Rogue Black-ops Organizations in Europe?

• 18 Replies
?

Mykael

• Professor of the Horrible Sciences
Rogue Black-ops Organizations in Europe?
« on: February 03, 2011, 04:34:56 PM »
Here's something interesting for you guys... my uncle works in multinational diplomatic circles, and he just sent me this interesting report:

Recently declassified reports from the NSA have confirmed the existance of a shadowy paramilitary organization operating out of several of the old Soviet member-states, with influence spreading from the Ural mountain range all the way down to Jordan and across to the Balkans. This group, known only as "HIMEOBS", is thought to be a rogue black-ops cell from the Soviet Union dating back to the 1980s.

Since then, CIA intelligence reports indicate that they have begun hiring themselves out to the highest bidder in political assassination contracts and mass-media brainwashing. This group is of increasing concern to the US intelligence agencies due to their cyberwarfare potential and access to advanced technology: field agents have reported witnessing top-of-the-line US and Israeli military hardware in the hands of these terrorists. Both the CIA and the Russian GRU have been confirmed to have investigations underway.

Satellite image of a rogue plane in Ukrainian airspace, captured in 2009

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
Re: Rogue Black-ops Organizations in Europe?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 04:58:59 PM »
Copypasta from Newgrounds?

?

Mykael

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 05:03:12 PM »
Copypasta from Newgrounds?
No, from my uncle.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 05:27:56 PM »
Your uncle sent you a classified report about former KGB spooks running a badass mercenary ring in Europe, making political assassinations and brainwashing the public with mass media.  Your response is to post it on the Internet.

I can only assume that your uncle redacted the part of the report where Jack Bauer, Sam Fisher, and James Bond were contracted to take down these commie bastards.

?

Mykael

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2011, 05:30:46 PM »
Your uncle sent you a classified report about former KGB spooks running a badass mercenary ring in Europe, making political assassinations and brainwashing the public with mass media.  Your response is to post it on the Internet.
Recently declassified.

I can only assume that your uncle redacted the part of the report where Jack Bauer, Sam Fisher, and James Bond were contracted to take down these commie bastards.
Well, I didn't want to jump the shark completely.

?

Mykael

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2011, 05:32:22 PM »

parsec

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2011, 08:15:12 PM »
inb4rm

?

Mykael

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2011, 08:25:33 PM »
inb4rm
I can assure you that this thread is indeed serious business and not at all Random Musings material.

parsec

?

Hazbollah

• Flat Earth Editor
  • Earth Shape Apathetic.
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2011, 09:14:00 AM »
I wouldn't worry too much. They can't seem to be able to put the wings on the right way.
Always check your tackle- Caerphilly school of Health. If I see an innuendo in my post, I'll be sure to whip it out.

?

Crustinator

• Bamhammer horror!
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2011, 09:24:04 AM »

Yes. Just because they're a shadowy organisation doesn't mean they aren't going to write their name on the sides of their planes.

Now GTFO.

?

Mykael

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2011, 09:53:39 AM »

Yes. Just because they're a shadowy organisation doesn't mean they aren't going to write their name on the sides of their planes.

Now GTFO.
The US do.

?

Crustinator

• Bamhammer horror!
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2011, 10:59:41 AM »
The US aren't a shadowy organisation. In fact you can go there and get a Mickey Mouse hat.

?

Mykael

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2011, 11:35:57 AM »
The US aren't a shadowy organisation. In fact you can go there and get a Mickey Mouse hat.
And HIMEOBS tourist memorabilia can be bough in Western Kyrgyzstan. What's your point?

?

Crustinator

• Bamhammer horror!
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2011, 01:24:33 PM »
Shadowy organisations aren't that shadowy if they're advertising. I thought I made that obvious.

?

Mykael

« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2011, 01:01:11 AM »

?

Crustinator

• Bamhammer horror!
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2011, 03:25:12 AM »
I approve.

?

17 November

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2011, 11:27:36 AM »
The US aren't a shadowy organisation.

NATO's Secret Armies: Operation GLADIO and Terrorism in Western Europe
By Ganser Daniele

http://www.amazon.com/NATOs-Secret-Armies-Operation-Contemporary/dp/0714685003/ref=tmm_pap_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1297191949&sr=1-1

------------------------------------------------------------

The Politics of Heroine:  CIA Complicity in the World Drug Trade
By Alfred McCoy

http://www.drugtext.org/library/books/McCoy/default.htm
http://www.amazon.com/Politics-Heroin-Complicity-Global-Trade/dp/1556524838/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1297192141&sr=1-1-spell

Killing Hope:  US Military & CIA Interventions Since World War II
By William Blum

http://killinghope.org/

Philip Agee joined the Central Intelligence Agency in 1957 and worked as a case officer in several Latin American countries. He later claimed: "My eyes began to open little by little down there as I began to realize more and more that all of the things that I, and my colleagues were doing in the CIA had one goal that was that we were supporting the traditional power structures in Latin America. These power structures had been in place for centuries. Where in a relative few families where able to control the wealth and income and power of the state and the economy. To the exclusion of the majority of the population in many countries. The only glue that kept this system together was political repression. I was involved in this. Eventually I decided I didn't want anything more to do with that."

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKagee.htm

If the US is not a shadowy organization, then why does it hide what its agents do?
And how come so much US military information is kept secret? 

It is to hide their wicked deeds.

?

Crustinator

• Bamhammer horror!
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2011, 01:05:43 PM »
Still not a shadowy organisation. America kicks butt all over the world and rarely bothers to hide it. When it does it usually gets found out a few years later but still shrugs it off.

And you're starting to confuse US with NATA with CIA. Learn the difference before posting again. kthnx.