I paid for my membership and never told anyone

• 4 Replies

PizzaPlanet

• Now available in stereo
I paid for my membership and never told anyone
« on: February 21, 2011, 12:33:58 AM »
Where the hell is my star?!
hacking your precious forum as we speak 8) 8) 8)

?

Nomad

• Official Member
Re: I paid for my membership and never told anyone
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 12:41:35 AM »
You're supposed to tell an admin when you get your info.  You just need your member number.

Reminds me, though:  I donated 20 quid this winter and still have not received my official FES email addy and thank-you package.  DANIEL IS A CON ARTIST
Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET

Daniel

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2011, 09:46:33 AM »
You're supposed to tell an admin when you get your info.  You just need your member number.

Reminds me, though:  I donated 20 quid this winter and still have not received my official FES email addy and thank-you package.  DANIEL IS A CON ARTIST

Sorry, I can't hear you.  The sound of caviar and fizzing champagne on my yacht is simply too loud.

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2011, 06:27:31 AM »

Sorry, I can't hear you.  The sound of caviar and fizzing champagne on my yacht is simply too loud.

Nice.

frostee

• Official Member
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2011, 12:11:29 AM »

BAZINGA
Recently religious due to the impending rapture.