTheMore is the noblest of good sirs on this forum. I cannot abide this libel of his honourable name.
Cheesus is so wise I sometimes think he's my alt.
CheesusCrust is wise.

?

sirTheMore

• Hello kind gentlemen.
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2011, 04:26:16 PM »
SirTheMore is the noblest of good sirs on this forum. I cannot abide this slander of his honourable name.

Fine Gentlemen,
Truly you have found favour with this kind and noble gentleman.  To you I offer the most humble and gracious thanks for the defense of my honour.
Warmest,
sirThemore

« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 07:27:40 AM by sirTheMore »