Jesus

• 14 Replies
Jesus
« on: May 05, 2011, 10:16:12 AM »
Thats why islam makes sense because in islam Jesus is just a prophet, and before all he is a human.

?

Christianrocker90

• Rays Republic
Re: Jesus
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 10:52:00 AM »
He's human in Christianity too, just the perfect human.

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2011, 10:59:37 AM »

Lorddave

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2011, 11:16:05 AM »
the perfect human.

Jesus was norse?
And if so does that mean my fianc?e is perfect?
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Marcus Aurelius

• My Alts: Tom Bishop, Gayer, theonlydann
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2011, 11:31:01 AM »

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2011, 12:00:38 PM »
Thats why islam makes sense because in islam Jesus is just a prophet, and before all he is a human.

Better yet, in humanism, Jesus was a carpenter.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2011, 12:17:10 PM »
the perfect human.

Jesus was norse?

Dude, why do you have any questions about this?
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

Lorddave

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2011, 12:21:58 PM »
the perfect human.

Jesus was norse?

Because the bible says that women are evil and easily tempted to evil. (see Eve)
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2011, 12:25:16 PM »
the perfect human.

Jesus was norse?

Because the bible says that women are evil and easily tempted to evil. (see Eve)
It was also written by sand men than needed a reason to lock women up at the age of 12 and make them do all the work in the home.

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2011, 06:30:35 AM »
Some Islamic people made some forcefully assumptions about Jesus and Bible, they will not agree that any other religion true rather than there. that's a reason not agree to all these points. 

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2011, 06:40:16 AM »
Some Islamic people made some forcefully assumptions about Jesus and Bible, they will not agree that any other religion true rather than there. that's a reason not agree to all these points. 

"Ohh it's such a shame, Statler, this post started off so well..."

"What went wrong?"

"They started typing!"

""oohhhohohohoho!""

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
  • Venerated Official of the High Zetetic Council
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2011, 12:14:39 PM »

I think you're trying to tell us that the problem with Islam is that it refuses to believe that other religions could be right. My response to this: unless you're agnostic, you're a hypocrite.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2011, 01:14:17 PM »

I think you're trying to tell us that the problem with Islam is that it refuses to believe that other religions could be right. My response to this: unless you're agnostic, you're a hypocrite.

I think you are replying to a spambot.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

PizzaPlanet

• Now available in stereo
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2011, 11:19:02 PM »
He's human in Christianity too, just the perfect human.
Who also happened to be the child of God (and his own son! It's like Oedipus with a time machine, or something!) and the fact that Gabriel paid Mary a visit the night before she got pregnant had nothing to do with it.
hacking your precious forum as we speak 8) 8) 8)

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2011, 12:49:19 PM »
I like how God's Oedipus complex is almost never touched. It's like it's embarassing or something.
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.