Flat Earth Symbolism in Olympic Logos

• 34 Replies
?

Thork

Flat Earth Symbolism in Olympic Logos
« on: May 13, 2011, 12:30:00 PM »
It is interesting that a modern day symbol of hope and unity for mankind (the Olympic Games), has Flat earth conitations. Much like mason symbology one needs to know where to look, but the next olympics leaks the truth. As always, the olympics remains a beacon of hope.

From the very subtle.

The mascot's overwhelming feature is one eye. And what does one see, with one eye and no depth perception? A flat earth.

The logo gives a much stronger hint.

The keen eyed among you will spot that the logo, arranged at the bottom spells ZION.
Read here for details on Zion.
http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=Alexander+Dowie

The event itself will be held in Rowbotham's final resting place ... London.
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=7368594

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
Re: Flat Earth Symbolism in Olympic Logos
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 03:57:02 PM »
This should be moved to RM.

?

Thork

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2011, 04:07:14 PM »
I am not entirely sure why it was moved out of a thread about logos and symbology, but there we have it, its a mod call. Also, how do you spell symbology? My spell checker is not helping. It just red squiggles under it and does not suggest an alternative. Does it have a different US spelling or something?

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2011, 04:09:07 PM »
I would gather that it has nothing to do with James' thread and most people aren't taking yours seriously (not that they take James' seriously).

?

Thork

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2011, 04:12:53 PM »
Well if people ignored it I would have just left it there hidden away. I think it was the last post though, its not that old. Still now it has its own thread, so would you like to comment on why the word zion appears in the London Olympic logo?

Wikipedia agrees with me, that FES just doesn't know the word.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbology_(disambiguation)

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2011, 04:14:00 PM »
Markjo should note that Rowbotham's tombstone reads M.D. Ph.D., as he has accused us of inflating Rowbotham's credentials in the past.

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2011, 04:21:17 PM »
Well if people ignored it I would have just left it there hidden away. I think it was the last post though, its not that old. Still now it has its own thread, so would you like to comment on why the word zion appears in the London Olympic logo?

Wikipedia agrees with me, that FES just doesn't know the word.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbology_(disambiguation)

The same reason people find the Virgin Mary in grilled cheese and doors, you really want it to.

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2011, 04:24:31 PM »
Markjo should note that Rowbotham's tombstone reads M.D. Ph.D., as he has accused us of inflating Rowbotham's credentials in the past.
Thank you for this enlightening post that contributes toward the discussion of Flat Earth symbolism in the Olympics.

?

Thork

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2011, 04:25:00 PM »
It appeared in the Beijing logo too. ??? Its not me rearranging these. Its a well documented phenomena.

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2011, 04:27:50 PM »
It appeared in the Beijing logo too. ??? Its not me rearranging these. Its a well documented phenomena.

I'm going with the whole people finding the Virgin Mary in grilled cheese thing here. That's a bit of a stretch.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2011, 04:28:11 PM »

Seeing as no one has ever presented Dr. Rowbotham's credentials for examination, it's hard to know whether or not they have been inflated.  Also, unless you can provide some sort of connection between Rowbotham's credentials and Olympic symbology, this is off topic and irrelevant.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2011, 04:30:16 PM »
Also Thork, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zion.

If anything, it would be a reference to the holy land of the Jews, not TFES.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2011, 04:34:10 PM »

*sigh*  So the Chinese symbol for "capital" is a Zionist symbol?  ::)
Quote from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dancing_Beijing#Description
The emblem draws on various elements of Chinese culture, depicting a traditional red Chinese seal above the words "Beijing 2008" and the Olympic rings. The seal is inscribed with a stylised calligraphic rendition of the Chinese character 京 (jīng, meaning 'capital', from the name of the host city) in the form of a dancing figure.[1] The curves are also claimed to suggest the body of a wriggling Chinese dragon. The open arms of the figure symbolise the invitation of China to the world to share in its culture. The figure also resembles that of a runner crossing the finish line. Red, the dominant colour of the emblem, is an important colour in Chinese society, often signifying good luck.

?

Thork

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2011, 04:39:44 PM »

You are saying the Olympics is meant to be racist? I don't think that is the message.

Markjo, what does the Chinese symbol have to do with London 2012?

