Zetetics-happier people?

• 5 Replies

Ichimaru Gin :]

• Undefeated FEer
  • Planar Moderator
  • Semper vigilans
Zetetics-happier people?
« on: December 14, 2010, 03:04:21 PM »
Reading post after globularist post, one thing has become quite clear to me: none of them are happy! It seems as if we are much happier and deeply at peace knowing our path to truth is much less tainted than the average globularist. It makes sense when I see regular RE ers unable to overcome their irritability day in and day out. Perhaps unconsciously, the globularist specimen cannot overcome the fact that their lives are incomplete and less accomplished than they ever thought.

This may not seem like an important observtion to you guys, but I truly believe that our thirst for truth is better satisfied than the globularists' and that such fulfillment leads to our superior satisfaction in life.
I saw a slight haze in the hotel bathroom this morning after I took a shower, have I discovered a new planet?

?

Secret User

• Flat Earth Believer
Re: Zetetics-happier people?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 06:54:10 AM »
Well, it makes sense. A man who has searched for the Truth, gone through a myriad of obstacles to find the Truth, and now is able to bask in the glory of said Truth, is going to be the happiest man. On the opposite end of that scale, to be a man so lost in this world, with no sense of up or down (quite literally), trying so hard to keep to his shallow pumped in beliefs, is going to lead a much more miserable life.
I vote for SecretUser as supreme overlord of TFES.

condemnant quod non intellegunt

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 05:22:08 PM »
It is said that Truth is to Happiness as Lies are to Misery.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

• Undefeated FEer
  • Planar Moderator
  • Semper vigilans
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 06:06:28 PM »
My brothers, it has been some time now that I have wished to make this post. For I think our brave struggle against globularists in today's world can still lead us by default to some sort of happiness. I wish to comment on how it is only obvious that flat earth proponents are indeed much happier than the common globularist. Let me draw upon the strong words of Camus, a train of thought which all of us can take much comfort with.

Let me put forth what Camus would propose. In existence my brothers is something called absurdity. Not something inclined to only align with one side of an extreme spectra of philosophy which someone such as a pragmatist might try to reconcile for a practical consequence of now, as the pramatist James (not our beloved James) might endearingly suggest. But indeed it is within Camus' work that we can see absurdity rise from Man and World. Not the individual components of such pillars of absurdity but rather the conflict that inevitably arises from Man and World. If taking a closer look at alternatives, we see the flaw here with those wishing to change the absurd or completely erase or ignore it. Existentials long have provided thoughts for men to cling to with glee but in fact, the fatal flaw here is the total reduction and elimination of man. Therefore, such a conflict of Man and World cannot exist, hence the absurd ceases to exist. Likewise if we turn to science, we eventually have to make do with fairytale theories and metaphors to explain the toughtest questions, sometimes thought to be impossible to answer, But again here, we see the elimination of a key part of what gives rise to the conflict and hence absurdity: the World.

Hope my brothers. Hope. The abusrd man exists better than the nonabsurd man. Men think more clearly without hope than those with it, but alas, it is inevitable that hope finds us eventually. However, for Camus, just because something makes us uncomfortable is not justification for dismissing it's following results. Reason without hope my friends-let us think of experience without a higher appeal to satisfy Camus and then, so satisfied by our conclusions be at some sort of peace.

Now for the most important part to recall Let us take a look at our current lives, condemned to fighting for truth against globuarism and let us also examine the condemned life of Sisyphus. Sisyphus for those of you unaware, was condemned to push a boulder up a steep hill for eternity as punishment from the gods. At some times my brothers would it not be fair to admit that at times we feel as if fighting an uphill battle, condemned by other powers such as Sisyphus. But  do not be resigned to such a fate my brothers. Let us think of freedom of a relation and Sisyphus himself, as Camus would argue, would have to be a happy man. Forced to an endless fate it might be hard to imagine. But let us take a look back at his situation. Let us look absurdly upon his conflict. For Camus, the steps upon preparation for a goal is more important than the actual act of accomplishing. The feeling of best is that moment of uncertainty before the runner begins the race-filled with anxious feelings and thinking of preparation until it becomes a fleeting thought as the action begins. For Sisyphus, he can still change his fate in a meanigful way. For example, he was sentenced to an eternal existence of punishment yet upon his own reflection of his being with despair and hope, a control of sorts for the newly happy man is not solely limited to an existence of punishment but other meaningful sorts.

The defining moment for Sisyphus though, is his eternal strides towards his designated goal. He has an infinite quantity of existence to reach it. The most defining moment is for Sisyphus is when he reaches towards the uppermost part of the hill only to have the boulder he is pushing role down to where he started in the first place. THIS BROTHERS, IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND JOYOUS part of Sisyphus' existence because he continues to strive towards his goal and upon completing and reaching it, (unlike what is the case most of our life's goals upon completion) he is at the same time unabsolved of his goal.. So the state of most happiness earlier defined by Camus, it always within Sisyphus along with the factors of his being mentioned earlier.

