Clear this up for me

• 6 Replies
Clear this up for me
« on: September 16, 2010, 04:33:41 PM »
If the Earth was accelerating upwards wouldn't it crush us when we jumped because of the force and weight of the Earth??? Also if it was accelerating upwards how come it doesn't crash in to planes? How could some one throw a foot ball straight for more than 500 yards with out it crashing? It must be accelerating at the same rate and constant speed all the time if this were true how come all the following doesn't add up? The only solution is Gravity. Also if were accelerating up we would be putting distance between the moon the sun and us unless there accelerating at the same speed with us which can't be true because it would cause a black hole if the sun moved. So wouldn't our seasons be constantly changing and we wouldn't see regular eclipses and our tide would be different even altering the color of our sky?

(The blue color of the sky is due to Rayleigh scattering. As light moves through the atmosphere, most of the longer wavelengths pass straight through. Little of the red, orange and yellow light is affected by the air.

However, much of the shorter wavelength light is absorbed by the gas molecules. The absorbed blue light is then radiated in different directions. It gets scattered all around the sky. Whichever direction you look, some of this scattered blue light reaches you. Since you see the blue light from everywhere overhead, the sky looks blue. )
But if we where accelerating upwards our light would differ all the time, in that case the sky may not be blue.

Proof that gravity constant G = (3/4)(H^2)/[(pi)(density)e^3]

Proof of 1.7% accuracy: http://www.wbabin.net/physics/cook2.htm

Background info: http://members.lycos.co.uk/nigelbryancook/

Summary:

Nugent, Physical Review Letters (v75 p394), cites decay of nickel-63 from supernovae, obtaining H = 50 km/sec/Mps (where 1 Mps = 3.086x10^22 m). The density of visible matter at our local time has long been known to be 4x10^-28 kg/m3. However, White and Fabian in the March 1995 Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, using the Einstein Observatory satellite data, estimate that invisible gas increases this density by 15%.

Using these data, G = 3(H^2)/[4pi(e^3)?] = 6.783x10^-11 Nm^2kg^-2, within 1.65% of the physical measurement for G of 6.673x10^-11 Nm^2kg^-2.

Background:

‘Electronic Universe’ article (Electronics World, Vol. 109, No. 1804) proves G = 3(H^2)/(4 pi ?). [Ref: http://cdsweb.cern.ch/search.py?f=author&p=Cook%2C+N and http://www.wbabin.net/physics/cook1.htm.

H is the Hubble constant and ? is the density of universe responsible for causing gravity by the inward reaction of 377-ohm physical space to the outward big bang; pi is the mathematical constant. Considering the density, it is highest at early times and thus density increases in the observable space-time trajectory, as we look further into the past with increasing distance.

But the increasing spread of matter with increasing distance partly offsets this increase, as proven when we put the observed Hubble equation (v = Hr) into the mass continuity equation and solve it. For spherical symmetry, dx = dy = dz = dr. Hence: d?/dt = -div.(?v) = -div.(?Hr) = 3d(?Hr)/dr = -3?H. Solving d?/dt = -3?H by rearranging, integrating, then using exponentials to get rid of the natural logarithms (resulting from the integration) gives the increased density to be ?e^(3Ht), where e is Euler’s constant (2.718 ...). In the absence of gravitational retardation (i.e. with the cause of gravity as inward reaction of space to the outward big bang), H = 1/t when H = v/r = c/(radius of universe) = 1/t, where t is the age of the universe, so e^(3Ht) = e^3 = 20.1 and observed G = 3(H^2)/[4pi(e^3)?].

(If you dropped a big enough triangle shape you would feel wind rushing down to your hand as it fell, if the earth was going upwards wouldn't that not be the case? What about our satellites? There in our (gravity field) So they rotate around us if we where accelerating upwards what would make them rotate around us they would just float of into space? We wouldn't not revolve around the sun, Which we all know we do because of the yearly seasons we have. But if the satellites weren't drawn to our gravitational poll than wouldn't they just crash into us if we where accelerating upwards?

If all of this is false what is the force that makes us accelerate upwards?

I'm seventeen years old and this is all so obvious to me! I dropped out of highschool and still I understand all of this. Why can't The FES?!
Quote from: Albert Einstein
"The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about"
Quote from: Elbert Hubbard
"The recipe for perpetual ignorance is: Be satisfied with your opinions and content with your knowledge"

EnglshGentleman

• Flat Earth Editor
Re: Clear this up for me
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2010, 04:52:53 PM »
If the Earth was accelerating upwards wouldn't it crush us when we jumped because of the force and weight of the Earth???

No it wouldn't since we are accelerating along with it up until we jump.

Also if it was accelerating upwards how come it doesn't crash in to planes? How could some one throw a foot ball straight for more than 500 yards with out it crashing?

When the Earth is accelerating upwards it is pushing air along with it just like anything else. Planes fly on this on the air just as birds do.

It must be accelerating at the same rate and constant speed all the time if this were true how come all the following doesn't add up?

It is accelerating at the same rate the whole time.

The only solution is Gravity.

Incorrect.

Also if were accelerating up we would be putting distance between the moon the sun and us unless there accelerating at the same speed with us which can't be true because it would cause a black hole if the sun moved.

This has got to be the most ridiculous claim you have made yet. Stars move around all the time in RET without them turning into Black holes.

So wouldn't our seasons be constantly changing and we wouldn't see regular eclipses and our tide would be different even altering the color of our sky?

Nope.

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2010, 04:58:39 PM »

So wouldn't our seasons be constantly changing and we wouldn't see regular eclipses and our tide would be different even altering the color of our sky?

Nope.

[/quote]

Explain?
"The recipe for perpetual ignorance is: Be satisfied with your opinions and content with your knowledge"

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2010, 05:00:41 PM »
If the Earth was accelerating upwards wouldn't it crush us when we jumped because of the force and weight of the Earth???

What about when we are coming back down how come where not being crushed when we hit the ground?

EnglshGentleman

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2010, 05:03:35 PM »
I suggest that you put all of your ideas into 1 post, not many and don't double post.

What about when we are coming back down how come where not being crushed when we hit the ground?

The Earth is only accelerating for a second or two at best when you jump. That isn't going to hurt you. That is like saying, "Why aren't we crushed by gravity every time we jump?"

To your other question, (since i don't feel like fixing your quote fail), I see no reason why any of those would happen.

I also suggest you read the FAQ, since many of your questions are extremely rudimentary.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 05:05:56 PM by EnglshGentleman »

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2010, 05:14:24 PM »
I suggest that you put all of your ideas into 1 post, not many and don't double post.

The Earth is only accelerating for a second or two at best when you jump. That isn't going to hurt you. That is like saying, "Why aren't we crushed by gravity every time we jump?"

To your other question, (since i don't feel like fixing your quote fail), I see no reason why any of those would happen.

I also suggest you read the FAQ, since many of your questions are extremely rudimentary.

Answer me this what is the force that makes up Accelerate upwards? How come we do it?

EnglshGentleman

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2010, 05:35:37 PM »

Answer me this what is the force that makes up Accelerate upwards? How come we do it?

UA. Please read the FAQ.