the standard of FEs

• 30 Replies
?

squevil

• Official Member
  • Im Telling On You
the standard of FEs
« on: January 19, 2011, 07:50:15 PM »
How are we ment to take you seriously when you got Tom bishop and New Earth talking so much bs on the boards? You are both a couple of clowns who just do not have a clue about the world around them. the wannabe scientist and the biblical master should just keep quiet as they are turning the FES into (more of) a laughing stock.

i can swim well and hold my breath for longer than most: i can breathe under water

just a theory but are all FEs americans?

?

Mr Pseudonym

• Official Member
Re: the standard of FEs
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 09:09:13 PM »
How are we ment to take you seriously when you got Tom bishop and New Earth talking so much bs on the boards? You are both a couple of clowns who just do not have a clue about the world around them. the wannabe scientist and the biblical master should just keep quiet as they are turning the FES into (more of) a laughing stock.

i can swim well and hold my breath for longer than most: i can breathe under water

No.

Oh, and you can't breathe underwater.
Why do we fall back to earth? Because our weight pushes us down, no laws, no gravity pulling us. It is the law of intelligence.

?

fluffycornsnake

• Official Member
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2011, 09:20:19 PM »

How are we meant to take RE seriously if you make posts like this?

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2011, 11:16:57 PM »

Please keep my name out of your mouth. Look at what this moron is saying here. He equates holding breath under water for few minutes with being able to breathe under water like fish. "Holding breath" actually means you can't  breath in water, otherwise you wouldn't have to hold your breath Einstein.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 11:21:57 PM by New Earth »
JJA voted for Pedro

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2011, 01:36:24 AM »

The FES was founded in England.  Several of our members are English.  I myself am Canadian.  Some of our members are American though.

What you should be concerned with, instead of trying to slur and talk down to us, is prove that you have the right to do so.  Starting out with blatant prejudice is a huge step in the wrong direction.

IOA

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2011, 02:56:18 AM »
What you should be concerned with, instead of trying to slur and talk down to us, is prove that you have the right to do so.  Starting out with blatant prejudice is a huge step in the wrong direction.
In fairness, the basics of Flat Earth hypothesis are dependent on the idea that all Round Earthers are ignorant...

?

Thork

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2011, 12:17:19 PM »
I am English. I have been to the Bedford Canal. It is very flat indeed.

New Earth is a Newfag and a REr anyway. Tom Bishop is just on another level to most people. Whilst what he says may seem ridiculous to the simple-minded, those who can see the true meaning of his posts are always delighted at the eloquence of delivery and sheer insightfulness of observation.

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2011, 12:35:50 PM »
Re = Real earth
Fe = Fictional Earth,
Thats all and you can actually breathe under water if you find oxygen there.

?

Thork

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2011, 12:54:35 PM »
Re = Real earth
Fe = Fictional Earth,
Thats all and you can actually breathe under water if you find oxygen there.
H2O   ::)

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2011, 03:12:55 PM »

New Earth is a Newfag and a REr anyway. Tom Bishop is just on another level to most people. Whilst what he says may seem ridiculous to the simple-minded, those who can see the true meaning of his posts are always delighted at the eloquence of delivery and sheer insightfulness of observation.

Please sir, I never called you any names, so right now you are just being a coward, calling me new fag on the message board. Whats with gay slurs anyways? How juvenile. Well judging by your avatar you are no older then 15, so I will excuse you for now.

Tom Bishop is a great man, there is no reason for you insult him either. Yes it is true that I came here as RE, but after some compelling evidence presented on this forum, I now believe that the earth is flat.
JJA voted for Pedro

Vindictus

• insightful personal text
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2011, 03:39:25 PM »
A troll calling a troll a troll.

Interesting.

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2011, 03:47:13 PM »
Now lets examine what a troll is; Trolls are Scandinavian mystical creatures. They look really ugly and short and possess the ability to do magic and cast spells. I on the other hand, am not Scandinavian, I look pretty hot, I'm not short and I don't do any magic, so no sir I'm not a troll.
JJA voted for Pedro

Beorn

• Flat Earth Editor
  • If I can't trust my eyes, what can I trust?
Only one thing can save our future. Give Thork a BanHammer for Th*rksakes!

?

Thork

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2011, 03:53:03 PM »

Please sir, I never called you any names, so right now you are just being a coward, calling me new fag on the message board. Whats with gay slurs anyways? How juvenile. Well judging by your avatar you are no older then 15, so I will excuse you for now.

