Proof?

• 43 Replies

IOA

Re: Proof?
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2011, 06:40:17 PM »
can you read?

I swear you are dictating to someone who can read/write and type. 

read my friggin' post.   The act of trolling and the name of trolling are one and the same.   Just because the phrase 'trolling' hadn't been coined yet, it doesn't mean that the behavior or result of trolling had never been accomplished before.
Don't waste your time. You ironically replied to a troll post.

Romer

« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2011, 06:54:51 PM »
can you read?

I swear you are dictating to someone who can read/write and type.  

read my friggin' post.   The act of trolling and the name of trolling are one and the same.   Just because the phrase 'trolling' hadn't been coined yet, it doesn't mean that the behavior or result of trolling had never been accomplished before.
Don't waste your time. You ironically replied to a troll post.

I dont care, sometimes I just like to argue with strangers on the internet, even if they are pretending.
Its good practice for when I get into real arguments with my friends, and win.
 :'(

I really could not care less whether or not someone thinks the earth is flat or round, but I find it very challenging and interesting to try and get the lightbulb to go off in one of these genuine thick heads.   I wonder, if this has ever been accomplished on this forum?  Probably not.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 06:59:03 PM by Romer »

« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2011, 07:31:07 PM »
Romer, so you actually think Rowbotham wrote his book to upset the established science or just to cause nuisance? Rowbotham lived in the times when men had honor and respect, they did things out of truth and passion, attributes that are almost absent in today's society.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 07:33:09 PM by New Earth »
JJA voted for Pedro

Romer

« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2011, 07:47:07 PM »
Romer, so you actually think Rowbotham wrote his book to upset the established science or just to cause nuisance? Rowbotham lived in the times when men had honor and respect, they did things out of truth and passion, attributes that are almost absent in today's society.

Yes, I believe that Rowbotham knew the earth is a sphere and did the whole thing as an elaborate gag.

This is far more plausible than the world being flat.  Since all evidence using the technologies that have advanced over you know, the last 130 years have pretty much made this whole idea a joke.

I wonder if Rowbotham would be more satisfied knowing there are people arguing about this, or people falling for it being true? my guess is the latter.

Kudos to him.  

« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2011, 11:26:53 PM »
Romer do you believe that infinite flat earth can exist in a parallel universe? Now keep in mind that professor Michio Kaku recently stated that laws of physics may be different in other universes.
JJA voted for Pedro

Romer

« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2011, 01:48:55 PM »
Romer do you believe that infinite flat earth can exist in a parallel universe? Now keep in mind that professor Michio Kaku recently stated that laws of physics may be different in other universes.

What does it matter to you what Michio Kaku thinks? As he obviously knows the earth in this universe is globe shaped and that would make him a conspirator.  

When discussing the possibilities of a "multi-verse", for all we know anything is possible.  Including frisbee shaped planets and planetoids.

« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2011, 03:17:12 PM »

What does it matter to you what Michio Kaku thinks? As he obviously knows the earth in this universe is globe shaped and that would make him a conspirator.  

When discussing the possibilities of a "multi-verse", for all we know anything is possible.  Including frisbee shaped planets and planetoids.

OK we agree then.
JJA voted for Pedro

Romer

« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2011, 04:09:09 PM »

OK we agree then.

do you think  we are in  that universe? because if you do, then we do not agree. and neither does Michio Kaku, which is probably the most important thing since he happens to be the only genuine authority on the subject.

« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2011, 04:57:17 PM »
No we are not in that universe, do you think I'm crazy?  ::)
JJA voted for Pedro

« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2011, 11:44:24 AM »
okay let's leave the proving of faked pictures for now

you said that NASA's motive is money, why in the world would people who have dedicated their lives to learn and discover the outerspace and percieve in the mysteries of the cosomos sellout their integrity, that is not a reasonable decision to make, they get payed millions as it is.

and even more-so how would they make money by falsifying claims of the earth actually being flat ?

« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2011, 03:17:39 PM »
Millions of images and films from thousands of different cameras over the course of five decades, from dozens of nations, as well as hundreds of private companies, and they all have been faked?

Not "millions", but yes.

By who

NASA.

and why?

Money.

How is there money to be made making people think the earth is a globe? I think this is the weakest argument FE folks have. The easy answer is conspiracy. But what's to gain?

Romer

« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2011, 03:26:43 PM »
No we are not in that universe, do you think I'm crazy?  ::)

The Earth is an infinite plain, that does not mean that earth is a cornfield and that everything must look like Kansas. Yes you have mountains and hills seating on flat ground. When we say flat earth we do not imply whats on the earth, but rather the outward shape of the earth.

Crazy would be a gross understatement.

« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2011, 05:35:18 AM »

I rest my case

Romer

« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2011, 12:27:43 PM »

I rest my case

Free your mind indeed...

There's sooo much denial around here its astonishing, great video.