I have a great Idea

• 6 Replies
I have a great Idea
« on: October 30, 2010, 09:30:03 PM »
Since many of you flat earth believers seem to be fairly intelligent, I suggest that you build yourselves a good, strong balloon.  Attach a camera too it and around 35 miles of tether, then send it to upper stratosphere.  The whole experiment should take about 2 days.

Then look at the footage on the camera!!! OMG, you will then know for sure if the Earth is flat or round.

EnglshGentleman

• Flat Earth Editor
Re: I have a great Idea
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2010, 09:57:12 PM »
Why is this is Debate?  ???

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2010, 11:28:37 PM »
Since many of you flat earth believers seem to be fairly intelligent, I suggest that you build yourselves a good, strong balloon.  Attach a camera too it and around 35 miles of tether, then send it to upper stratosphere.  The whole experiment should take about 2 days.

Then look at the footage on the camera!!! OMG, you will then know for sure if the Earth is flat or round.

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=High+Altitude+Photographs

Lorddave

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2010, 02:08:41 AM »
For every proof REers present, FEers make up a counter using their imagination.

Really, it's rather impressive that they're as creative as they are.
I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2010, 03:14:23 AM »

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=High+Altitude+Photographs

That photograph was taken from an altitude of roughly 50K feet, there is some curvature that is seen, but 50K feet is not enough to get the full perspective.

?

Danukenator123

• My Alts: Parsifal
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2010, 09:03:28 AM »

Better yet, why the hell is it posted in the first place. This is the most massive LURK MOAR ever. There are eight threads about this

EnglshGentleman

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2010, 10:06:29 AM »

Better yet, why the hell is it posted in the first place. This is the most massive LURK MOAR ever. There are eight threads about this

True true, very true.