About the word god and deism.

• 6 Replies
?

kwstas

About the word god and deism.
« on: November 04, 2010, 05:46:23 PM »
Due to the fact that certain religious approaches have given to the word god and a specificity according to their approach, gave a rise and to a relation of a no hope approach, regarding a superiority attributed to a higher fatherly understanding, neglecting the whole overall sthenicity and of this word. In this manner people would have not been able to clear and this enya towards the highest potential of any attribution, but of all humans, and towards the higher fatherly understanding.
Basically the arguments have begun as such... Would this superiority be and on word, that of a simple creation which is te human also? Would this superiority be on any other relation far from equality to have had maid anyone on difference? I belive that the answer has always to do on how much authority we allow towards authority to be able to satisfy everyone. Even and on this argument one must think enough to allow freedom on any otherly, allow no contradiction, state another relation, and allow authority to satisfy everyone.
To such an argument another might fail to realize that some may be thinking of god in a relation on no human word and no unequal human creation, where as others may be insisting on simply as they claim, on word and unequality... The problem comes down to the god's own insistance to be on human word superior, on the base if and on his public relation needed, to be accounting but certainly and in public a credibility to and his approach.
I believe that at first all approaches towards all creationers should be dealt with respect, regarding that all the people doing so have been on a choice of faith, morals, seeking, knowledge, satisfaction etc.

Re: About the word god and deism.
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 06:29:15 PM »
Babelfish fail...
There is evidence for a NASA conspiracy. Please search.

?

Mykael

• Professor of the Horrible Sciences
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 08:38:32 PM »

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2010, 08:47:39 PM »
egg fry oil fish vanilla destroy truck rope walk shovel drive

?

Mykael

• Professor of the Horrible Sciences
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2010, 08:50:46 PM »
Due to the fact that certain religious approaches have given to the word god and a specificity according to their approach, gave a rise and to a relation of a no hope approach, regarding a superiority attributed to a higher fatherly understanding, neglecting the whole overall sthenicity and of this word. In this manner people would have not been able to clear and this enya towards the highest potential of any attribution, but of all humans, and towards the higher fatherly understanding.
  |
  |
  V
In here

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2010, 06:43:11 AM »
inb4RM

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2010, 10:48:40 AM »
Basically the arguments have begun as such... Would this superiority be and on word, that of a simple creation which is te human also? Would this superiority be on any other relation far from equality to have had maid anyone on difference? I belive that the answer has always to do on how much authority we allow towards authority to be able to satisfy everyone. Even and on this argument one must think enough to allow freedom on any otherly, allow no contradiction, state another relation, and allow authority to satisfy everyone.
To such an argument another might fail to realize that some may be thinking of god in a relation on no human word and no unequal human creation, where as others may be insisting on simply as they claim, on word and unequality... The problem comes down to the god's own insistance to be on human word superior, on the base if and on his public relation needed, to be accounting but certainly and in public a credibility to and his approach.
I believe that at first all approaches towards all creationers should be dealt with respect, regarding that all the people doing so have been on a choice of faith, morals, seeking, knowledge, satisfaction etc.
For the greatest argument remains if this man is in danger having never aquired and with women on their behalf of the aquiery, of what would be on their search of equality, more than it would be on whether on what could he be about. Far from that i too have never wished to be on any anti superiority, but and if on his behalf a societal claim would begin, one needs public, relation, name in order for anything to be towards benefit. It is only practical, action that would be the only proof, the only  seriousness on how civilization increases, and this  i too would insist or is it ever otherwise on any reching - achievement of civilizations. Can there ever be a be claim of working, coworking without actual size? Or what argument can exist contradictory? And this to have begun if it has begun only on his behalf on starting contadiction. Otherwise nowone would care and of any want of other, for all can be satisfied on division of wants.

Ti sto thiaolo les?
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.