College

• 27 Replies
College
« on: April 15, 2011, 05:15:51 PM »
To be honest with all of you if I knew back then how useless colleges are and how false most academic notions are, I would never go to school.
JJA voted for Pedro

?

vhu9644

• Round earth supporter
Re: College
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2011, 07:56:12 PM »
To be honest with all of you if I knew back then how useless colleges are and how false most academic notions are, I would never go to school.
if colleges are useless, why do you think people study till they're like 30 to become doctors?
unless you think doctors are useless
people i respect: Ski, Oracle, PizzaPlanet, Wendy

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2011, 09:53:08 PM »
if colleges are useless, why do you think people study till they're like 30 to become doctors?

Colleges are businesses, they want your tuition money this is why they make you study that long to be a doctor. Medical schools cost a fortune. In Europe education is free and it takes a lot less time to become a doctor and let me assure you that European doctors are just as good if not better then American doctors.

Doctors are not useless. But in America doctors are businessmen, they are in it for money, their main concern is not your well being or your health but whether you have insurance or not, lol
JJA voted for Pedro

?

vhu9644

• Round earth supporter
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2011, 11:38:53 PM »

Colleges are businesses, they want your tuition money this is why they make you study that long to be a doctor. Medical schools cost a fortune. In Europe education is free and it takes a lot less time to become a doctor and let me assure you that European doctors are just as good if not better then American doctors.

Doctors are not useless. But in America doctors are businessmen, they are in it for money, their main concern is not your well being or your health but whether you have insurance or not, lol

then do you go to the doctors?

also, this is a very bad, and (probably uncommon) big stereotype

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2011, 01:18:25 AM »

No of course I don't go to the doctors, I can't afford them. But I did work for the doctor one time and let me tell you, that doctor had more paper work on his table then an attorney. He told me that 70 percent of all claims were unpaid because insurance companies hire a staff of analysts whose job is to find ways to stiff doctors on coverage, is this a good health care system? Also the doctor told me that he can't cure people as they need to be treated because again insurance companies simply refuse to cover certain procedures, so in order for doctor to get paid he has no other choice but to treat his patients in accordance with what insurance company will cover. I'm sorry but this is a terrible health care system, its working against both the doctors and the patients. And instead of giving us universal health care what does Obama do? He creates more insurance companies, that fool.
JJA voted for Pedro

Beorn

• Flat Earth Editor
  • If I can't trust my eyes, what can I trust?
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2011, 03:09:06 AM »

No of course I don't go to the doctors, I can't afford them. But I did work for the doctor one time and let me tell you, that doctor had more paper work on his table then an attorney. He told me that 70 percent of all claims were unpaid because insurance companies hire a staff of analysts whose job is to find ways to stiff doctors on coverage, is this a good health care system? Also the doctor told me that he can't cure people as they need to be treated because again insurance companies simply refuse to cover certain procedures, so in order for doctor to get paid he has no other choice but to treat his patients in accordance with what insurance company will cover. I'm sorry but this is a terrible health care system, its working against both the doctors and the patients. And instead of giving us universal health care what does Obama do? He creates more insurance companies, that fool.

How does this relate to doctors being businessman? Stop contradicting yourself with every post.
Only one thing can save our future. Give Thork a BanHammer for Th*rksakes!

?

vhu9644

• Round earth supporter
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2011, 02:45:36 PM »

and i know 2 doctors personally, and they contradict your claim...

also, your body "cures" itself when it fights off deseases.  you get immune to previous viruses and bacteria.  your body creates memory b cells to remember how to attack old pathogens

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2011, 02:54:23 PM »
When I worked for the medical office, my job was to work with insurance companies and file claims. So what I have described is quiet accurate. I also had personal medical bills that insurance company just refused to pay. Doctors are not businessmen, they are simply dragged into the business aspect of health care. If we had universal health care, this would not have happened.
JJA voted for Pedro

?

vhu9644

• Round earth supporter
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2011, 02:55:33 PM »
When I worked for the medical office, my job was to work with insurance companies and file claims. So what I have described is quiet accurate. I also had personal medical bills that insurance company just refused to pay. Doctors are not businessmen, they are simply dragged into the business aspect of health care. If we had universal health care, this would not have happened.
didnt you just state doctors are businessmen?

