White British to be minority by 2066

• 79 Replies
?

Eddy Baby

• Official Member
Re: White British to be minority by 2066
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2010, 08:03:18 AM »
Either way, big deal. I look forward to the day when the same spread of ethnicities is present everywhere in the world.

« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2010, 09:12:53 AM »
the common sense policies of the BNP

Yes, as polls indicate, a few examples of commonsense BNP policies the majority of Brits agree with:

- Capital Punishment; according to public polls and research the vast majority of British public want capital punishment reinstated for serious crime offenders.
- Out of EU; most British want to withdraw from the European Union (hence why UKIP and BNP got elected MEP's in 2009).
- Stop Islamification; according to public polls the general British public are concerned with the rise and spread of Islam.
- Stop immigration, and obvious one which according to polls 84% of British agree with.
- Withdraw from Afganistan War, another obvious one which many British agree with.
- Make all benefits and social housing only available to British citizens, a common-sense policy virtually all British agree with.

I could go on.

Yes, my particular favourite is the scrapping of the foreign aid SCANDAL. Especially since that titbit of money saved (£9billion) will multiply hundreds of times over to cover such fantastical policies as:

-the raising of pensions, which already cannot be afforded;
-the raising of the military budget, despite pulling all our troops out(?);
-building coal power stations, which is fine because climate change is a MUSLIM LIE;
-raising inheritance tax to £1 million;
-and my personal favourite £££££: 'a high speed 200 mph magnetic levitation inter-city rail network.' Ah haha hahaha...

But don't worry about the cost! Because this recession and this national deficit are just SCANDALS invented by those BLOODY IMMIGRANTS!! We'll be the richest nation on the planet once we get rid of these millionaire immigrants ransacking our benefits system!! Immigrants are the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems!!

The BNP manifesto is not worth the paper it's written on---except for its comedy value. Typical featherweight party promising the universe on a platter because a) they have not the faintest economic clue and b) every obstacle is a scandal which shall be immediately solved by the removal of the NASTY FOREIGNERS.

You are entitled to your opinion (even though it is wrong). The fact is though, the BNP are the only commonsense party, hence they are the only party which is growing is votes. They nearly trippled their votes in the last general election, up to over half a million and polled nearlly a million votes in 2009 in the european election. All other parties are decreasing in support.
Believing is not the same as knowing.

?

Eddy Baby

• Official Member
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2010, 09:21:33 AM »
Still didn't get an MP though. Oh shit.

You realise that the BNP literally want the UK to have a prison island?

A PRISON ISLAND?

Basically Nick Griffin is just sad because not everybody in Britain spends their evenings in a Cumbrian pub eating crisps out of those papery bags and being all quaint.

Vindictus

• insightful personal text
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2010, 12:27:15 PM »
Bigotry is getting so boring in the 21st Century.

ﮎingulaЯiτy

• Arbitrator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Resident atheist.
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2010, 01:00:50 PM »
Majorities that reproduce less than minorities are funny.
If I was asked to imagine a perfect deity, I would never invent one that suffers from a multiple personality disorder. Christians get points for originality there.

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2010, 01:24:11 PM »
BNP got 1. 9% of the vote in the last general election in May.

Why am I not afraid of Prime Minister Griffin any time soon?

Why do the vast majority of people in Britain (73%+) support BNP's policies, but not the BNP itself?

You mean apart from the history of 'paki-bashing' and vandalism to immigrant property? They might not have been the National Front but they weren't nice by any standards.

Plus, hateful comments like referring to homosexuals as repulsive creatures might have some bearing on it

"'TV footage of dozens of gay demonstrators flaunting their perversions in front of the world's journalists showed just why so many ordinary people find these creatures so repulsive.'"

or what about this gem?

Asked what he would do with people living in Britain who couldn't be 'sent home' because their nationalities were not clear, he said: 'Drop them out of a plane somewhere over Africa. I don't really care.'

maybe it's the links to the British Union of Fascists? "There is a strong, direct link from Oswald Mosley to me "

Perhaps his disregard for the sufferers in Haiti is what people don't like?

Perhaps his holocaust denial in the early nineties is what puts people off?

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2010, 01:28:05 PM »
"Without the White race, nothing matters. [Other right-wing parties] believe that the answer to the race question is integration and a futile attempt to create ?Black Britons?, while we affirm that non-Whites have no place here at all and will not rest until every last one has left our land.?

Yeah, I really wonder why people don't vote BNP...

?

fluffycornsnake

• Official Member
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2010, 03:20:49 PM »
You are entitled to your opinion (even though it is wrong).

You need to try harder than this if you want your fascist fantasies taken seriously.

