Ichimaru bad moderation.

• 13 Replies

Skeleton

• Frankly, I have better things to do with my time.
Ichimaru bad moderation.
« on: March 18, 2011, 07:01:44 AM »
I was given a 3 day ban. It lasted for weeks and weeks. It came from someone with the initials "IG". Why did it persist so long? Heads should roll.
If the ultimate objective is to kill Skeleton, we should just do that next.

PizzaPlanet

• Now available in stereo
Re: Ichimaru bad moderation.
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2011, 09:01:01 AM »
Apparently you were given a weeks-and-weeks ban, not a 3-day one.
hacking your precious forum as we speak 8) 8) 8)

ﮎingulaЯiτy

• Arbitrator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Resident atheist.
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2011, 03:46:47 AM »
The ban log shows that you were banned three separate times. Larger extensions are a set precedent for repeat offenses.
If I was asked to imagine a perfect deity, I would never invent one that suffers from a multiple personality disorder. Christians get points for originality there.

Weegee Board

• Pokemon Master
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2011, 04:45:05 PM »
Nobody cares.

?

Horatio

• Official Member
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2011, 05:18:30 PM »
I was given a 3 day ban. It lasted for weeks and weeks. It came from someone with the initials "IG". Why did it persist so long? Heads should roll.

I suggest you add this to my "Ichi and James must go" thread.
How dare you have the audacity to demand my deposition. I've never even heard of you.

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2011, 04:28:07 PM »
Is this acceptable for Ichi's bad moderation?

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=34168.1400

Out of all the pictures posted on that page, only Horatios got removed. I don't understand how any of those pictures are relevant to the discussion at hand any more than a picture of a shark.

?

Crustinator

• Bamhammer horror!
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2011, 04:37:26 PM »
This is only further evidence of the Conspiracy having infiltrated this site. I suggest that all mods change their passwords now.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2011, 05:18:29 PM »

Out of all the pictures posted on that page, only Horatios got removed. I don't understand how any of those pictures are relevant to the discussion at hand any more than a picture of a shark.

The discussion was about dinosaurs, not sharks.  If I posted a picture of a dinosaur in a thread about sharks, it would probably get deleted too.

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2011, 06:12:22 PM »

The discussion was about dinosaurs, not sharks.  If I posted a picture of a dinosaur in a thread about sharks, it would probably get deleted too.
Barney has nothing to do with a thread about dinosaurs building boats.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2011, 06:17:46 PM »

Do you only look at the pictures or something when you view threads here?  The discussion had obviously moved on from the boats.

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2011, 06:31:27 PM »

Do you only look at the pictures or something when you view threads here?  The discussion had obviously moved on from the boats.
Barney still has nothing to do with anything on this site, unless of course it's a RM thread talking about Barney.

parsec

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2011, 06:58:02 PM »

Please make your head roll IRL.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2011, 08:43:49 PM »
Meh, ishi has been a rather mild moderator so far. If he gave horatio a permanent ban for the picture then you could baw. All he did was delete it. No harm no foul I always say.

P.S. Haters gonna hate.

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2011, 09:01:06 AM »

have fun.