Travels of my Brothers

• 3 Replies

Ichimaru Gin :]

• Undefeated FEer
  • Planar Moderator
  • Semper vigilans
Travels of my Brothers
« on: October 18, 2010, 04:44:14 PM »
Tell me brothers, where have your travels taken you? How did they affect your perception of the world?
I saw a slight haze in the hotel bathroom this morning after I took a shower, have I discovered a new planet?

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
Re: Travels of my Brothers
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 12:42:04 PM »
I once travelled to olde Belgium, from which the flatness of the Earth is more intuitively plain to the human countenance than amidst England's rolling hills and valleys. Belgium's verdant plains(/planes) are unspeakably flat.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2010, 08:18:27 PM »
I've been to several foreign countries limited to North America and Western Europe. What I've learned abroad is mostly about people, not related to the shape of the earth.
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

John Davis

• Secretary Of The Society
  • Administrator
  • Most Prolific Scientist, 2019
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2010, 12:26:07 AM »
I've been several places.  I've been over a great deal of Europe and South America, a good deal of North America, Russia, and Australia.  I really want to have some time to do studies in Japan and Asia though due to their recent fortean events.   

Like Ski, most of what I learned was about people.  However, it did solidfy my belief that the RE model simply does not add up.  It also lead to several chapters worth of material that may be devoted to historic mysteries explained on/by a flat earth.
Quantum Ab Hoc