Also: what Chris Spaghetti said. Just because 73% don't like to be in a minority, doesn't mean 73% must therefore run to the most disgusting troll party available. The BNP is a mob of chavs and lunatics, who've managed to play on the fears of 500,000 empty-headed fools like yourself.

« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2010, 03:39:30 PM »
the common sense policies of the BNP

Yes, as polls indicate, a few examples of commonsense BNP policies the majority of Brits agree with:

- Capital Punishment; according to public polls and research the vast majority of British public want capital punishment reinstated for serious crime offenders.
- Out of EU; most British want to withdraw from the European Union (hence why UKIP and BNP got elected MEP's in 2009).
- Stop Islamification; according to public polls the general British public are concerned with the rise and spread of Islam.
- Stop immigration, and obvious one which according to polls 84% of British agree with.
- Withdraw from Afganistan War, another obvious one which many British agree with.
- Make all benefits and social housing only available to British citizens, a common-sense policy virtually all British agree with.

I could go on.

Yes, my particular favourite is the scrapping of the foreign aid SCANDAL. Especially since that titbit of money saved (£9billion) will multiply hundreds of times over to cover such fantastical policies as:

-the raising of pensions, which already cannot be afforded;
-the raising of the military budget, despite pulling all our troops out(?);
-building coal power stations, which is fine because climate change is a MUSLIM LIE;
-raising inheritance tax to £1 million;
-and my personal favourite £££££: 'a high speed 200 mph magnetic levitation inter-city rail network.' Ah haha hahaha...

But don't worry about the cost! Because this recession and this national deficit are just SCANDALS invented by those BLOODY IMMIGRANTS!! We'll be the richest nation on the planet once we get rid of these millionaire immigrants ransacking our benefits system!! Immigrants are the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems!!

The BNP manifesto is not worth the paper it's written on---except for its comedy value. Typical featherweight party promising the universe on a platter because a) they have not the faintest economic clue and b) every obstacle is a scandal which shall be immediately solved by the removal of the NASTY FOREIGNERS.

You are entitled to your opinion (even though it is wrong). The fact is though, the BNP are the only commonsense party, hence they are the only party which is growing is votes. They nearly trippled their votes in the last general election, up to over half a million and polled nearlly a million votes in 2009 in the european election. All other parties are decreasing in support.

The BNP are a spent force (if indeed they could ever have been considered a force in the first place).  Their organisation is being torn apart by rebels and dissenters and splinter groups and they face bankruptcy I believe. 

« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2010, 05:25:59 PM »

We may have one by Febuary. A byelection is taking place in Oldham East and Saddleworth. Nick is apparently standing, in 2001 he polled 6,552 votes (16. 5%) in the neighbouring ward. This has already got Lib-Lab-Con scared.

The BNP are expected to do very well, as earlier this year in Oldham, two schools (one asian, the other white) were mixed. The results have proven a disaster.

''In a bold attempt to bridge the racial divide in the town of Oldham, Greater Manchester, two of its most segregated schools are merging.

Race riots in the town almost a decade ago revealed deep divisions between its white and Asian populations. The Home Office said it was a place of "deep-rooted" segregation, with communities leading "parallel lives".''

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/8881030.stm

-- More votes will be going to the BNP because of this backfired experiment of trying to mix asian pupils with whites.

Btw, if you ever get into the real world and outside your liberal fantasy, you will realise races don't want to mix. Race riots like oldham, have always existed since immigrants settled in UK, this naturally tells us mixing people who are different does not work.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 05:27:30 PM by Truthseeker2 »

Trekky0623

• Official Member
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2010, 05:31:22 PM »

We may have one by Febuary. A byelection is taking place in Oldham East and Saddleworth. Nick is apparently standing, in 2001 he polled 6,552 votes (16. 5%) in the neighbouring ward. This has already got Lib-Lab-Con scared.

The BNP are expected to do very well, as earlier this year in Oldham, two schools (one asian, the other white) were mixed. The results have proven a disaster.

''In a bold attempt to bridge the racial divide in the town of Oldham, Greater Manchester, two of its most segregated schools are merging.

Race riots in the town almost a decade ago revealed deep divisions between its white and Asian populations. The Home Office said it was a place of "deep-rooted" segregation, with communities leading "parallel lives".''

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/8881030.stm

-- More votes will be going to the BNP because of this backfired experiment of trying to mix asian pupils with whites.

Btw, if you ever get into the real world and outside your liberal fantasy, you will realises races don't want to mix. Race riots like oldham, have always existed since immigrants settled in UK, this naturally tells us mixing people who are different does not work.

I was going to reply to this, but I think this sums it up better.

EDIT: It was pretty funny actually. I typed out about five different responses trying to show my disbelief before I finally went with, "Fuck it. Facepalm."
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 05:34:34 PM by Trekky0623 »

Trekky0623

• Official Member
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2010, 05:41:11 PM »

?

