"My Philosophy Regarding Established & Future Belief Systems"

• 64 Replies

EnglshGentleman

• Flat Earth Editor
Re: "My Philosophy Regarding Established & Future Belief Systems"
« Reply #60 on: February 01, 2012, 01:18:25 PM »
Your statement didn't really make sense.....

He is pointing out that your stance is saying that the government is using fear regardless of whether guns are banned or allowed, The governments are damned if they do, and damned if they don't it seems. You are paranoid enough to think the government is always trying to control you with fear.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2012, 05:05:15 PM »

He is pointing out that your stance is saying that the government is using fear regardless of whether guns are banned or allowed, The governments are damned if they do, and damned if they don't it seems. You are paranoid enough to think the government is always trying to control you with fear.

I didn't realize that the stance you took on an issue decided how you went about convincing others you are right.

I am talking about the rhetoric they use to make us believe them. I am not in any way saying politicians pick which side of an issue to take based on this, I am just saying that their method of argument generally is to use fear based tactics.

Is Australia the modern world? http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9221.2008.00678.x/full

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #62 on: July 25, 2012, 03:33:38 PM »
I lol.
My problem with his ideas is that it is a ridiculous thing.

Genius. PURE, undiluted genius.

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #63 on: July 25, 2012, 05:29:12 PM »
I lol.

You are a brave man, most people would not voluntarily dig up memories from their embarrassing rebellious phase.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2012, 05:43:29 PM »

I didn't realize that the stance you took on an issue decided how you went about convincing others you are right.

I am talking about the rhetoric they use to make us believe them. I am not in any way saying politicians pick which side of an issue to take based on this, I am just saying that their method of argument generally is to use fear based tactics.

Is Australia the modern world? http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9221.2008.00678.x/full

Boom.