Hollow Earth

• 27 Replies
Hollow Earth
« on: September 11, 2006, 02:37:32 PM »
some of you may know that there are theories that the earth is round but is actually completely hollow with an inhabitable interior, there are many websites that explain why this could be and the conspiracy of the cover up aswell.

although i am unconvinced some arguments intrigued me, i was just wondering what your thoughts are (for people that know about the Hollow Earth theory).

Northrider5

• Winter Scourge
Hollow Earth
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2006, 02:38:19 PM »
Wrong site, bub. :D
Courtesy of your friendly neighbourhood Muslim.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
Hollow Earth
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2006, 02:48:58 PM »
Hollow Earth theory is a total joke. The only way an Earth could exist as a sphere would be with the RE model gravity, and if that was in effect, how could a Hollow Earth not crumple instantly? A Hollow Flat Earth is inconceivable for other reasons.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

Hollow Earth
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2006, 02:55:48 PM »
there are also BIG flaws in the FE theory aswell.

just a bit of trivia: Adolf Hitler undoubtedly believed in the Hollow Earth theory.

Hollow Earth
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2006, 02:59:15 PM »
Hitler belived it!?

It must be correct!

Anyway, I agree with dogplatter, if the earth is hollow, how do volcanos work? (I figure you must have a response for this, I just want to hear it, I doubt this will change the theory at all)
he man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

Advocatus Diaboli

Hollow Earth
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2006, 03:07:08 PM »
no i dont have a response for it, i dont even believe the Hollow Earth Theory :)

i was just wondering your view on it.

and the FE theory has some grave faults in it aswell that no one can explain as does the HE theory.

Hollow Earth
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2006, 03:11:57 PM »
Not really, everything has been explained so far as I know.

Advocatus Diaboli

Hollow Earth
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2006, 03:16:49 PM »
exept the Motive for hiding it. IMO one of the most importand parts.

and also all the sattelite and the space station that revolve around the earth.

(i know you will just debunk this to a conspiracy)

anyway the FAQ didnt answer all the questions there is an unanswered section at the bottom, perhaps it needs to be updated or can you point me in the direction of a more detailed guide to the FE theory.

Hollow Earth
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2006, 03:18:23 PM »
Search function!

Its freaking awesome I swear it

Advocatus Diaboli

Hollow Earth
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2006, 03:19:37 PM »
crimson i an curious can you please Disprove the RE theory for me?

Hollow Earth
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2006, 03:21:56 PM »
...Fuck if I know, I just defend FE from stupidity, I am not a true flatearther

Advocatus Diaboli

Hollow Earth
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2006, 03:23:13 PM »
sorry its just i havnt seen anything that disporves RE

Hollow Earth
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2006, 03:23:29 PM »
The earth actually is hollow.  I've been to the inside and it's actually quite nice.  It's not as bright (no sun) but it's got an elegant interior lighting system and much of that society is more advanced than the most advanced of us 'outsiders'.  The reason the hollow earth doesn't crumble is because it is obviously held 'out' by a shell of some kind of strong alloy metal.  Once you get smart enough you'll get a phone call or something to that effect inviting you to the 'inside'.  I've only been there once and they told me I can come back whenever but I just can't live there permanently (not smart enough).  Where do you think Erasmus lives?  On the outside Sanfrancisco?  Ha!  He's connected to our internet via lines from the inside.
ooyakasha!

dysfunction

• The Elder Ones
Hollow Earth
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2006, 03:26:16 PM »
Quote from: "CrimsonKing"
Not really, everything has been explained so far as I know.

Come on, you know perfectly well that it hasn't.
the cake is a lie

Hollow Earth
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2006, 03:26:38 PM »
wow, your ridiculing the theory that the earth is hollow on a Flat Earth society forum, lol

Hollow Earth
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2006, 03:27:15 PM »
But he doesnt need to know that!

The only thing I can think of is lunar eclipse crap, and since I dont understand it, it doesnt exist.