Tom Bishop is a great man, there is no reason for you insult him either. Yes it is true that I came here as RE, but after some compelling evidence presented on this forum, I now believe that the earth is flat.
Oh dear. Do you know anything about anything?

I did not call you gay.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Newfag

Unfortunately I am way more than 15.

+ I paid Tom a compliment. I enjoy his posts. Yours make me want to weep. ;(

EDIT: Additional: Take that back Vindictus. >:(

Beorn

• Flat Earth Editor
  • If I can't trust my eyes, what can I trust?
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2011, 03:55:27 PM »
A term used by newfags
;)
Only one thing can save our future. Give Thork a BanHammer for Th*rksakes!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2011, 03:55:32 PM »
Now lets examine what a troll is; Trolls are Scandinavian mystical creatures. They look really ugly and short and possess the ability to do magic and cast spells. I on the other hand, am not Scandinavian, I look pretty hot, I'm not short and I don't do any magic, so no sir I'm not a troll.

*sigh*
Quote from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29
In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional  response[1]  or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2]  In addition to the offending poster, the noun troll can also refer to the provocative message itself, as in "that was an excellent troll you posted". While the term troll and its associated action trolling are primarily associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels highly subjective, with trolling being used to describe intentionally provocative actions  outside of an online context. For example, recent media accounts have used the term troll to describe "a person who defaces internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."[3][4]
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

doyh

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2011, 04:08:30 PM »

Quote from:  Tom Bishop
Lurk Moar

Quote from:  Tom Bishop
Read the FAQ

So eloquent.
If we would all stop deflecting questions, maybe we could get somewhere.

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2011, 04:55:27 PM »
Oh Poor Beorn gave a link to my profile and there is nothing there. I guess you are looking for my home address. Search no longer my dude, I will give it you if you want; just remember around these parts everyone is packing, so enter at your own risk.
JJA voted for Pedro

?

Nolhekh

• Animator
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2011, 05:29:47 PM »
Yes it is true that I came here as RE, but after some compelling evidence presented on this forum, I now believe that the earth is flat.
If I may ask, what evidence specifically compelled you?

?

squevil

• Official Member
  • Im Telling On You
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2011, 07:02:24 PM »
new earth i was purely commenting on the fact that you think that dolphins can breathe underwater.... i didnt realise TB was so well respected here, sorry i ment no harm. but atleast i see new earth doesnt hold the same respect. dolphins...lol surely you wasnt serious

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2011, 07:11:57 PM »
new earth i was purely commenting on the fact that you think that dolphins can breathe underwater.... i didnt realise TB was so well respected here, sorry i ment no harm. but atleast i see new earth doesnt hold the same respect. dolphins...lol surely you wasnt serious

Why do liberals love dolphins so much? Worship God, not Dolphins.
JJA voted for Pedro

?

doyh

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2011, 07:12:51 PM »

He's only respected among FE'ers.

?

doyh

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2011, 07:15:48 PM »

Why do liberals love dolphins so much? Worship God, not Dolphins.

Stop being a jerk. Telling atheists to believe in your god isn't going to make it so.

?

squevil

• Official Member
  • Im Telling On You
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2011, 07:19:50 PM »
new earth simply likes to talk crap and argue, im just fueling his fire. but you are proving my point.
so long and thanks for all the fish

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2011, 07:47:22 PM »
Actually no I really don't like to talk crap and argue. I come here to learn new ideas. There are some really brilliant people on this forum like John Davis and Fluffycorn, but you RE'rs are really killing this really killing this.
JJA voted for Pedro

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2011, 11:56:25 AM »
In fairness, the basics of Flat Earth hypothesis are dependent on the idea that all Round Earthers are ignorant...
True enough.  Though in equal fairness, so is the scientific method.

« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2011, 12:33:09 PM »
  yea i guess the whole scientific community is full of shit....

?

doyh

« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2011, 12:39:40 PM »

I'm going to play ClockTower here, and ask you to provide proof of your outlandish claim.

?

Crustinator

• Bamhammer horror!
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2011, 01:11:03 PM »
What you should be concerned with, instead of trying to slur and talk down to us, is prove that you have the right to do so.

You don't need anyone's permission to talk down to people. Welcome to the internez.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2011, 01:32:14 PM »

I'm going to play ClockTower here, and ask you to provide proof of your outlandish claim.

The scientific method would have no raison d'etre if everyone was not ignorant.  Because we would know everything.

Also, keep the thread on track.  All of you.