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
  • Venerated Official of the High Zetetic Council
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2011, 03:02:17 PM »

We do. It just isn't in effect yet.

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2011, 03:04:02 PM »

We do. It just isn't in effect yet.

Justify this outlandish claim lol
JJA voted for Pedro

berny_74

• The IceWall! Beat that
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2011, 09:43:59 PM »
If we had universal health care, this would not have happened.

If it bothers you so much just move to a different country and become a citizen. 

Berny
Never worried about medical bills.
Dental on the other hand........
To be fair, sometimes what FE'ers say makes so little sense that it's hard to come up with a rebuttal.
Moonlight is good for you.

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2011, 01:43:06 AM »

If it bothers you so much just move to a different country and become a citizen.  

Berny

This is a very ignorant and lame response, usually rednecks say shit like that, I'm sure you are not a redneck so stop trolling. But if you are serious here is my answer; If we all just move to other countries because of problems in America, there would be no one left. The solution is to fix problems right here at home, not running away from them to other countries.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 01:45:10 AM by New Earth »
JJA voted for Pedro

?

vhu9644

• Round earth supporter
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2011, 02:30:38 AM »

Berny

This is a very ignorant and lame response, usually rednecks say shit like that, I'm sure you are not a redneck so stop trolling. But if you are serious here is my answer; If we all just move to other countries because of problems in America, there would be no one left. The solution is to fix problems right here at home, not running away from them to other countries.
berny 74 is one of the nicest people on this site, and he doesnt troll
dont call him a troll becuase he didnt agree with you, he states the truth, just like you did
if everyone left, america would cease to function anymore.  and?
if everyone leaves america, becuase no one likes it, then america as a country will be gone, countries come and go
i personally like america, but its the truth, we dont have to fix the problem here if we want to go away.  i want to stay in america at the momment, so i would be willing to try to fix it, but if i wanted to leave, i surely would if i had the power to

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2011, 09:25:45 AM »
Berny is just a rich guy, traveling the world, if you had his money, you would be nice too lol
But you probably is a rich kid yourself, this is why you are so unaware of problems in America, news flesh jack: Almost 80 million Americans have no access to health care.
JJA voted for Pedro

?

vhu9644

• Round earth supporter
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2011, 12:01:14 PM »
Berny is just a rich guy, traveling the world, if you had his money, you would be nice too lol
But you probably is a rich kid yourself, this is why you are so unaware of problems in America, news flesh jack: Almost 80 million Americans have no access to health care.
that is a really bad assumption
maybe his business requires him to travel?
maybe just just plans out to go to a different place everytime he goes on vacation?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2011, 03:13:56 PM »
Y'all should all stop calling each other trolls, it's boring. 
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
  • Venerated Official of the High Zetetic Council
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2011, 06:53:15 PM »

It doesn't take money to travel.

Tausami
travels all the time and most certainly isn't rich

berny_74

• The IceWall! Beat that
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2011, 08:21:14 PM »

Berny lives in a one room bachelor pad.  4 houses down from a crack house.  1 Block away from a brewery, 3 Blocks away from a homeless shelter (which he has resided in).   Berny works as a short order cook in two different places and also cleans a nightclub at times.  In the time he has lived in this pad - almost two years, there have been 3 arson cases on the block, 2 stabbings, 1 shooting, and one drowning.  (Also lives right by a river)

Berny in tax claims for the year 2010 is just under 15,000

Berny
Berny is not a rich kid.

To be fair, sometimes what FE'ers say makes so little sense that it's hard to come up with a rebuttal.

