Bin Laden is dead!

• 237 Replies
?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
Re: Bin Laden is dead!
« Reply #90 on: May 02, 2011, 03:43:01 PM »
Or as a cover for there being a lack of a body.

>second

What an instant confirmation that this is a hoax.  They were kind of sloppy with this one doing it all so fast, but it at least confirms that the white house and the major media work for the same people.  There is more truth to be found in Dustin Hoffman's 'Wag the Dog' than in the announcements of hacks like Barack Obama and Brian Williams.
Surely you of all people are aware of Islamic burial customs?

So why is this an easy to spot hoax?
Namely the fact that there isn't a body. The biggest death in the war on terror and they couldn't show a body to the America people? And what about the fact that they had subpoenaed Bin Laden's sister's brain so they could DNA test in case they ever got him? How can the US subpoena her brain? What culture would just allow that to happen? If they're so big on burial within 24 hours and blah blah blah, I'm sure they would have told the US to fuck off if they requested his sister's brain.

Please define "show a body". Do you mean pictures or do you mean parading it in the streets?

As for his sister's brain, dunno. But the fact that we have no contradictions by Al-Queda on the subject leads me to believe it was him.
I found out that my brother was reading crazy stuff online, not the news. Never mind on this, I guess no one in my family got the story of how they got similar DNA.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #91 on: May 02, 2011, 03:49:54 PM »
Q: So what do you call the head of a terrorist organization who, after being on the run for nearly ten years, still refuses to surrender to U.S. Navy SEALs?

A: Bob

This is probably some sort of funny navy slang, but I don't get it.
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #92 on: May 02, 2011, 04:20:20 PM »
He's bobbing in the ocean.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Lorddave

« Reply #93 on: May 02, 2011, 04:24:18 PM »
He's bobbing in the ocean.

Not with a weighted bag attached to his feet he isn't.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

theonlydann

• Official Member
« Reply #94 on: May 02, 2011, 04:33:21 PM »
Hey guys... Osama is dead. DEAL WITH IT.

Can we leave Afghanistan now? Or do we have to continue pretending we care about them?

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #95 on: May 02, 2011, 04:37:47 PM »
I don't get why they put him in the ocean. I keep reading that in his particular sect of Islam, you're to be buried in an unmarked grave, so they could have really buried him anywhere and Al Quidea couldn't have found it and turned it into a shrine anyways.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #96 on: May 02, 2011, 04:55:27 PM »
It was probably the fastest way to ditch the body, I can't imagine them wanting to take the time to dig a grave for the fucker.

Hope this picture isn't considered gore, it's really not that bad.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 05:06:16 PM by Space Cowgirl »
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Vindictus

• insightful personal text
« Reply #97 on: May 02, 2011, 05:06:54 PM »
That picture is fake. The bottom half of the photo is clearly photoshopped.

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #98 on: May 02, 2011, 05:13:59 PM »
It was probably the fastest way to ditch the body, I can't imagine them wanting to take the time to dig a grave for the fucker.

Hope this picture isn't considered gore, it's really not that bad.

Fake.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #99 on: May 02, 2011, 05:17:01 PM »
Well, I imagine there will be a few fakes then. Wish the US govt would release some official photos.

?

17 November

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #100 on: May 02, 2011, 05:18:23 PM »
Actually I am not an authority on "islamic burial customs."  My interest in islam is more historical, political, and even cultural, but not religious or spiritual.  

This is the first time I have ever heard of any 24 hour rule.  Furthermore, I do not believe such a convenient and obscure claim when summoned in this context - reguardless of whether or not it is the practice of any muslims or not.  A convenient disposal of the need to furnish a dead body - that is the reason the media claims he was buried at sea - not any respect for minute islamic religious procedures.  If they actually respected muslims, then they would not murder and exploit them so much.

Most of the celebrating is artificial, manufactured, and not spontaneous.  Space Cowgirl made a significant observation in that most of the people celebrating in front of cameras are college folks who are more than ready for an excuse to party.

