John Davis' Zetetic Research Project

• 12 Replies
?

17 November

• Flat Earth Believer
John Davis' Zetetic Research Project
« on: November 13, 2010, 05:37:27 PM »
Now, both ua acceleration and the infinite earth conjectures were created in order to explain terrestrial/planetary gravitation/gravity on a flat earth; and both fail miserably to address even this single issue.

I have posted countless times already the direct quotes from I. Newton specifying the fact that he believed that there are two DIFFERENT gravitational forces: one of a rotational type, responsible for planetary/stellar orbits, and the other responsible for the terrestrial gravitation phenomenon.

I have posted, also, the direct arguments relating to the perturbation of planetary orbits, impossibility of the existence of a field of gravitons which would allow a Sun - Planet - Satellite system to function, and much more; the gravitational force responsible for planetary/stellar orbits is of a ROTATIONAL TYPE, completely different than the terrestrial gravitation encoutered here, on the flat earth.

I have also demonstrated directly and very clearly that there is no attractive gravity; we have PUSHING gravity, caused by the pressure of the terrestrial/telluric currents. And there must be a shield/barrier of energy (call it the Schumann Cavity) between the two types of gravitational phenomena just described.

Both infinite earth/ua acceleration are armchair, fictitious hypotheses which do not answer the most basic questions when it comes to the gravitational anomalies known to exist over the surface of the earth/oceans (an issue I have presented here frequently).

I believe that Levee is correct with respect to his conclusions that the UA moving earth and infinite earth theories are wrong.  
Both John Davis and Levee agree that the UA theory is wrong.  

As far as the infinite earth theory, Levee states that it was "created in order to explain terrestrial/planetary gravitation/gravity on a flat earth."  
May I respectfully ask John Davis if an adequate explanation of gravity is related to the reason why he believes in an infinite world?  
If not, then what is the reason if I may respectfully inquire?

I would like to add that to the best of my knowledge, most modern theories of an infinite universe are indirectly or directly influenced by the sixteenth century occultist Giordano Bruno. 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giordano_Bruno
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 06:47:25 PM by 17 November »

?

17 November

• Flat Earth Believer
Re: Alternative Flat Earth Theory
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2010, 05:51:54 PM »
If levee, or any other flat earther here, wishes to post an essay in the book to present their opposing view or views I'd be happy to add the necessary pages to the book.  However, it must be coherent and print worthy (to my discretion).

Do you think it will be possible at some point to either forward via message or post a tentative Table of Contents for the book?

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2010, 04:11:57 AM »
If levee, or any other flat earther here, wishes to post an essay in the book to present their opposing view or views I'd be happy to add the necessary pages to the book.  However, it must be coherent and print worthy (to my discretion).

Do you think it will be possible at some point to either forward via message or post a tentative Table of Contents for the book?
At some point sure.  At some later point I was planning on releasing online copies of the book to several flat earthers worth their salt.
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2010, 07:06:04 AM »
Excellent. Honestly, I cannot wait to read your new work John. Actually that's incorrect - I can wait, unlike some RE'ers =)
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2010, 09:09:59 AM »
All round earth supporters are actually salivating at the thought of reading your book.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2010, 07:33:34 PM »
I've given serious thought to your offer of writing a small addendum, but may wait to see what points strike me and where you and I most strongly agree and disagree.
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

?

17 November

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2010, 05:07:36 PM »
I've given serious thought to your offer of writing a small addendum, but may wait to see what points strike me and where you and I most strongly agree and disagree.

This makes a lot of sense.  Although I already have some idea of John's views (such as the infinite world and the submoon which are relatively petty differences considering the extent of our agreement compared to everyone else), I am willing to submit an addendum or suggestions or whatever John thinks would be most helpful - especially after seeing a table of contents.  (And no rush here - this will still be my attitude a year and more from now.)

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2010, 08:12:41 AM »
Indeed, I've kept most my recent beliefs that will go into this private for semi-obvious reasons.

I'll see what I can do about that previsionary Table of Contents.  I'm always discovering new things in my notes that remind me that I need to squish in more or less of certain things.
As far as the infinite earth theory, Levee states that it was "created in order to explain terrestrial/planetary gravitation/gravity on a flat earth."  
May I respectfully ask John Davis if an adequate explanation of gravity is related to the reason why he believes in an infinite world?  
Its not, per se.  When I discovered it, it was just a much sounder model than UA, all things considered, and didn't attempt to rewrite the entirety of physics.   This discovery was partly revealed to me early, but I guess I didn't understand how to process it.  However, upon learning more, I see now that it is not a suitable explanation for our gravitational field, but merely a stepping stone in the right direction.