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2011, 09:17:16 PM »

Berny lives in a one room bachelor pad.  4 houses down from a crack house.  1 Block away from a brewery, 3 Blocks away from a homeless shelter (which he has resided in).   Berny works as a short order cook in two different places and also cleans a nightclub at times.  In the time he has lived in this pad - almost two years, there have been 3 arson cases on the block, 2 stabbings, 1 shooting, and one drowning.  (Also lives right by a river)

Berny in tax claims for the year 2010 is just under 15,000

Berny
Berny is not a rich kid.

He also speaks in 3rd person, like a bawse

« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2011, 09:38:14 PM »
Bull shit, traveling costs a fortune. An airline ticket from Chicago to Tokyo for example is 3000 dollars. Hotels cost a lot too, unless you want roaches and rats. Plus you gotta eat out. Believe me I did may share of traveling at one point and went flat broke. I don't even want to go into the cost of gas these days, that's self evident. vhu and tausami don't know that cause daddy pays for everything.
JJA voted for Pedro

?

vhu9644

• Round earth supporter
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2011, 10:51:13 PM »
Bull shit, traveling costs a fortune. An airline ticket from Chicago to Tokyo for example is 3000 dollars. Hotels cost a lot too, unless you want roaches and rats. Plus you gotta eat out. Believe me I did may share of traveling at one point and went flat broke. I don't even want to go into the cost of gas these days, that's self evident. vhu and tausami don't know that cause daddy pays for everything.
i know how much it cost, i also know berny is not a kid.  he works, and he can save intelligentally.  at 40, and starting work at 24, going on vacation every 2 years, he would go to 8 seperate places, that is enough for him to say something

Marcus Aurelius

• My Alts: Tom Bishop, Gayer, theonlydann
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2011, 11:30:11 PM »

I just found a flight from chicago to tokyo for 1200.

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2011, 02:24:14 AM »
OK Fine that's a great deal. Do you know how expansive Tokyo is? Forget it.
JJA voted for Pedro

berny_74

• The IceWall! Beat that
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2011, 05:08:28 AM »
First of all a good portion of my travelling was done during high school - where I had at least partial scholarships helping me out.  Second of all when I was 25 I spent 17 days at an all inclusive resort in Fiji for just under 1700, all inclusive, CDN which was worth far less then.  Also while there met many many people travelling on the cheap.
Its called backpacking.
Youth Hostels.
You can find some in Tokyo for $20

Berny
Thinks New Earth is a little disappointed in life.

Only some of the times.

« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2011, 04:11:51 PM »
First of all a good portion of my travelling was done during high school - where I had at least partial scholarships helping me out.  Second of all when I was 25 I spent 17 days at an all inclusive resort in Fiji for just under 1700, all inclusive, CDN which was worth far less then.  Also while there met many many people travelling on the cheap.
Its called backpacking.
Youth Hostels.

Berny

Only some of the times.

Lots of people are disappointed in life, its not exactly all gravy. But actually I'm not disappointed at all. Cause I know exactly what's coming. I do feel bad for many people that are not ready for the great change thou. No Berny I don't stay in youth hostils or travel like a homeless man, Only the finest suites with butlers for me my friend lol
JJA voted for Pedro

berny_74

• The IceWall! Beat that
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2011, 04:34:21 PM »
Its called backpacking.
Youth Hostels.

Berny

Only some of the times.

Lots of people are disappointed in life, its not exactly all gravy. But actually I'm not disappointed at all. Cause I know exactly what's coming. I do feel bad for many people that are not ready for the great change thou. No Berny I don't stay in youth hostils or travel like a homeless man, Only the finest suites with butlers for me my friend lol

I sense a lot of greed in you.  A real heaven would have no gold, no gems, no jewels, no money.  Its a vice worse than drugs.
And I would suggest you should - you will find kinder people in a shelter than in a hilton.

Berny
Disappointed with life - no - disappointed with decisions - yes.

?

vhu9644

• Round earth supporter
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2011, 04:51:52 PM »
Its called backpacking.
Youth Hostels.

Berny

Only some of the times.

so once he tells you how he travels you insult it?   i thought you were sure he was rich?

you dont seem to understand that traveling can be acomplished with many means, like studying abroad under scholoship and such.