Being sick

• 11 Replies

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
Being sick
« on: February 10, 2011, 05:36:25 PM »
I'm sick with a cough and i'm slowly getting drunk off Jameson. Is this bad?

ﮎingulaЯiτy

• Arbitrator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Resident atheist.
Re: Being sick
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 05:43:40 PM »
Drinking fluids is recommended. Drink faster.
If I was asked to imagine a perfect deity, I would never invent one that suffers from a multiple personality disorder. Christians get points for originality there.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 05:51:54 PM »
a) I'm liking the picture of kira.

b) whiskey I have to say goes down smoother when you have a cough. I don't feel any burn and it suppresses the urge to cough better than most cough syrups. I really thought it was a drunk myth.

?

Around And About

• Circular Logic Falls Flat
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 05:57:50 PM »
I'm sick with a cough and i'm slowly getting drunk off Jenna Jameson. Is this bad?

???

Doesn't sound bad to me.
I'm not black nor a thug, I'm more like god who will bring 7 plagues of flat earth upon your ass.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2011, 06:08:12 PM »
I'm sick with a cough and i'm slowly getting drunk off Jenna Jameson. Is this bad?

???

Doesn't sound bad to me.

Jameson be whiskey young one. It makes adults do dumb things then sleep all day trying to make them go away.

?

Around And About

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2011, 06:34:10 PM »

???

Doesn't sound bad to me.

Jameson be whiskey young one. It makes adults do dumb things then sleep all day trying to make them go away.

Oh, thanks Dad. Is that why Mommy left you?
I'm not black nor a thug, I'm more like god who will bring 7 plagues of flat earth upon your ass.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2011, 06:43:28 PM »

???

Doesn't sound bad to me.

Mommy left me because no matter how big the sausage is, it still won't have any friction going down a hallway.

?

Around And About

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2011, 06:45:18 PM »

???

Doesn't sound bad to me.

Mommy left me because no matter how big the sausage is, it still won't have any friction going down a hallway.

I lulz'd. XD

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2011, 06:46:07 PM »

???

Doesn't sound bad to me.

I lulz'd. XD

I am here to please.

?

Nomad

• Official Member
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2011, 09:39:16 PM »
Good whiskey doesn't have much of a burn anyway.  Note that Black Velvet is not good whiskey, so much as good paint stripper.  Haven't had Jameson's.
Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET

Jack1704

• Official Member
  • Francine?!?!?
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2011, 10:11:59 AM »

???

Doesn't sound bad to me.

I lulz'd. XD

I am here to please.
Clearly not if slack alice left ya.
Stop all this nonesense and bring on the lapdancers.
I understand Jack1704. It's a Brit thing.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2011, 08:15:28 PM »

???

Doesn't sound bad to me.

I lulz'd. XD

I am here to please.
Clearly not if slack alice left ya.
I am deeply wounded.