A suitable explanation for gravitational forces can be found in careful study of the space-medium, the nature of the infinite earth, and the nature of wandering stars.

I would like to add that to the best of my knowledge, most modern theories of an infinite universe are indirectly or directly influenced by the sixteenth century occultist Giordano Bruno.
Wasn't he a friar?  It is of no surprise to me that anyone, occultist or not, would gain zetetic insight given his lifestyle.  Such insight is hardly ever complete, despite it being complete when revealed.

EDIT:
I'd like to apologize to Levee for derailing this thread a bit about my book.  It was unintentional and hopefully will be remedied soon.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 08:15:50 AM by Username »

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2010, 06:17:11 AM »
Indeed, I've kept most my recent beliefs that will go into this private for semi-obvious reasons.

I'll see what I can do about that previsionary Table of Contents.  I'm always discovering new things in my notes that remind me that I need to squish in more or less of certain things.
Its not, per se.  When I discovered it, it was just a much sounder model than UA, all things considered, and didn't attempt to rewrite the entirety of physics.   This discovery was partly revealed to me early, but I guess I didn't understand how to process it.  However, upon learning more, I see now that it is not a suitable explanation for our gravitational field, but merely a stepping stone in the right direction.

A suitable explanation for gravitational forces can be found in careful study of the space-medium, the nature of the infinite earth, and the nature of wandering stars.

Wasn't he a friar?  It is of no surprise to me that anyone, occultist or not, would gain zetetic insight given his lifestyle.  Such insight is hardly ever complete, despite it being complete when revealed.

EDIT:
I'd like to apologize to Levee for derailing this thread a bit about my book.  It was unintentional and hopefully will be remedied soon.

It can be remedied right now; I already wrote to Wilmore, and Ichimaru, but I got no response so far; create a new thread with the last 7 messages, Upcoming Book (or something like that); so I can get back to the subject discussed here (next item on the menu, universal acceleration in the context of ether/aether theory).

EDIT: also please delete the present message...

I leeve you, until then, with the Kinetic Theory of Gravitation by C. Brush...

http://www.rexresearch.com/brush/brush.htm

« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 06:39:53 AM by levee »

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2010, 08:38:34 AM »
EDIT:
I'd like to apologize to Levee for derailing this thread a bit about my book.  It was unintentional and hopefully will be remedied soon.

It can be remedied right now; I already wrote to Wilmore, and Ichimaru, but I got no response so far; create a new thread with the last 7 messages, Upcoming Book (or something like that); so I can get back to the subject discussed here (next item on the menu, universal acceleration in the context of ether/aether theory).

It cannot be remedied without an administrator.  I know you wrote to Wilmore and Ichi, we have a discussion concerning it in the moderator forums.  I just thought I'd let you know they got the messages, we plan on fixing the issue, and are waiting on an admin to do it.

?

17 November

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2010, 07:22:37 PM »

I respectfully want to make it clear that as far as I am concerned Giordano Bruno had no insight whatsoever.  He was part of the problem - not part of the solution.  The doctrine of infinity was Bruno's particular contribution to mass delusion.  Aside from the fact that he was an aryan heretic, Bruno was also one of the principle founders of modern heliocentrism.  

In my opinion, the fact that Bruno was a friar with a Dominican (papist) background increased his delusion.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2010, 05:05:20 PM »

I respectfully want to make it clear that as far as I am concerned Giordano Bruno had no insight whatsoever.  He was part of the problem - not part of the solution.  The doctrine of infinity was Bruno's particular contribution to mass delusion.  Aside from the fact that he was an aryan heretic, Bruno was also one of the principle founders of modern heliocentrism.  

In my opinion, the fact that Bruno was a friar with a Dominican (papist) background increased his delusion.
Zeno's paradox is much older than Bruno and implicitly defines infinity.  Infinity would have come about no matter what.

Username

• Administrator
Re: John Davis' Zetetic Research Project
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2019, 09:53:51 PM »
The book is my life's work. My daily work is giving everyone a home to talk about the odd, and the weird. The little bits that make you sleep a little less at night.

Sometimes they intersect.