-------------------------------------------

On another note, how dare she claim that I think there are no fish in the sea?!  It's a conspiracy!  :P  ;)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #101 on: May 02, 2011, 05:25:47 PM »
I was thinking about those college students earlier and I think they were probably on twitter and facebook when the news came out and decided to go down to the White House in hopes of getting on TV.  I noticed a bunch of them on their cellphones.

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #102 on: May 02, 2011, 05:27:31 PM »
I was thinking about those college students earlier and I think they were probably on twitter and facebook when the news came out and decided to go down to the White House in hopes of getting on TV.  I noticed a bunch of them on their cellphones.
What about the idiots in the trees yelling. I'm sure they posted on Facebook and were like, "OMG BROS DID U C ME ON THA TREE?!"

?

17 November

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #103 on: May 02, 2011, 06:19:28 PM »
I'm sure pictures will come once the usual screening process is done.

Of course people like 17 will just say "It's a Fake!".
It's a fake.

Touche to Silly Rob for demonstrating that this bullet wounded head photo shown on MSNBC was photoshopped from an earlier photograph.  
Any "official" photograph will merely be the one they think they can hoodwink the most people with.

?

Horatio

• Official Member
« Reply #104 on: May 02, 2011, 06:21:25 PM »

It's a fake.

Touche to Silly Rob for demonstrating that this bullet wounded head photo shown on MSNBC was photoshopped from an earlier photograph.  
Any "official" photograph will merely be the one they think they can hoodwink the most people with.

You are aware that that photograph was not released by official sources, right? What an utter fool.
How dare you have the audacity to demand my deposition. I've never even heard of you.

Vindictus

« Reply #105 on: May 02, 2011, 07:02:52 PM »

It's a fake.

That photo is not official. Media outlets guessed it was legit, and were wrong. Whitehouse has not claimed ownership.

Look before you leap.

Jack

• Administrator
« Reply #106 on: May 02, 2011, 07:43:22 PM »
The death of Osama Bin Laden was a sign of relief. I congratulate America for her extraordinary effort in bringing the man to justice. Although the war against Al Qaeda continues, his death nonetheless starts a new chapter. President Obama made the right choice from the very start of his presidency. He intensified the search for bin Laden, and he did so quietly with CIA's help. The administration tracked bin Laden down with such stealth and subtlety that he probably thought he was still safe when U.S. Navy SEALs closed in on Abbottabad unnoticed early in the morning. I think the president wanted to have him captured or killed so desperately that he never spoke to the Pakistani government about the operation, presumably in fear that the Pakistani officials might accidentally leak it, try and get the job done first, or notify bin Laden of the coming danger (of course, whether Pakistan purposely shielded bin Laden is debatable).

It is amazing to see the SEALs getting the job done without suffering any casualties, but I think such result is expectable given the considerable amount of skills and experience they have in combat. There will most likely be films dramatizing the way the SEALs handled the operation. HOOYAH!

I have a feeling the quick burial of bin Laden's body would spark new conspiracy theories.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 09:44:34 PM by Jack »

Lorddave

« Reply #107 on: May 02, 2011, 07:50:22 PM »
Actually I am not an authority on "islamic burial customs."  My interest in islam is more historical, political, and even cultural, but not religious or spiritual.  

This is the first time I have ever heard of any 24 hour rule.  Furthermore, I do not believe such a convenient and obscure claim when summoned in this context - reguardless of whether or not it is the practice of any muslims or not.  A convenient disposal of the need to furnish a dead body - that is the reason the media claims he was buried at sea - not any respect for minute islamic religious procedures.  If they actually respected muslims, then they would not murder and exploit them so much.

Most of the celebrating is artificial, manufactured, and not spontaneous.  Space Cowgirl made a significant observation in that most of the people celebrating in front of cameras are college folks who are more than ready for an excuse to party.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_funeral
There ya go.

Also:
Why wouldn't they bury him at sea?  
1. What nation would have his body?
2. Say they did bring him into the USA.  Would you not then claim that it's a fake body designed to make the United States feel all important as they disrespect the body of a Muslim?

Clearly the only win is to deny a fight.

First they treated the body within Islamic customs.
Secondly they ensured that the body can't be dug up and then hidden somewhere else with a shrine built over top of it to honor him, drawing in thousands of followers.  Or the ire of people wishing to desecrate his grave.

