Science corrupted by money

• 16 Replies

Ichimaru Gin :]

• Undefeated FEer
  • Planar Moderator
  • Semper vigilans
Science corrupted by money
« on: November 28, 2010, 05:49:23 PM »
I have seen science itself corrupted by the greed of men. Money taints science even in fields completely unrelated to RE vs FE subject areas.
I saw a slight haze in the hotel bathroom this morning after I took a shower, have I discovered a new planet?

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
Re: Science corrupted by money
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2010, 05:57:34 PM »
Never. "Scientists" are a new breed of man; they are completely above avarice and completely trustworthy.
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2010, 05:59:35 PM »
This does not surprise me. After all, it is science itself which is corrupted, not just those aspects of it which pertain to the shape of the Earth. Indeed, Brother John recently made some extremely perceptive and incisive comments on the matter:

Theres a tendency of scientists to try to box everything into what they know rather than explore the phenomena to satisfactory level or simply state "we aren't sure what caused this, but thats not weird."  Its no surprise either.  Just look at how science is funded and developed.  Money is thrown more likely at that which explains or refutes the explained rather than that which searches for truth.

The foundations of science is important and have been forgotten.  Its not the best method to start with, and its being guided by social concerns rather than a search for truth.  Now I'm not saying all scientists are lying, or are working for money and are not concerned with truth.  I'm just saying to some extent its beyond science at this point to act objectively, at no fault of those studying it (ignoring the flaws in the scientific method.)
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 06:58:33 AM by Lord Wilmore »
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2010, 06:51:57 AM »
It is no surprise to me whatsover that science itself is corrupted by the greed of men.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2010, 05:06:43 PM »
Thats always been one of my huge beefs with main stream science.  Its pretty sad when science questions even curing cancer if it won't turn a profit.  Sickening.

?

17 November

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2010, 10:53:57 PM »
It's pretty sad when science questions even curing cancer if it won't turn a profit.  Sickening.

Concur.  Perhaps no book so deeply illustrates the degeneration of european medicine over many centuries than the Canon of Medicine by Ibn Sina (Avicenna) - especially the translation by the very knowledgeable British doctor Grunen who added invaluable commentary in the footnotes showing the shocking contrast as Grunen is thoroughly  knowledgeable of both schools of medicine.  
http://www.amazon.com/Canon-Medicine-Avicenna/dp/1871031672/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1291444930&sr=1-1

Murder By Injection By Eustace Mullins is an illuminating highlight of the lowlights of modern american medicine.  Mullins is particularly critical of the american financial system and its centrepeice - the "federal reserve" system.
http://www.amazon.com/Murder-Injection-Medical-Conspiracy-Against/dp/B001E0A758/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1291445429&sr=1-1

However, I will grant to modern western medicine that it has excelled impressively with respect to most aspects of emergency medical treatment.

---------------------------------------------------

For almost a thousand years (until at least about 1945) the chief source of both greed and bad science has been the european nations.  The entities which colonized and enslaved much of the world were the same as those which tried to eradicate ancient native scientific traditions and spread heilocentrism and other false sciences.  

The spread of "enlightenment" nationalist ideologies in the nineteenth century were the founding myths upon which wealthy minorities conditioned different peoples' minds to conform to common standards.  Nationalist ideology was usually indoctrinated and control maintained in three ways:

1) The FORCED SCHOOLING of all children in a country instills all inhabitants with a common language making them much easier to control.  Illiterate are usually more easy to control than literate, and the literate (which is different from intellectual) are more capable of SERVING the systems established by the upper classes.  Forced schooling indoctrinates a population with whatever the ruling class desires.   In the case of european colonialism, this means forced indoctrination in false science like heliocentrism.  

The greatest tragedy is that the problem is so entrenched that the better part of the rebellion against these systems have some characteristics of that against which they rebel which causes them to ultimately fail.  For example, Mao Tse tung (and a fair amount of the Marxist movement) victoriously ousted their oppressors and established systems better than their predecessors in many respects.  However, Marx himself was a european who accepted the false ideas of modern science.  Mao and others from the non-european world also uncritically accepted these falsehoods along with the good things which Marx wrote such as his politics and economics.  Even Mao's achievements were overturned after his lifetime by Deng Xiaopeng and his successors which have taken China gradually right back to capitalist exploitation like it was before Mao came along.  Asia and Africa have thrown off the colonial yoke but mostly replaced it with native despotisms modeled upon the european systems which teach european science.

