Ichi & James Must Go

• 144 Replies
?

Horatio

• Official Member
Ichi & James Must Go
« on: March 07, 2011, 09:03:18 AM »
We all know it is true. They are swiftly turning the upper forums into a joke with their antics. It must no longer be tolerated.

Need I show quotes of their antics? We all have seen it, we all know it is wrong, but the powers-that-be seem perfectly willing to tolerate it. As an official member of the Flat Earth Society, I feel that their actions are a disgrace to the Society.
How dare you have the audacity to demand my deposition. I've never even heard of you.

Re: Ichi & James Must Go
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 09:09:28 AM »
Where must they go to?
Cheesus is so wise I sometimes think he's my alt.
CheesusCrust is wise.

?

Horatio

• Official Member
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 09:12:29 AM »
Where must they go to?

To the land of banished moderators and Flat Earth "Believers".
How dare you have the audacity to demand my deposition. I've never even heard of you.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 09:22:09 AM »
I am one of the most eminent living Flat Earth scientists of our generation, and I am the longest standing moderator on this website. How dare you have the audacity to demand my deposition. I've never even heard of you.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

Hessy

• My alts: Edgeworth, any/all spambots
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 09:23:23 AM »
I partially agree with the OP. 

Ichimaru Gin :]

• Undefeated FEer
  • Planar Moderator
  • Semper vigilans
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2011, 09:26:57 AM »
Do you have an example of my supposed disgraceful actions in the upper fora?
Although I do not hope for any change of thought by one so full of blind accusations my dear Meletus.
I saw a slight haze in the hotel bathroom this morning after I took a shower, have I discovered a new planet?

Weegee Board

• Pokemon Master
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2011, 09:30:59 AM »
What the fuck? You seriously posted this in S&C?

Good luck trying to get anything done about it. It took us like two weeks to demod Levee, and that was actually a real problem and not just some bullshit whining. Also, because it was you who raised the complaint, it's lost whatever credibility it might have had.

Horatio, I think this forum is not for you.

?

Thork

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2011, 09:32:32 AM »
You banned me and not Wilmore. That was pretty disgraceful.

?

Horatio

• Official Member
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2011, 09:33:16 AM »

Good luck trying to get anything done about it. It took us like two weeks to demod Levee, and that was actually a real problem and not just some bullshit whining. Also, because it was you who raised the complaint, it's lost whatever credibility it might have had.

I posted it in the Lounge, but someone moved it to S&C.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2011, 09:33:41 AM »

I moved it from the lounge as this is where it belongs, imho.

Levee was not demoded by the whining of the forum.  He was demoded due to his reaction to it and his flagrant and uncouth actions.  It was an unfortunate incident.  He remains a moderator at .net, if that shows my opinion of him at all.

Hessy

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2011, 09:33:49 AM »
You banned me and not Wilmore. That was pretty disgraceful.

Tell me about it.

Weegee Board

• Pokemon Master
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2011, 09:43:15 AM »
I think this thread should be closed. Nothing is going to come of it but pointless bickering.

?

Hazbollah

• Flat Earth Editor
  • Earth Shape Apathetic.
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2011, 09:44:09 AM »
If James is in fact James McIntyre, he has been interviewed by several newspapers and news corporations IRL. Even if he is trolling, he is entrenched in TFES and as such naught will come of this. Ichi I don't know. Still, you should know better, Horatio. Also, QFT:
I think this thread should be closed. Nothing is going to come of it but pointless bickering.
Always check your tackle- Caerphilly school of Health. If I see an innuendo in my post, I'll be sure to whip it out.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2011, 09:49:49 AM »
I am James McIntyre, a leading Flat Earth academic who has repeatedly been interviewed in the news media because of my contributions to zetetic science.

The bleatings of some bitter globularist nobodies shall not strip me of my accolades; I have, like Dr Rowbotham himself, been widely criticised by these narrow-minded troglodytes since I first began to expound my scientific theories to the public, their ill-informed complaints and vicious smears have always been utterly in vain.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

?

Horatio

• Official Member
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2011, 09:53:46 AM »
If James is in fact James McIntyre, he has been interviewed by several newspapers and news corporations IRL. Even if he is trolling, he is entrenched in TFES and as such naught will come of this. Ichi I don't know. Still, you should know better, Horatio. Also, QFT:

I didn't want the thread in S&C. It was moved from the Lounge without my consent.

Weegee Board

• Pokemon Master
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2011, 09:56:39 AM »

I didn't want the thread in S&C. It was moved from the Lounge without my consent.

This belongs in RM.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2011, 09:57:35 AM »
You can't even make your posts in the correct boards - no surprise really, as you've been a member of this site for less than a single calendar year. What gives you, internet globularist, the authority to pass judgement on the leading minds of zetetic science?

Weegee Board

• Pokemon Master
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2011, 09:59:46 AM »
James is the fuckin' man.

Hessy

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2011, 10:01:57 AM »
You can't even make your posts in the correct boards

He posted this in the Lounge, which was perfectly appropriate.  John Davis moved this thread to S&C.  So stop ranting about his inability to post in the right boards.

?

Horatio

• Official Member
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2011, 10:03:28 AM »
I will post a selection of posts that they have made in the upper forum that one could considering trolling.

James:

I abhor all drugs with the single exception of free phosphorus, which is conducive to superior mental health and physical vitality. I have no shame in admitting that my own formidable ruminations are supplemented by this powerful elixir, which calcifies in my brain and strengthens the neural pathways, as well as conferring onto my limbs and organs the robust vigour of a strapping youth, even in my old age.