Eddy Baby

• Official Member
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2010, 05:45:42 PM »
Btw, if you ever get into the real world and outside your liberal fantasy, you will realise races don't want to mix.

Bit odd. Some of my best friends are German, Bulgarian, Thai and French.
This is a fantasy.

EnglshGentleman

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2010, 05:58:09 PM »
Btw, if you ever get into the real world and outside your liberal fantasy, you will realize races don't want to mix.

Wtf? Obvious troll is trolling. There isn't another possibility.

« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2010, 06:20:48 PM »
Btw, if you ever get into the real world and outside your liberal fantasy, you will realize races don't want to mix.

Wtf? Obvious troll is trolling. There isn't another possibility.
hahahahaha. really you don't think this can be real? what color is the sky in your world. believe it or not there are still bigots and some of them can use computers. as for truthseekers comments
You can't outrun death forever
But you can sure make the old bastard work for it.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2010, 06:35:18 PM »
Btw, if you ever get into the real world and outside your liberal fantasy, you will realise races don't want to mix.

Bit odd. Some of my best friends are German, Bulgarian, Thai and French.
This is a fantasy.

No, no, no.  Lrn2racism.  These guys don't understand the subtle ethnic differences between individual countries that they already consider as being "white".  To them, white is white.  They won't look at someone with, say, Nordic heritage, note their very pale skin, and then look at an Italian, note their darker hair and skin, and wonder why it is that two people from the same race have such different features.  To do so would set a dangerous precedent, after all.  They might come to think that Italians adapted to their environment over the years by gaining darker skin to help them deal with the warmer climate.  And once that door is opened, who knows what wild conclusions they might draw next?  They could look even further south, to places like Africa, and think that, God forbid, their black skin is simply an adaptation to the extremely hot climate!

You see?  That would be far too damaging to their worldview.  It's much easier for them to draw an arbitrary line in the sand and assume that all non-whites are a violent and savage lesser breed of humans.  Basically, I'm just saying that your comments on your German, Bulgarian, and French friends are going to go way over his head.

« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2010, 06:40:04 PM »

You see?  That would be far too damaging to their worldview.  It's much easier for them to draw an arbitrary line in the sand and assume that all non-whites are a violent and savage lesser breed of humans.  .
dear god I can not believe I am actually defending a bigot.
He is not saying that any particular race is more violent then any others he is saying that  bad things happen when different races mix. yes his views are wrong and raciest but make sure that you attack his particular views in this argument. granted I would believe that he thinks other races are more savage but that is not what he is saying.
You can't outrun death forever
But you can sure make the old bastard work for it.

?

Eddy Baby

• Official Member
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2010, 06:40:43 PM »
Well Bulgarians are kinda darkies. Towel-heads as well, probably, like everywhere else in Africa.

Trekky0623

• Official Member
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2010, 06:41:29 PM »
Well, the only reason the two races couldn't live together would be if they were racist. Maybe they should nut up and quit whining.

« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2010, 07:07:20 PM »
He is not saying that any particular race is more violent then any others he is saying that  bad things happen when different races mix. yes his views are wrong and raciest but make sure that you attack his particular views in this argument. granted I would believe that he thinks other races are more savage but that is not what he is saying.

I'm against bigotry and racism, as is every member of the BNP. The party is now open to anyone of any ethnic descent or race, as long as they share the common goal of securing the existance of the indigenous British.

Nick Griffin (left), Mr. Singh, a Sikh BNP Gold Member and personal friend of Nicks' on the right.

Many sikhs vote for us, we also have support from Jews who are also concerned with the Islamification of Britain. But the largest voting base is the white working class and middle classes who have been betrayed by the goverment, as well as most importantly Christians because the christianphobia and spread of Islam throughout UK is out of hand.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/religion/6590411/Christians-would-rather-vote-BNP-than-Labour-pastor-claims.html

- BNP is the only party Christians can vote for, even a black pastor has admitted.

In fact during the Barking Campaign earlier in the year, a black kenyan reverend openly supported the BNP because as a Christian, BNP he discovered was the only party standing up for Christians.

Nick Griffin also went on Genesistv for a debate with the predominant black christian supporters of the minor Christian Party. You can watch that debate online, as it has been uploaded. It ended in great sucess, with many black christians there agreeing with several of the BNP's policies.

So yes, none of you have any idea what the BNP are. You've been fed lies.

?

Eddy Baby

• Official Member
« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2010, 07:15:41 PM »
Lulz, you think that's not a thinly veiled bunch of lies.
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">YEAH THE ACTUAL BNP

Trekky0623

• Official Member
« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2010, 07:18:06 PM »
Lulz, you think that's not a thinly veiled bunch of lies.
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">YEAH THE ACTUAL BNP

"You guys should calm down, I guess. Or something."