Advocatus Diaboli

dysfunction

• The Elder Ones
Hollow Earth
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2006, 03:45:07 PM »
Quote from: "CrimsonKing"
But he doesnt need to know that!

The only thing I can think of is lunar eclipse crap, and since I dont understand it, it doesnt exist.

Mmm, I love your logic  :twisted:
the cake is a lie

T-man

• The MPT believers will survive
Re: Hollow Earth
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2007, 03:04:19 PM »
Hollow Earth theory is a total joke. The only way an Earth could exist as a sphere would be with the RE model gravity, and if that was in effect, how could a Hollow Earth not crumple instantly? A Hollow Flat Earth is inconceivable for other reasons.
so what your saying is your a self centered FE'er??
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
The mole people were stalking me the other day. Thank god I didn't get killed.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2007, 01:56:43 PM »
so what your saying is your a self centered FE'er??

No, I'm saying Hollow Earth Theory is bogus.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

T-man

• The MPT believers will survive
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2007, 09:01:32 PM »
ik it is........how can the earth be hallow? were does molten lava come from?......were does fravity come from?.....the earth has to be solid.....plus we have been drilling in it for how deep and how many years now?? ::)
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
The mole people were stalking me the other day. Thank god I didn't get killed.

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2007, 09:09:48 PM »

... Would gravity crumple it into a solid sphere? As far as I know the only gravitationaly pull exists with mass on the RE model. So if there was no mass inside the earth, then how would gravity collapse the sphere?
Quote from: BOGWarrior89

I'm giving you five points for that one

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2007, 02:54:50 AM »
... Would gravity crumple it into a solid sphere? As far as I know the only gravitationaly pull exists with mass on the RE model. So if there was no mass inside the earth, then how would gravity collapse the sphere?

There would still be mass in the "shell" of the Earth in Hollow Earth model (assuming Hollow Earthers believe in gravity), and that mass would be drawn to the other mass of the rest of the shell, compressing into a Round Earth.

While FE has a rational alternative explanation for "gravity", I don't see how a Hollow, spherical Earth model could provide an explanation.

Rudd Master 3000

• Lil Kev
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2007, 08:39:23 AM »
just a bit of trivia: Adolf Hitler undoubtedly believed in the Hollow Earth theory.

Really? Would you mind citing your source?

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2007, 08:42:03 AM »

There would still be mass in the "shell" of the Earth in Hollow Earth model (assuming Hollow Earthers believe in gravity), and that mass would be drawn to the other mass of the rest of the shell, compressing into a Round Earth.

While FE has a rational alternative explanation for "gravity", I don't see how a Hollow, spherical Earth model could provide an explanation.

But would it? If it is a stable sphere the it might take some time to collapse the sphere from the inside. Think about why arches work so well.
Quote from: BOGWarrior89

I'm giving you five points for that one

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2007, 02:20:29 PM »

But would it? If it is a stable sphere the it might take some time to collapse the sphere from the inside. Think about why arches work so well.

It might be a prolonged process, but surely we'd notice the Earth shrinking?

« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2007, 08:24:55 AM »
Perhaps if anyone cared to measure, they might notice, but for the earth not to immediatly implode wouldn't every point on it (RE) have to move to the centre at the same speed / the inner surface would have to be a perfect sphere and height dilutions would have to be calculated...

But what is truth? Not easy to define. We both have truths! Are your's the same as mine?

- A.K.
But what is truth? Not easy to define. We both have truths! Are your's the same as mine?

?

mwrigh12

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2007, 05:11:36 PM »
What if BOTH theories are correct?  FE & HE?  The earth would be just like a huge single-story building with people living on the roof!  With an enormous roof garden.

« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2007, 06:15:45 PM »
I like the theory better when everything is on the inside (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Earth#Concave_hollow_Earths).

Makes much more sense (even though it still doesn’t make as much as FE does!).