America is Communist

• 65 Replies

EnglshGentleman

• Flat Earth Editor
Re: America is Communist
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2011, 08:55:39 AM »
I think the idea of forcing a bunch of businesses to have to pay to get permits to get patios for people to smoke on, giving tickets to those who break the law, and further vilifying an act so voters will keep passing more and more tax on it sounds like its worth fudging facts here and there. In Phoenix, why is a pack of cigarettes $5.25 on the res, but $7.09 and higher everywhere else? The difference is tax, tax they keep passing because voters are like, "Cigarettes are so bad, make them pay more taxes." So are they completely harmless? Probably not, but I think these reports talking about how second hand smoke kills are probably fudged a lot because its lucrative.

Oh yes. It is quite obvious that the research groups are all getting to chip in on the government tax money. They are no doubt getting the money handed to them under the table.

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2011, 08:05:40 PM »
I think the idea of forcing a bunch of businesses to have to pay to get permits to get patios for people to smoke on, giving tickets to those who break the law, and further vilifying an act so voters will keep passing more and more tax on it sounds like its worth fudging facts here and there. In Phoenix, why is a pack of cigarettes $5.25 on the res, but $7.09 and higher everywhere else? The difference is tax, tax they keep passing because voters are like, "Cigarettes are so bad, make them pay more taxes." So are they completely harmless? Probably not, but I think these reports talking about how second hand smoke kills are probably fudged a lot because its lucrative.

Oh yes. It is quite obvious that the research groups are all getting to chip in on the government tax money. They are no doubt getting the money handed to them under the table.
Why not, global warming was found to be highly fudged. From what I understand there was a lot of money to be had from installing filters on factories to reduce pollution and the taxes for cleaner airs.

ﮎingulaЯiτy

• Arbitrator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Resident atheist.
« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2011, 08:16:43 PM »
Let us smoke, why should people be angry that my ignorance is killing me?
Because it's killing me too.
Second hand smoke a) isn't that dangerous b) you aren't getting that much of it.

So no, no one is killing you.

LIEZ!
If I was asked to imagine a perfect deity, I would never invent one that suffers from a multiple personality disorder. Christians get points for originality there.

EnglshGentleman

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #63 on: April 18, 2011, 08:59:05 PM »

Why not, global warming was found to be highly fudged. From what I understand there was a lot of money to be had from installing filters on factories to reduce pollution and the taxes for cleaner airs.

So essentially you are saying there is a conspiracy. If so, you do realize you can no longer say FE'ers are silly for claiming a space program conspiracy.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2011, 08:03:46 AM »
Let us smoke, why should people be angry that my ignorance is killing me?
Because it's killing me too.
Second hand smoke a) isn't that dangerous b) you aren't getting that much of it.

So no, no one is killing you.

LIEZ!

Ok then, tell me how much second hand smoke he is inhaling in a day. Then show me how many cigarettes that equates to in a day.

Beorn

• Flat Earth Editor
  • If I can't trust my eyes, what can I trust?
« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2011, 08:58:35 AM »

Why not, global warming was found to be highly fudged.

Please don't lie when accusing others of fudging.
Only one thing can save our future. Give Thork a BanHammer for Th*rksakes!