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2011, 04:41:03 PM »
I am not entirely sure why it was moved out of a thread about logos and symbology, but there we have it, its a mod call. Also, how do you spell symbology? My spell checker is not helping. It just red squiggles under it and does not suggest an alternative. Does it have a different US spelling or something?

My spell checker did the same thing with the red squiggles on "symbology".  I was thinking that it was because the word was too new to be included with current spell checkers, but no, the word was first used in 1840.  Maybe it just didn't make the cut and get put into the word processing world?    
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 04:43:11 PM by gotham »

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2011, 04:44:27 PM »

You are saying the Olympics is meant to be racist? I don't think that is the message.

No, I'm saying that Zion is usually associated with the holy land of the Jews, not Zion, Illinois.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2011, 04:46:25 PM »

You tell me, you're the one who brought it up.
It appeared in the Beijing logo too.

?

Thork

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2011, 04:49:10 PM »

No, I'm saying that Zion is usually associated with the holy land of the Jews, not Zion, Illinois.
And I am saying if that is their intention for its meaning, people are going to find that pretty racist.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/zion-zion-everywhere-racist-2012-olympic-logo-is-offensive-to-iran/

So clearly its the illuminati reaching out to us through a global symbol of hope and unity.

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2011, 04:55:26 PM »
However, Thork, the Beijing 2008 symbol is actually the Chinese symbol for "capital", as mentioned previously. You FEers have a bad habit of ignoring some parts of posts.

?

Thork

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2011, 04:58:39 PM »
However, Thork, the Beijing 2008 symbol is actually the Chinese symbol for "capital", as mentioned previously. You FEers have a bad habit of ignoring some parts of posts.
And they picked it why? What has Capital got to do with the olympic games? They are sending us messages. We can ignore what they say or try to understand. Like the mason's pictures on the back of a dollar bill.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 05:01:35 PM by Thork »

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2011, 05:01:13 PM »
北京 = North Capital

北京 = Beijing

And they picked it why? What has Capital got to do with the olympic games?
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2011, 05:10:28 PM »

Perhaps they are trying to say that the Olympics will be held at China's capital.

Like the mason's pictures on the back of a dollar bill.

Or the design of a jar.

?

Thork

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2011, 05:11:50 PM »
北京 = North Capital

北京 = Beijing

A clever and well disguised choice. Its probably why they repeated the message for 2010 and 2012.

Quote from: http://theopenscroll.blogspot.com/2010_04_01_archive.html
I learned today (Thanks Gwen!) another feature of the Vancouver Olympics poster. As with the logos of the bracketing Olympics, the word ZION can be assembled from the pieces of the Vancouver 2010 image.

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2011, 05:14:05 PM »
So we can definitely move this to RM without you whining then?
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

?

Thork

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2011, 05:20:45 PM »
If you like. Think its probably more FE than other stuff in here and I'm sure if this came from a hallowed believer it would stay, but do as you will.

I will leave you with this. The freemasonry New World Order has been trying to get this message out for some time.

Hello RMers!

« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2011, 05:22:13 PM »
Oh come on, the Vancouver 2010 doesn't even spell out ZION. You're finding these things where there are none

?

Thork

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2011, 05:23:13 PM »
Oh come on, the Vancouver 2010 doesn't even spell out ZION. You're finding these things where there are none
I gave you a source. Its not me. lol.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2011, 05:24:23 PM »

Seeing as no one has ever presented Dr. Rowbotham's credentials for examination, it's hard to know whether or not they have been inflated.

So now not only are we called liars when we call Rowbotham a PhD and an MD, but his own tombstone is in on it as well?  ???
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 05:26:22 PM by Tom Bishop »

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2011, 05:32:53 PM »
The London one seems to spell out 2012, but maybe I'm the crazy one.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2011, 06:16:37 PM »

Seeing as no one has ever presented Dr. Rowbotham's credentials for examination, it's hard to know whether or not they have been inflated.

So now not only are we called liars when we call Rowbotham a PhD and an MD, but his own tombstone is in on it as well?  ???

Tom, I already told you that this is irrelevant and off topic.  What part of that did you not understand?   If you want to discuss Rowbotham's credentials, then start a new thread in the appropriate forum.