I do not believe many of you will completely buy into Camus' philosophy because I certainly have my own reservations. However, I write this to let it be known that those who seem to be doomed in a long lasting struggle such as the case with Sisyphus or our own struggles against globularists, there is always comfort that we indeed are lucky to always be prepared for our goals rather than absolving ourselves of them as it the case with globularists.  Being a flat earthers my friends, is itself a source of true happiness, and it makes me quite happy to share this tale with all of you.

~Ichi
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 02:17:11 AM by Ichimaru Gin :] »
I saw a slight haze in the hotel bathroom this morning after I took a shower, have I discovered a new planet?

• Undefeated FEer
  • Planar Moderator
  • Semper vigilans
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 03:07:17 PM »
My brothers, it has been some time now that I have wished to make this post. For I think our brave struggle against globularists in today's world can still lead us by default to some sort of happiness. I wish to comment on how it is only obvious that flat earth proponents are indeed much happier than the common globularist. Let me draw upon the strong words of Camus, a train of thought which all of us can take much comfort with.

Let me put forth what Camus would propose. In existence my brothers is something called absurdity. Not something inclined to only align with one side of an extreme spectra of philosophy which someone such as a pragmatist might try to reconcile for a practical consequence of now, as the pramatist James (not our beloved James) might endearingly suggest. But indeed it is within Camus' work that we can see absurdity rise from Man and World. Not the individual components of such pillars of absurdity but rather the conflict that inevitably arises from Man and World. If taking a closer look at alternatives, we see the flaw here with those wishing to change the absurd or completely erase or ignore it. Existentials long have provided thoughts for men to cling to with glee but in fact, the fatal flaw here is the total reduction and elimination of man. Therefore, such a conflict of Man and World cannot exist, hence the absurd ceases to exist. Likewise if we turn to science, we eventually have to make do with fairytale theories and metaphors to explain the toughtest questions, sometimes thought to be impossible to answer, But again here, we see the elimination of a key part of what gives rise to the conflict and hence absurdity: the World.

Hope my brothers. Hope. The abusrd man exists better than the nonabsurd man. Men think more clearly without hope than those with it, but alas, it is inevitable that hope finds us eventually. However, for Camus, just because something makes us uncomfortable is not justification for dismissing it's following results. Reason without hope my friends-let us think of experience without a higher appeal to satisfy Camus and then, so satisfied by our conclusions be at some sort of peace.

Now for the most important part to recall Let us take a look at our current lives, condemned to fighting for truth against globuarism and let us also examine the condemned life of Sisyphus. Sisyphus for those of you unaware, was condemned to push a boulder up a steep hill for eternity as punishment from the gods. At some times my brothers would it not be fair to admit that at times we feel as if fighting an uphill battle, condemned by other powers such as Sisyphus. But  do not be resigned to such a fate my brothers. Let us think of freedom of a relation and Sisyphus himself, as Camus would argue, would have to be a happy man. Forced to an endless fate it might be hard to imagine. But let us take a look back at his situation. Let us look absurdly upon his conflict. For Camus, the steps upon preparation for a goal is more important than the actual act of accomplishing. The feeling of best is that moment of uncertainty before the runner begins the race-filled with anxious feelings and thinking of preparation until it becomes a fleeting thought as the action begins. For Sisyphus, he can still change his fate in a meanigful way. For example, he was sentenced to an eternal existence of punishment yet upon his own reflection of his being with despair and hope, a control of sorts for the newly happy man is not solely limited to an existence of punishment but other meaningful sorts.

The defining moment for Sisyphus though, is his eternal strides towards his designated goal. He has an infinite quantity of existence to reach it. The most defining moment is for Sisyphus is when he reaches towards the uppermost part of the hill only to have the boulder he is pushing role down to where he started in the first place. THIS BROTHERS, IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND JOYOUS part of Sisyphus' existence because he continues to strive towards his goal and upon completing and reaching it, (unlike what is the case most of our life's goals upon completion) he is at the same time unabsolved of his goal.. So the state of most happiness earlier defined by Camus, it always within Sisyphus along with the factors of his being mentioned earlier.

I do not believe many of you will completely buy into Camus' philosophy because I certainly have my own reservations. However, I write this to let it be known that those who seem to be doomed in a long lasting struggle such as the case with Sisyphus or our own struggles against globularists, there is always comfort that we indeed are lucky to always be prepared for our goals rather than absolving ourselves of them as it the case with globularists.  Being a flat earthers my friends, is itself a source of true happiness, and it makes me quite happy to share this tale with all of you.

~Ichi

I wish to know friends if you see value in this trend towards Camus.

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2011, 02:27:13 PM »
I do see value relative to Camus.  In particular, the quality of perseverance stands out.  It is impressive that Sisyphus can not only endure his fate but can complete each cycle of his task ending with a feeling of joyousness.   

Where I take my detour from his fate compared to ours is the length of time considered.  Sisyphus is experiencing an eternal fate and I believe that the hold on Earth shape currently dominated by the globularists will be overturned and FET will once again be recognized in the manner is should be. 

I can call it a win/win since knowing that FET will be taking hold once again and also having given the situation of Sisyphus a good deal of consideration, it only strengthens our position to internalize the good derived from both of these positions.