The Shadow Object/Anti-Moon Revealed?

• 92 Replies

Hessy

• My alts: Edgeworth, any/all spambots
Re: The Shadow Object/Anti-Moon Revealed?
« Reply #90 on: November 08, 2010, 04:16:11 AM »
Newton also believed in the occult and supernatural, but RE'ers seem to ignore that and continue to hold Newton up as a genius.

I'm not sure why you think that's relevant (or even true).  We all have our eccentricities, and crazy people often prove to be the best thinkers.

« Reply #91 on: November 12, 2010, 02:02:32 PM »
Newton also believed in the occult and supernatural, but RE'ers seem to ignore that and continue to hold Newton up as a genius.

I'm not sure why you think that's relevant (or even true).  We all have our eccentricities, and crazy people often prove to be the best thinkers.

So true,.....if.....we can exclude *cough* certain ppl from that classification....*cough*

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #92 on: November 12, 2010, 06:18:48 PM »
The comments were all speculation, and none of them were sufficient.
In your opinion. When you become respected in the field of optics, I'll care about your opinion on this issue. Until then, the comments of better experts are sufficient.

Blatant ad hominem.
Are you saying that all ad hominem attacks are fallacies?
Says ClockTower with his Wiki link ready.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
The ad hominem is a classic logical fallacy, but it is not always fallacious.
Setting semantics traps to win an earth shape argument is very cheap.
I apologize, but Wikipedia.org is no longer a valid form of evidence on this website because of its obvious RE bias. Please offer a different less biased source.

so you just took a source that we all use, and just deemed it unsuable? that makes no sense.  isnt wikipedia peer-edited and reviewed?
TFES told me that Wikipedia is to biased towrds RE to be used. I was just messing around.