2) MANDATORY MILITARY SERVICE familiarizes members within a given country with a common language, a common loyalty, and to a slightly lesser extent a common culture.

3) The JUDICIARY is reserved for the minority who refuse to cooperate with these artificial systems.

---------------------------------------------------------------

America is the offspring of european colonialism and has become the chief source of bad science (and many other worthless things).
I recently came across 'THE NAZI HYDRA IN AMERICA' which is largely based on the work of the nonconformist muckraking journalist George Seldes.  While not directly about science, this book as much as any other clearly analyzes the trail of the fascist american business elite.

George Seldes
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Seldes

THE NAZI HYDRA IN AMERICA
http://www.amazon.com/Nazi-Hydra-America-Suppressed-History/dp/0930852435

"The Nazi Hydra is not only a colossal document, it's a monument to the American spirit of individual initiative. Author Glen Yeadon has no PhD in history or political science; he's just an inquiring citizen who was interested in World War II. Yet he achieved two things all the history departments and politicians in the country never could.

In Nazi Hydra, Yeadon documents how American fascists in top corporate suites built up Hitler's Nazi Party and war machine, and came very close to turning our country into a Nazi dictatorship in the 1930's. He also lays bare the roots of the problem -- the creeping encroachment of the constitutional powers of government by corporations -- and he recommends a solution.

In ancient mythology, the hydra was a monster with many heads, which grew back when they were cut off. Like The Octopus, it's an apt description of the oligarchy whose tentacles reach the head of every institution in our country.

American GI's cut off one head of the Hydra on the plains of Europe, but treachery was afoot. The money boys like the Dulles brothers were busy funneling Nazi assets back to the United States, to head up the CIA. Ever wonder how the war against Germany turned to the war against "our ally" Russia overnight? Same way the Cold War turned to the War on "Terror," of course. Always got to have a war to keep the slaves working the galleys."

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Peter the Great was the first Bolshevik."
- Voroshilov

My study of the changes in Russia during the 1600's found that a new (corrupt european modeled) system emerged which replaced the old one which thus paved the way for Peter the Great who thoroughly europeanized Russia and made it an accomplice in the crimes of the european colonial powers.  I studied the changes in iconography but found that I could not help but notice parallel changes in these other areas in Russia at the same time such as music, theology, and even politics.  Evidently they had a common source - the west.  And money (greed) played a role.  Russian historian Serge Penkovsky has produced evidenced that the two patriarchs who forced the hated novelties upon the Russian peasantry were convinced to do it with large bribes.  
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Believers

I believe that more widespread knowledge and interest in the sacred traditions would have stifled the attack upon them.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 07:30:41 AM by 17 November »

?

17 November

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2010, 08:01:30 PM »
I have seen science itself corrupted by the greed of men. Money taints science even in fields completely unrelated to RE vs FE subject areas.

Rousseau agreed and argued that the false science and degenerate art of his era corrupted morals.  I agree that both religious and secular art of the eighteenth century is particularly degenerate.  Rousseau was the Karl Marx of the eighteenth century.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discourse_on_the_Arts_and_Sciences

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2010, 02:13:48 PM »
There is definitely enough to be said about the degenerate nature of the science not only to morals but to its own ideals.  One can see that clearly enough simply by noting recent theoretic physics and their blatant disregard for the foundations they are built on.

?

17 November

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2010, 03:46:14 PM »
'LAW AND THE RISE OF CAPITALISM'
By Michael Tigar

http://www.monthlyreview.org/books/law-riseofcapitalism.php
http://www.amazon.com/Law-Rise-Capitalism-Michael-Tigar/dp/0853454116

'Law and the Rise of Capitalism' a 1977 classic by Marxist lawyer Michael Tigar chronicles the corruption of european law and lawyers from the eleventh century after Christ to the eve of the french revolution in the late eighteenth century. 

Thankfully, Tigar shows that the influence of capitalism preceeded the protestant revolt thus giving breadth to his historical perspective.  And this should be expected, given the well known capitalist orientation of the knights templars and their close connection with the crusades and other horrors and exploitations.  The frankish papacy and its strong influence is clearly shown to have a central role in the passage and acceptance of laws which serve merchants like those of Venice and Genoa and their exploits. The history of law and its transformations as an instrument of oppression and exploitation is continued into the colonial era until the time of the french revolution.

