Reason that the minimum wage is so low.

• 3 Replies

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« on: July 20, 2006, 07:41:28 PM »
I have heard from one of my associates that the reason that the minimum wage is kept at the level that it is and the reason most of the world's population has no money, is because if people had money, they would travel the world, and this could compromise the men who protect the wall.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2006, 05:52:31 AM »
Doubtless the conspiracy's economic rigging contributes in part to an inability to travel and thus to visit Antarctica en masse. However, I don't believe the laissez-faire attitude of contemporary business is the main cause - rather government intervention, taxation and regulation - which produces universal just-above-poverty for a lot of people.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2006, 04:35:33 PM »
You make much sense sir, I have been looking at the numbers and I am again forced to believe that the Reason minimum wage is kept low is becuase of the Ice wall and the Truth.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2006, 04:37:42 PM »
Wasn't that your original hypothesis anyway? Maybe I misunderstood your post.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901