The Birth of a New Flat Earth Society

• 31 Replies

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
Re: The Birth of a New Flat Earth Society
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2011, 08:18:26 PM »
Funnily enough, I'm just putting together the finishing touches needed for the official inauguration of the Zetetic Lodge of Munster, which is under the jurisdiction of the Grand Zetetic Lodge of Hibernia (for the moment this is purely a technicality, but I hope to have Zetetic Lodges established in Connacht and Leinster by the end of the year, at which point the Grand Lodge will be necessary).

I am Master of the Lodge, and another local member of the International Flat Earth Society has agreed to be the Senior Warden; I expect one or two more officers to be appointed shortly. It will probably be a couple of weeks before it gets going fully, but Brother Ichi's initiative has spurred me on, and I am now confident that we will have a solid (if modest) membership by the end of May.

I will post a proper announcement once everything's official and the documentation has been signed.
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

Re: The Birth of a New Flat Earth Society
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2011, 10:15:32 AM »
Can i join?

I'm not from Illinois but i love Waynes World which i believe is set in Aurora, Illinois