Ichi & James Must Go

• 144 Replies
Re: Ichi & James Must Go
« Reply #120 on: May 11, 2011, 12:23:39 AM »
He's a real FE'er (his real name is James McIntyre. You can google him). He just likes trolling us here at the fora.

I just did, but still can't find anything other than piss taking, there is one link that just looks like a copy pasta from the FAQ's on here, but everything else is not being taken seriously, and I can find nothing outside of his own assertion that he occupies the pious position he embelished upon himself

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7540427.stm
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,403802,00.html

it says nothing in here supporting his claim of being the most eminent living flat earth scientist of our generation, all it claims is "James McIntyre, a British-based moderator of a Flat Earth Society discussion website", which isn't quite the same, is it? In the second link, he is described as “James McIntyre, a Briton who helps run the Flat Earth Society's Web site” neither of these links lend any credibility to his claim to be a scientist, and this is what I was looking for, but isn’t available, anywhere.

« Reply #121 on: May 11, 2011, 12:27:35 AM »
Which claim(s) did he falsify due to his personal attack on you?  Personal attack =/= ad hominem
You're right. That's why I listed them separately.
In my opinion, the part that mentions "piss talking" was an ad hominem. He basically says that what he found is of no use, because it was "piss talking".

let me exemplify the piss taking, since each link was doing exactly that, taking the piss, none of them were a serious debate that wasn't taking the piss out of James. do you understand?

http://www.google.co.uk/#sclient=psy&hl=en&safe=off&biw=1428&bih=659&source=hp&q=James+McIntyre+flat+earth&aq=f&aqi=g1&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&fp=4ffca68393f93048

« Reply #122 on: May 11, 2011, 12:34:18 AM »
yawn, idiotic ranting from the empty vessel, jumping in on conversations unrelated to them just so everyone one notices the little attention whore, away with you, rent boy, you're not welcome here
I just did, but still can't find anything other than piss taking, there is one link that just looks like a copy pasta from the FAQ's on here, but everything else is not being taken seriously, and I can find nothing outside of his own assertion that he occupies the pious position he embelished upon himself
Personal attack upon ad hominem upon personal attack.
Also, I like it how you claim I'm not welcome here. I didn't know you owned this site, seeing how you've made your account 6 days ago and are still stuck at the "angry noob who didn't read the FAQ" stage.
It's okay, we get many of those. We've become used to the trouble-making likes of you. Sooner or later you'll realise this.

yawn yawn yawn yawn, go back to 4Chan teenagers where you belong, and stop following me around the forum looking for a rise, it isn't flattering, and your attention isn't welcome, I find your posts hollow, poorly written and rambling, you don't like new comers because you love the exclusivity of your little brootherhood and think everyone with lower post counts should defer to your for figure post count, you really do need to be heard and to be seen to be the focus of attention and I can't be arsed wasting any more time replying to you, good day

PizzaPlanet

• Now available in stereo
« Reply #123 on: May 11, 2011, 01:00:06 AM »
let me exemplify the piss taking, since each link was doing exactly that, taking the piss, none of them were a serious debate that wasn't taking the piss out of James. do you understand?

http://www.google.co.uk/#sclient=psy&hl=en&safe=off&biw=1428&bih=659&source=hp&q=James+McIntyre+flat+earth&aq=f&aqi=g1&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&fp=4ffca68393f93048
Oh, I see. BBC, our membership register, Fox News (sure, I might not like them, but they're not taking the piss), and physicsforums.com are all taking the piss out of James. All those results come from the first page at Google. Mmm, yes. I'll go with "You really don't know how to use Google".

yawn yawn yawn yawn, go back to 4Chan teenagers where you belong, and stop following me around the forum looking for a rise
Oh my, oh my. More unsubstantiated attacks. I feel so very special.
Also, I'm not following you around. You're just pretty difficult to miss.

it isn't flattering
Then don't flatter yourself by thinking you're being followed.

and your attention isn't welcome
Oh, yeah, I've addressed this before. You still forgot to explain to me on what grounds you get to decide what is and what isn't welcome here.

I find your posts hollow, poorly written and rambling
[Citation needed]

you don't like new comers because you love the exclusivity of your little brootherhood and think everyone with lower post counts should defer to your for figure post count
Incorrect. I dislike angry noobs who don't lurk. You just happen to be one of them.

you really do need to be heard and to be seen to be the focus of attention and I can't be arsed wasting any more time replying to you
Okay.

good day
Hi!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 01:01:45 AM by PizzaPlanet »
hacking your precious forum as we speak 8) 8) 8)

« Reply #124 on: May 11, 2011, 01:08:52 AM »
your multi quote failathons show how hard you're biting, every time, it's pish easy to make troll puppets dance, now off you go, you're not welcome here

PizzaPlanet

• Now available in stereo
« Reply #125 on: May 11, 2011, 01:41:20 AM »
Again, you forgot to substantiate what you said. How unfortunate.
hacking your precious forum as we speak 8) 8) 8)

Hessy

• My alts: Edgeworth, any/all spambots
« Reply #126 on: May 11, 2011, 02:42:58 AM »
ITT: Newfag getting destroyed by someone who knows what he's doing

« Reply #127 on: May 11, 2011, 05:25:11 AM »
Again, you forgot to substantiate what you said. How unfortunate.

again, you bite, puppet

?