I personally find particularly interesting the fact that the author chose the eleventh century to begin the chronicle.  If the level of corrupt aristocratic influence in europe was significantly lower prior to that century, then it immediately brings to mind the fact that was precisely the same century in which the apostasy of the papacy was consumated (A.D. 1054) and the orientation of the papacy was shortly thereafter completely altered by Hildebrand.

This is a significant book in that comparatively few anti-capitalist books these days chronicle the influence of money on a specific occupation during the pre-reformation era (or even prior to 1800).  Max Weber's 'Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism' is another worthwhile classic showing how capitalism corrupts religion and society and whose main flaw that capitalism allegedly began with protestantism is corrected in Tigar's more far sighted work.  'Law and the Rise of Capitalism' is also a corrective to the best of the papist economic historians like Hilaire Belloc whose 1912 classic 'The Servile State' accurately argued that capitalism is leading to slavery and was less detailed than Tigar in his description of the rise of capitalism prior to the reformation.

A book which chronicles the influence of capitalism upon renaissance science would be a fitting companion to
'Law and the Rise of Capitalism'.

?

17 November

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2010, 07:05:38 PM »

NASA has always been very involved with corporate wealth as were its predecessors in the United States and fascist Germany.  Fascism is defined as the control of government by the wealthy.  When government is stronger than the wealthy, then the weak at least have a chance at justice, opportunity, and fairness. 

Most modern conservative western schools of economic thought such as libertarianism (i.e. as advocated by the CATO institute or the Heritage Foundation) or the Austrian school of economics all have fascist roots and are propaganda for the wealthy which includes Austrian school members like Frederic von Hayek and Milton Friedman (who was so popular with the Reagan/Bush team).  Not everything they say is a lie, but the backbone of their philosophy is fascist.  You can tell a lot by who their enemies are.  There has been a lot of money spent on this propaganda since world war ii which has unfortunately successfully equated capitalism with liberty in many peoples' minds.  The opposite is the truth.  Liberty has nothing to do capitalism, but fascism is the offspring of capitalism.

The same goes for most science that has the same funding as conservative economics theories.  It is rubbish intended for the masses.  NASA founder Werner von Braun was himself a Nazi SS officer who worked with and for SS leader Heinrich Himmler, and his science is just as fascist and just as false in america as it was in Nazi Germany.

NASA FOUNDER WERNER VON BRAUN IN SS UNIFORM WITH HEINRICH HIMMLER
http://www.reformation.org/wernher-von-braun.html

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2010, 08:53:15 AM »
The doctrines of globularism and Nazism are very similar in their foundation.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

?

17 November

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2011, 09:34:15 PM »
I just got a copy of:

'Medical Apartheid: The Dark History of Medical Experimentation on Black Americans from Colonial Times to the Present'
By Harriet Washington

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/076791547X/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=0385509936&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0WZ0KG73QQNGCYEDVG5B

and I am very interested to find a copy of 'Science and Oppression' by the Afro-centrist scholar Jacob Carruthers.  This latter book was published in 1972 and is long out of print.  I reckon that is what happens to many of the good books, but I will find it in a library and photocopy it.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2011, 09:49:33 PM »
How so?

?

17 November

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2011, 04:54:27 AM »
How so?
Fair question.  Although those two were not what I specifically had in mind, western europe in the early twentieth century including Nazism had already been thoroughly globularist for a long time.  I have read that the hollow earth movement (which is a form of globularism) was particularly in vogue with Nazism.  The interaction of the hollow earth doctrine and the other occult movements in Nazism are the subject of 'Morning of the Magicians' by Louis Pauwels.
http://www.amazon.com/Morning-Magicians-Louis-Pauwels/dp/0812885325

An occult connection with Nazism has also been the subject of other better documented books such as 'The Occult and the Third Reich' by Jean-Michel Angebert.
http://www.amazon.com/Occult-Third-Reich-Mystical-Origins/dp/0025021508/ref=tmm_hrd_title_0

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2011, 08:29:28 AM »
How so?

Both require unquestioning belief in a higher human authority, and will stop at nothing to stay in power (even murdering their subjects).

Username

• Administrator

?

17 November

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2011, 06:46:18 PM »
'How the Dead Souls of Venice Corrupted Science'
By Webster Tarpley

http://tarpley.net/online-books/against-oligarchy/how-the-dead-souls-of-venice-corrupted-science/