Christianity

• 39 Replies

ﮎingulaЯiτy

• Arbitrator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Resident atheist.
Re: Christianity
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2010, 06:19:04 PM »
(which would lead me to assume that you are not an atheist)

He answered his own rhetorical questions.

Now I'm not naming anyone particularly, but I am as convinced as ever that nominal christians are the scum of the earth.  I can understand how many a hick police departments and kkk leaders recruit their goons.
??? This has almost nothing to do with Parsec's potential classification as a theist. Furthermore, this non sequitur step is just a statement of personal religious discrimination, bordering on hate speech. If you are going to critique or question other religious schools of thought, please do so respectfully and with conversational purpose from now on.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 06:21:28 PM by ﮎingulaЯiτy »
If I was asked to imagine a perfect deity, I would never invent one that suffers from a multiple personality disorder. Christians get points for originality there.

?

17 November

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2010, 06:24:38 PM »
God bless you.

parsec

« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2010, 06:26:02 PM »
God bless you.

God had already blessed me. Your hypocrisy is obvious.

Ichimaru Gin :]

• Undefeated FEer
  • Planar Moderator
  • Semper vigilans
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2010, 06:27:33 PM »
Lets please get back on topic and stop the insults everyone.
I saw a slight haze in the hotel bathroom this morning after I took a shower, have I discovered a new planet?

parsec

« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2010, 06:31:30 PM »
I hereby request the user '17 November' be forbidden to post anything more in this thread. His behavior with deleting posts and reposting is only used as a means to cause inflammatory discussions. Specifically I mean the last one:

"Coming from you, that would be a compliment."

ﮎingulaЯiτy

• Arbitrator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Resident atheist.
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2010, 07:06:21 PM »
I hereby request the user '17 November' be forbidden to post anything more in this thread. His behavior with deleting posts and reposting is only used as a means to cause inflammatory discussions. Specifically I mean the last one:

"Coming from you, that would be a compliment."

I have yet to see any rules prohibiting the deletion and re-posting within a thread as a means of editing. Unless the re-posted text is after any responses to the original post, it is not destructive, and by itself should not upset you.

Any willful inflammatory content of those posts, is a different story which will be addressed on a case by case basis when necessary. However, it is not within precedent nor good forum protocol to censor someone's input simply because they are pissing you off. Visit suggestions and concerns if you want to appeal this, but as far as this thread goes, drop it.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 07:09:29 PM by ﮎingulaЯiτy »
If I was asked to imagine a perfect deity, I would never invent one that suffers from a multiple personality disorder. Christians get points for originality there.

Vindictus

• insightful personal text
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2010, 07:14:02 PM »
What, exactly, was the point of this thread? Were you simply stating you are a Christian?

parsec

« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2010, 07:22:09 PM »
This thread is addressing what I personally believe is the essence of the teaching of Jesus of Nazareth and the fundamental difference between Christianity as opposed to other Abrahamic religions.

Vindictus

• insightful personal text
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2010, 07:30:49 PM »
Why didn't you say that before?

parsec

« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2010, 07:32:14 PM »
Because a user '17 November' was derailing it with walls of copypasta.