To welcome

• 5 Replies

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
To welcome
« on: February 21, 2011, 10:15:34 PM »
It has been inferred that you are of very sound mind. In virtue of your sagacity and committment to the true shape of the Earth, you have been ordained by the Zetetic Council for a special accolade, to be among the True Flat Earth Believers in their special mission for verisimilitude. Your trials will be numerous, and your glories many.

May your excellences of investigation ever obtain. May my zetetic brothers join me in the exigent welcome.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
Re: To welcome
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 02:36:13 AM »
It has been inferred that you are of very sound mind. In virtue of your sagacity and committment to the true shape of the Earth, you have been ordained by the Zetetic Council for a special accolade, to be among the True Flat Earth Believers in their special mission for verisimilitude. Your trials will be numerous, and your glories many.

May your excellences of investigation ever obtain. May my zetetic brothers join me in the exigent welcome.
Bit over the top don't you think James?

However, congratulations none the less.
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2011, 11:58:06 AM »
gotham plans to introduce himself with all due bombast in the coming days, but it is right that we extend our welcome in the meantime. Long days, brother gotham!
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

Ichimaru Gin :]

• Undefeated FEer
  • Planar Moderator
  • Semper vigilans
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2011, 01:57:50 PM »
It was foreseen by James and I.
1000 greetings to you brother Gotham.
I saw a slight haze in the hotel bathroom this morning after I took a shower, have I discovered a new planet?

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2011, 04:47:57 PM »
Brothers, I say thank you for your kind welcome.

I will do my level best to be worthy of this honor. 

It truly is appreciated!   

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2011, 11:13:39 PM »
Welcome Brother, please feel free to contribute to the Study as I welcome you to. As for others I would welcome it also.