Thork

« Reply #128 on: May 11, 2011, 05:40:40 AM »
yawn yawn yawn yawn, go back to 4Chan teenagers where you belong, and stop following me around the forum looking for a rise, it isn't flattering, and your attention isn't welcome, I find your posts hollow, poorly written and rambling, you don't like new comers because you love the exclusivity of your little brootherhood and think everyone with lower post counts should defer to your for figure post count, you really do need to be heard and to be seen to be the focus of attention and I can't be arsed wasting any more time replying to you, good day

ITT: Post count envy. Its like penis envy, only here, john hand is the penis.

Why is this thread still open? I think its widely accepted James and Ichi are probably the best mods in the internet.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 05:44:46 AM by Thork »

« Reply #129 on: May 11, 2011, 07:40:47 AM »
big post count = failing irl

« Reply #130 on: May 11, 2011, 08:28:00 AM »

Hahahaha! No.
Cheesus is so wise I sometimes think he's my alt.
CheesusCrust is wise.

Hessy

« Reply #131 on: May 11, 2011, 09:27:00 AM »

Fun fact:

Your mean posts per day = 50

PizzaPlanet's mean posts per day = 9.697

« Reply #132 on: May 11, 2011, 09:49:05 AM »
you should look up fun in a dictionary and climb out off pizzas ass while you're at it

Hessy

« Reply #133 on: May 11, 2011, 09:51:52 AM »
you should look up fun in a dictionary and climb out off pizzas ass while you're at it

Angry noob is angry :(

?

Horatio

• Official Member
« Reply #134 on: May 11, 2011, 10:03:53 AM »

Fun fact:

Your mean posts per day = 3.399

PizzaPlanet's mean posts per day = 9.698
How dare you have the audacity to demand my deposition. I've never even heard of you.

Hessy

« Reply #135 on: May 11, 2011, 10:09:54 AM »
Your point being?

?

Horatio

• Official Member
« Reply #136 on: May 11, 2011, 10:31:56 AM »
Your point being?

Stop derailing this thread, Hessy.
How dare you have the audacity to demand my deposition. I've never even heard of you.

EnglshGentleman

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #137 on: May 11, 2011, 10:44:06 AM »
ITT: Newbie fails, then attempts to save face with, "Don't you know, I am just troll baiting!"

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #138 on: May 11, 2011, 10:57:32 AM »
ITT: Newbie fails, then attempts to save face with, "Don't you know, I am just troll baiting!"

There seems to be a lot of that going around here.  Knock it off, everyone.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
  • Venerated Official of the High Zetetic Council
« Reply #139 on: May 11, 2011, 02:25:35 PM »

ITT: Newbie doesn't get an inside joke, gets annoyed with us, and then gets made fun of by us. I kinda agree with Markjo. Let's stop baiting the newbies.

Hessy

« Reply #140 on: May 11, 2011, 02:51:22 PM »
'
I kinda agree with Markjo. Let's stop baiting the newbies.

ITT: Newbie doesn't get an inside joke, gets annoyed with us, and then gets made fun of by us.

Nice.

?

vhu9644

• Round earth supporter
« Reply #141 on: May 11, 2011, 11:04:31 PM »
guys, be a little bit nicer to john hand.  and john hand, relax, you dont have to go all serious. 

john hand, you are biting too, and you are making PP treat you this way.

and the rest of you, he is new and we should treat him with some respect.  we were all new to this forums at one point.  give him some time, 254 posts is not enough time for him to know enough.

on this note however, john hand, if you want people to stop "pissing" at you, show some respect too

people i respect: Ski, Oracle, PizzaPlanet, Wendy

« Reply #142 on: May 12, 2011, 08:37:39 AM »
254 posts is not enough time for him to know enough.

on this note however, john hand, if you want people to stop "pissing" at you, show some respect too

It's not about the amount of posts, he should lurk the fuck moar because many of us did.
CheesusCrust is wise.

Beorn

• Flat Earth Editor
  • If I can't trust my eyes, what can I trust?
« Reply #143 on: May 14, 2011, 04:13:32 AM »

It's not about the amount of posts, he should lurk the fuck moar because many of us did.

CheesusCrust is wise
Only one thing can save our future. Give Thork a BanHammer for Th*rksakes!

« Reply #144 on: May 14, 2011, 08:43:01 AM »

CheesusCrust is wise

:-*
CheesusCrust is wise.