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #52 on: December 05, 2010, 07:27:54 PM »

You see?  That would be far too damaging to their worldview.  It's much easier for them to draw an arbitrary line in the sand and assume that all non-whites are a violent and savage lesser breed of humans.  .

DAMN IT, MAN, DON'T RUIN THE EFFECTS OF MY RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION!

I suppose you're right, though.  I was speaking a little bit extraneously towards the end.  My original point stands, however.  It is no more rational to judge black people as being irreconcilably different from whites than it is to say the same about Nordics and Italians.  Or, if you want to include a historical record of enmity, we could just substitute Irish people for the Nordics.

?

fluffycornsnake

• Official Member
« Reply #53 on: December 05, 2010, 08:01:54 PM »
- BNP is the only party Christians can vote for

This is a ludicrous remark and it's grossly offensive to tar all Christians with the same bigoted brush. I've seen a wide variety of political persuasions in the Christians I've met, but I've yet to encounter such an absurdity as a 'BNP Christian'.

The party is now open to anyone of any ethnic descent or race, as long as they share the common goal of securing the existance of the indigenous British.

If I remember correctly this was only after serious allegations had been raised against the anti-democratic nature of the BNP--they were effectively forced into allowing non-whites to join. Which is deliciously ironic.

« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2010, 12:28:58 AM »
This is a ludicrous remark and it's grossly offensive to tar all Christians with the same bigoted brush. I've seen a wide variety of political persuasions in the Christians I've met, but I've yet to encounter such an absurdity as a 'BNP Christian'.

Look at the BNP policies, they are the only policies a Christian in UK can vote for. BNP wish to:

- Stop the spread of Islam,
- Protect Churches from being destroyed,
- Reintroduce Christian assemblies to schools.

Infact whenever you hear on the news (local or national) of a Church being destroyed, why is the BNP the only party to campaign against its destruction? Where are the conservatives, labour or liberals? None of them care, as they want to destroy this country with Islam, we have this on camera from a labour MP himself saying ''Muslims will take over Britain'':

''Labour Party MP Shahid Malik has predicted the total Islamification of Britain and a Muslim prime minister, Allah willing, within the next thirty years.

The remarks were made at the October 2008 Global Peace and Unity conference held at the Excel London centre, but were deliberately withheld from the video coverage released of that event.

The video speech in which Mr Malik made his remarks has now been released on the internet — nearly five months after the event.

The suppression of the video was clearly designed to try and limit the damage to the ruling Tory and Labour elite, whose immigration policies have led to the situation where a Muslim cabinet minister can confidently predict the total Islamification of this nation.''

If I remember correctly this was only after serious allegations had been raised against the anti-democratic nature of the BNP--they were effectively forced into allowing non-whites to join. Which is deliciously ironic.

Ok, so by the fact some parties are selective on who joins are you going to  call the following organisation racist as well (?):#

http://www.nbpa.co.uk/

National Black Police Association

The above organisation is one of several thousand in Britain which allow only who they consider ''african'' or ''african-caribean'' to join. If you are white you can not join. By your definition then they are racist. But why are they allowed but white groups not? Can you imagine a National white policie association? It cannot exist because it would be called racist. This is the flaw with our current goverment, rights blacks gets are not the same white recieve and the only people to point this out are the BNP.

Vindictus

« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2010, 01:26:26 AM »
Your name gets more ironic with each post.

« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2010, 01:38:55 AM »
Truthseeker you say "races don't want to mix" yet how do you account for the fact that the fastest growing ethnic minority in this country (UK) are those of mixed race?  Seems like they want to mix rather a lot!

Vindictus

« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2010, 01:45:42 AM »
Truthseeker you say "races don't want to mix" yet how do you account for the fact that the fastest growing ethnic minority in this country (UK) are those of mixed race?  Seems like they want to mix rather a lot!

He is the Truthseeker; he knows the truth.

« Reply #58 on: December 06, 2010, 02:42:55 AM »

Right, then look up the divorce rate for mixed marriages. It's as high as 75%. They don't work, and they are based on people who have profound emotional or mental problems. Another research shows that those engaged in mixed marriages or unions are also 30% more stressed than those who stick with their own race. There is also the fact that those in mixed marriages have the highest reported cases of domestic violence.

« Reply #59 on: December 06, 2010, 02:54:22 AM »

Right, then look up the divorce rate for mixed marriages. It's as high as 75%. They don't work, and they are based on people who have profound emotional or mental problems. Another research shows that those engaged in mixed marriages or unions are also 30% more stressed than those who stick with their own race. There is also the fact that those in mixed marriages have the highest reported cases of domestic violence.

Please provide your evidence.