Why wouldn't the dinosaurs have built monuments? Empirical evidence shows that human beings build all manner of great monumental constructions all about the place, it would be unreasonable to suppose that the dinosaurs did not do the same. Modern dinosaurs are quite capable of the most ingenious feats of building - of treehouses, boats and other municipal buildings. Why would the ancient dinosaurs be any different?

It is my latent telepathing which hath wrought this to be. I have been conversant in the past with beings which are not of the Earthly world using this power. Tonight I have contacted my fellow man almost by accident.

This afternoon, I cracked open a bottle of vintage port in order to celebrate the run up to the Holy Season. However, I smashed the cork with the corkscrew and the broken shards fell inside the bottle. I tried to drink it, but when I poured it into a glass, shards of cork came out too, and a fine cork dust polluted the port so absolutely as to preclude our enjoyment of it whatsoever. Now, to do what I could to salvage the port, I cut a square from a bedsheet and attached it to the neck of the bottle with an elastic band.

I turned the port bottle above the glass, but the port outpouring was scant, and stopped quickly. I soon found the only way to extract the filtered port from the bottle and into the glass was to hold the neck close to the glass and raise the bottle away from the glass at an accelerating rate. My challenge to globularists everywhere is as follows: if the universal force of gravity is all that extracted the port from the bottle under normal conditions, why is that it was only by stacking acceleration of my own creation that I was able toextract the port under these modifed conditions?

I had previously wondered if gravity weren't in theory entirely equialent to acceleration of our terrestrial plane; I now wonder if the conditions of decanting are not entirely at odds with the globularist lie and this equivalence principle is actually false, but strongly in the zetetic direction - that namely there are conditions upon the Earth which produce circumstances entirely discrediting the theory of gravity altogether, whilst preserving the predictions of universal acceleration, and thereby also demonstrating the falsity of the equivalence principle?

It is fair to say that my worldview has been shaken by this bottle of port, which has only been poured with the assistance of artificial acceleration entirely apart from and contrary to the theory of Newtonian gravitational physics.

Ichi:

I propose he probably should stick to the lower fora. Yes. Now I instantly believe that is the case as well. 

Perhaps dinosaurs have collective consciousness. Yes. I believe that is the case.

Go look up the NASA site that was linked and find the supposed trajectory of the ISS. Align your telescope properly and try to find the ISS where they say it should be, document your findings (write positions you point your telescope at down and such), take pictures, and post up your findings here. I am curious to see the result.

I would try this, but I don't have a telescope, can't really afford one and if I did find one post pictures with it, you'd claim they were faked. This is the only way to find out!

(Note, documenting it in high detail is very necessary, or we would just be able to claim that you weren't looking the right place!)
I'm looking up at the skies of Illinois and fail to see a single satellite.

Connected to above quote:

Look at my fb pic EG. We're getting the worst blizzard in 30 years or something like that.

Tonight James and I have had a convergence of minds. Our synchronized thoughts and connection were far too vivid to be mere coincidence. By what means do such events happen?

?

Horatio

• Official Member
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2011, 10:05:12 AM »
You can't even make your posts in the correct boards - no surprise really, as you've been a member of this site for less than a single calendar year. What gives you, internet globularist, the authority to pass judgement on the leading minds of zetetic science?

One might consider this post as another example of trolling, due to this earlier post:

I moved it from the lounge as this is where it belongs, imho.

Weegee Board

• Pokemon Master
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2011, 10:07:19 AM »
I don't see how James is any more of a troll than any other FE'r. Same goes for Ichi.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2011, 10:09:50 AM »
Everything I post is true to the absolute best of my knowledge (my knowledge being fairly good, because of my long career of scientific study). It is a shame for you that your closed-minded globularist brainwashing has made you incapable of reading my seminal texts as anything but trivial humourism. I would say that you are a discredit to international globularism, were it not that your infantile behaviour and regressive attitudes are completely typical of globular fundamentalists from George Scott to Richard Branson. You are the archetype of globularist fanaticism.

« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2011, 10:24:23 AM »
Cheesus is so wise I sometimes think he's my alt.
CheesusCrust is wise.

Beorn

• Flat Earth Editor
  • If I can't trust my eyes, what can I trust?
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2011, 10:24:55 AM »
I think this thread is drama.
Only one thing can save our future. Give Thork a BanHammer for Th*rksakes!

PizzaPlanet

• Now available in stereo
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2011, 10:25:16 AM »
ITT: Expressing one's beliefs and thoughts is abhorrent.
ITT: Horatio is being dumb.
hacking your precious forum as we speak 8) 8) 8)

?

Horatio

• Official Member
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2011, 10:25:52 AM »
I think this thread is drama.

Drama can help lead us to necessary changes.

Weegee Board

• Pokemon Master
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2011, 10:26:46 AM »
There are many things this thread could be called, but I think we can all agree this thread is srs business.

Beorn

• Flat Earth Editor
  • If I can't trust my eyes, what can I trust?
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2011, 10:28:07 AM »
everything on here is srs business
Only one thing can save our future. Give Thork a BanHammer for Th*rksakes!

EnglshGentleman

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2011, 10:28:41 AM »
I will post a selection of posts that they have made in the upper forum that one could considering trolling.

Look at my fb pic EG. We're getting the worst blizzard in 30 years or something like that.

How is this trolling?  ???

That post was in my, "It is so cold tonight!" thread.