Or do you think the US should have put up armed guards around his grave for the next few decades to ensure it was never disturbed by friend or foe?

As for the photos:
Yeah, those are clearly faked.  Being shot in the head would not produce that effect.  That effect looks more like he was beaten to death.

It's a fake.

That photo is not official. Media outlets guessed it was legit, and were wrong. Whitehouse has not claimed ownership.

Look before you leap.

Here's a thought for you...
Why would they keep him alive?  And why kill him now?
Let's say that the CIA decided Osama has been used enough and now needs to "die".  You claim that the CIA is a set of dirty, crewel, underhanded, evil people whose goal is total world domination/manipulation YET... you also suggest that they honor arrangements with their associates, especially those of which who could reveal their entire conspiracy.  Your belief that Osama is alive and well is preposterous and contradicts your own ideas about the CIA.

To put it simply:
Why would the CIA let him live after what he knows and could do?

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #108 on: May 02, 2011, 07:55:44 PM »

It's a fake.

Look before you leap.
I was demonstrating that it was a fake picture. Look before you leap.

Vindictus

« Reply #109 on: May 02, 2011, 08:04:30 PM »

I quoted 17, you dolt. Take my advice in future.

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #110 on: May 02, 2011, 08:25:23 PM »

I quoted 17, you dolt. Take my advice in future.
Oh ok. Sorry.

Vindictus

« Reply #111 on: May 02, 2011, 08:28:07 PM »
Lorddave also quoted me wrong. Heads will roll.

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #112 on: May 02, 2011, 08:49:18 PM »
I'd say my biggest problem is all the reports I've found about him dying back in December 2001. December 13th, 2001 if my memory isn't failing me. Hell, Fox News ever did wrote an article on it. I'm not saying Fox News is the most reliable source of news ever, however, it was reported. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html

So I'm going to stay skeptical about this whole thing, whether it was true or not it was handled poorly. If it was true, they shouldn't have gotten rid of the body so fast, they still have many hours before the 24 were up. If it's fake, then why would bin Laden be hiding so close to a military compound and police station? It just seems off to me.

?

vhu9644

• Round earth supporter
« Reply #113 on: May 02, 2011, 10:28:08 PM »
i think it has been near, or past 24 hours since they shot him, which is when they should bury him.  idk tho
people i respect: Ski, Oracle, PizzaPlanet, Wendy

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #114 on: May 02, 2011, 10:29:10 PM »
i think it has been near, or past 24 hours since they shot him, which is when they should bury him.  idk tho
Now yes, but by the time I woke up they had already "buried" him. They had plenty of time to do something else.

Lorddave

« Reply #115 on: May 03, 2011, 02:36:53 AM »

Sorry, mostly quoting 17.
Now yes, but by the time I woke up they had already "buried" him. They had plenty of time to do something else.

And do what? It would take days for the aircraft carrier to reach American waters. Planes would take it farther but I don't think they have any trans-Atlantic planes on the aircraft carrier.

Just what were you expecting them to do with the body?

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #116 on: May 03, 2011, 07:13:42 AM »

And do what? It would take days for the aircraft carrier to reach American waters. Planes would take it farther but I don't think they have any trans-Atlantic planes on the aircraft carrier.

Maybe some sort of proof of it? I'm sorry, you don't kill the most wanted man in the world for the last 10 years and not show his dead body to everyone.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #117 on: May 03, 2011, 07:27:16 AM »
This thread is proof that some people are just never satisfied.  If the body had been kept, put on display publicly, and the DNA matches were shown extensively, the conspiracy theorists would still claim it was all a big hoax.

Lorddave

« Reply #118 on: May 03, 2011, 07:40:57 AM »

Maybe some sort of proof of it? I'm sorry, you don't kill the most wanted man in the world for the last 10 years and not show his dead body to everyone.
Pictures or do you want the body paraded around NYC in a glass case?

?

Eddy Baby

• Official Member
« Reply #119 on: May 03, 2011, 08:20:05 AM »

There are photos and I'm sure they will soon be released.