Explanation of horizon and bendy-light theory

• 8 Replies
?

vhu9644

• Round earth supporter
Explanation of horizon and bendy-light theory
« on: November 17, 2010, 09:59:22 PM »
how does a horizon form, and stuff go beneath it, and what is the bendy-light theory?
people i respect: Ski, Oracle, PizzaPlanet, Wendy

?

Atom Man

• Watch out for that tree
Re: Explanation of horizon and bendy-light theory
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 04:05:35 AM »
The answer is simple. The Earth is round and rotates arround its axis. In tern the Earth rotates arround the sun. Rotation of the earth on its axis results in sun rise and sun sets on the east, west horizons respectivley.

Bendy light is a non sensical concotion of some FEers. It can not be tested or observed and does nothing to improve the FE stance.
Urinal Etiquette is like Ghost Busting: Never Cross the Streams

Skeleton

• Frankly, I have better things to do with my time.
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, 10:14:28 AM »

Bendy light is a non sensical concotion of some FEers. It can not be tested or observed and does nothing to improve the FE stance.

Incorrect - while it is nonsensical, it has been tested and proved false by not producing visual effects that it predicts would happen. See the many discussions of this.
If the ultimate objective is to kill Skeleton, we should just do that next.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2010, 01:03:42 PM »

Incorrect - while it is nonsensical, it has been tested and proved false by not producing visual effects that it predicts would happen. See the many discussions of this.

Actually, it's hard to disprove a concept that has not yet matured to the point where it can make any mathematical predictions.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

kbthiede

• RE, because I actually learned high school science
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2010, 07:39:43 PM »

Actually, it's hard to disprove a concept that has not yet matured to the point where it can make any mathematical predictions.

Actually it is hard to prove that magic does not exist when magic is all around us, dawg.

Science - logic + (lots and lots of) magic = FLAT EARTH THEORY

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2010, 09:12:58 AM »

Actually it is hard to prove that magic does not exist when magic is all around us, dawg.

You dun got trolled by ICP.

?

vhu9644

• Round earth supporter
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2010, 09:48:13 PM »
seriously, i want a FEer to answer me on how this works.  i dont understand it at all

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2010, 07:59:25 AM »
seriously, i want a FEer to answer me on how this works.  i dont understand it at all

Here is Parsifal's original thread:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=21912.0
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

?

vhu9644

• Round earth supporter
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2010, 06:56:41 PM »
thx lord wilmore